Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Have You Ever Been Right But Seem Guilty - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Been Right But Seem Guilty (354 Views)

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage / Am Feeling guilty Because Of My Friend / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Right But Seem Guilty by Bluntguy: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
Have you ever been adjudged to be guilty of something you are actually innocent of? That was the case with me sometime ago.

I stayed at home all through one Saturday like that. Never stepped out for a second till evening until around 7pm. I went for a stroll alone and met Ngozi, a pretty girl that lived with her parents in the same neighbourhood with me. We were exchanging pleasantries when Ngozi's dad appeared from nowhere and started shouting like someone who just went nuts. Omo, the babe ran off as if she just saw a ghost. Me, I never knew that the girl left home since morning and had been with a guy all day while the parents searched for her everywhere. I was terribly embarrassed.

The most embarrassing part of the whole episode was that my dad woke me up as early as 4:30 am the next morning and asked me to come to the sitting room. When I got there, there was a panel of about five men and the sixth man was Ngozi's dad. He warned me right before my everyone including my dad to leave her daughter alone and that if I don't I will have myself to blame.

I have never felt angrier because I didn't do what I was being accused of and everyone was seeing me as the guilty one.

Ngozi is married with kids now. I still visit my dad's neighbourhood and each time I see her dad I remember the night I appeared guilty but actually innocent.

Have you been innocent and adjudged guilty by everyone before? Share your experience.
Re: Have You Ever Been Right But Seem Guilty by Kriss216: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Right But Seem Guilty by 99thEnemy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
One girl that I talk to on a casual basis told her mum that she was crushing on me...

Na there wahala start. woman started saying me I was taking advantage of her daughter. To the extent that the person trying to calm her down had to contact my people because the woman was taking her madness to another level. even threatening to bring police for me.

na so my mother call me start ask me what's up... I was confused, flabberwhelmed and overgasted with the shocking development... I froze, the stare made me feel guilty..

damn!.... I was later vindicated but the yeye woman didn't even apologize..

I was told that the woman became extremely protective of her daughter because the daughter was a nympho and kinda like a slut. so guys normally take that as an advantage but she defends her daughter saying she is naïve.

The funny thing is that the girl was older than me like 3 years oh!

I dey my dey better wahala come the find me as friendly.

But that woman need her head checked oh! not just her, her daughter's own too. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been Right But Seem Guilty by incogni2o: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVAYo0jH42o

It all began when they took me from my home
And put me on Death Row
A crime for which I'm totally innocent, you know
I began to warm and chill
To objects and their fields
A ragged cup, a twisted mop
The face of Jesus in my soup
Those sinister dinner deals
The meal trolley's wicked wheels
A hooked bone rising from my food
And all things either good or ungood
And the mercy seat is waiting
And I think my head is burning
And in a way I'm yearning
To be done with all this weighing of the truth
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth
And, anyway, I told the truth
And I'm not afraid to die.
I hear stories from the chamber
Christ was born into a manger
And like some ragged stranger
He died upon the cross
Might I say it seems so fitting in its way
He was a carpenter by trade
Or at least that's what I'm told
My killed hands tattooed E.V.I.L.
across it's brother's fist
That filthy five!
They did nothing to challenge or resist
In Heaven His throne is made of gold
The ark of His Testament is stowed
A throne from which I'm told
All history does unfold.
It's made of wood and wire
And my body is on fire
And God is never far away
Into the mercy seat I climb
My head is shaved, my head is wired
And like a moth that tries
To enter the bright eye
I go shuffling out of life
Just to hide in death awhile
And, anyway, I never lied
And the mercy seat is waiting
And I think my head is burning
And in a way I'm yearning
To be done with all this weighing of the truth
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth
And I'm not afraid to die.
And the mercy seat is burning
And I think my head is glowing
And in a way I'm hoping
To be done with all this twistin' of the truth
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth
And, anyway, there was no proof
And I'm not afraid to die
And the mercy seat is glowing
And I think my head is smokin'
And in a way I'm hoping
To be done with all these looks of disbelief.
A life for a life
And a truth for a truth
And I've got nothing left to lose
And I'm not afraid to die
And the mercy seat is smokin'
And I think my head is melting
And in a way that's helping
To be done with all this twistin' of the truth
An eye for an eye
And a truth for a truth
But I'm afraid I told a lie.

Let me know what you think
Re: Have You Ever Been Right But Seem Guilty by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
Innocent of what exactly? Were you not seen with her? That's exactly what the father accused you of and the man didn't do any wrong. He simply said he doesn't want to see you with his daughter after seeing you with.

If you were in your house and he came accusing you of seeing you with her, it would have been different but he saw you with her. It doesn't matter if it was for one second, he Sha saw what he saw. lol...
Re: Have You Ever Been Right But Seem Guilty by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mine was with an uncle.

Someone gave me money to give to him, I counted the money in the person's presence, it was 20k in 500s note.

I got to Uncle and handed the money over. He counted it and said one 500 note is missing. He handed it back to me to return it to the sender that it’s not complete. Mumu me did not recount it in his presence. I collected it and was going to return it, but getting to the stair case, away from uncle, I said let me count it again because I was sure it was the complete sum.

I counted this same money three times at the staircase and it was still the same 20k and no piece was missing.

I stood at the stair case for several minutes wondering what just happened. I was confused on how to go back to uncle to tell him there was no missing piece.

Long story short, till this day, my explanation on the incident didn’t make sense to everyone that heard it. I was accused of stealing 500 from the money. Lol.
Re: Have You Ever Been Right But Seem Guilty by MufasaLion: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2021
[s]
AsherAmari:
Innocent of what exactly? Were you not seen with her? That's exactly what the father accused you of and the man didn't do any wrong. He simply said he doesn't want to see you with his daughter after seeing you with.

If you were in your house and he came accusing you of seeing you with her, it would have been different but he saw you with her. It doesn't matter if it was for one second, he Sha saw what he saw. lol...

[/s]

Assimilate before you comment.

(1) (Reply)

Fast Freezing LG Refrigerator Available In Abeokuta. / Get The Perfect Man: Why Lots Of Women Do Not Get The Man That They Need! / A/C Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.