Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year (51193 Views)

How To Make 50 -100k Monthly With No Skills Or Products / Akin Alabi: Don’t Start A Print Magazine Business, This Is 2019 / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
"My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long University education that I never had — every day I’m learning something new.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2021
"Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
"I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
"Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2021
"You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
"It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
"Entrepreneur is someone who has a vision for something and want to create.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
"The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Natineehairs: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
The demand for human hair/wig in the Nigerian markets is sky-rocketing everyday. Therefore, hair business is a viable and lucrative business in Nigeria and even outside Nigeria. Hair Business require little capital for a start.

Most women today go extra miles to look good and are willing to spend even their last money to achieve this. The beauty of a lady starts from her hair.

One think about hair business is that you can start it small from home without renting a shop, and your customers will still reach you on your mobile phone when their need arises. So, the business is quite simple and affordable.

Things you should look into before going into hair business is how you can compete with the existing competitors in this line of business, know how much you need to start up, and what the turnover would be. Also, find out where to buy your products, either from the distributors or manufacturers in order to get products at a reasonable and affordable price.

When you invest 50,000 naira- 500,000 naira to buy different types of hairs that pull traffic in the market such as, human hair, lace wig, bone straight and other related items to stock. You stand a chance of making N 300,000 returns from your investment.

Have it in mind that there are many competitors in this line of business. Make sure your price is very reasonable and competitive enough. You do not have to make huge profit as a beginner, what you need first is to gain more customers. Providing them with the best quality at affordable rates will help you gain customers and keep them for a long time!

You can get your product at a reasonable rate while being assured of good quality from Natinee_hairs. In effect, you will be able to give your customers a reasonable discount on any hair purchased. Natinee_hairs sell in bulk at factory price..

I believe these steps above would give you an insight of how to start a successful hair business, and make you standout from existing competitors. If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to do so below or send me a direct message on Instagram Natinee_hairs..
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
"The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:43am On Aug 15, 2021
“I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars — I look for 1-foot bars that I can step over.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
"Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
"Embrace what you don’t know, especially in the beginning, because what you don’t know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2021
"High expectations are the key to everything.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
"Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.”

1 Like

Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
"There are lots of bad reasons to start a company. But there’s only one good, legitimate reason, and I think you know what it is: it’s to change the world.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
If you're an entrepreneur and you're looking for fund to grow your business. You can now register for the The next Titan Reality TV show for a chance of winning 15,000,000.

Use the link below to register.

Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2021
"Everything started as nothing.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
"The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
"You shouldn’t focus on why you can’t do something, which is what most people do. You should focus on why perhaps you can, and be one of the exceptions.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
"Empower yourself and realize the importance of contributing to the world by living your talent. Work on what you love. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Building a company from the ground up and successfully running it is hard work. Without the right work ethics, your business will never thrive and grow.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
"The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2021
"I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
“If you’re passionate about something and you work hard, then I think you will be successful.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
"So often people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2021
"It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
"If hard work is the key to success, most people would rather pick the lock.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
"Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2021
"The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mistakes and failures are remarkable learning mechanisms, especially when it comes to business. Most famous entrepreneurs will tell you that they didn’t get to where they are now without hitting a few bumps in the road.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (42) (Reply)

Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos) / 8 Things N500 Cannot Buy Anymore / Bank Verification Number (BVN) And Crowded Banks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.