Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year (50977 Views)

How To Make 50 -100k Monthly With No Skills Or Products / Akin Alabi: Don’t Start A Print Magazine Business, This Is 2019 / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Agbaboyeksu: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Graphic design is a high indemand skill, I'm will to teach anyone that
1. Is passionate about learning
2. Has time to dedicate to learning
3. Has a laptop.

Learning is fully virtual, beep me on WhatsApp 07069214817

I'll first send my catelogue for you to access my previous work, after then you can decide to join the train or now

1 Like

Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2021
"Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success. I’ve met people who don’t want to try for fear of failing.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
"Lean forward into your life. Begin each day as if it were on purpose.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:35am On Jul 04, 2021
"To become a real man is not a day job.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Never give up. Keep chasing your dreams. Life will be hard at times, and the strength lies in not giving up.
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2021
The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2021
"Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2021
"Education costs money. But then so does ignorance.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
"Always think outside the box and embrace opportunities that appear, wherever they might be.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2021
"You don’t need to have a 100-person company to develop that idea.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
"A year from now you may wish you had started today.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
"Don’t worry about people stealing your design work. Worry about the day they stop.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2021
“A person who is quietly confident makes the best leader.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
"I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--It is: Try to please everybody."
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2021
"No one is perfect - that’s why pencils have erasers.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
"Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.”

1 Like

Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2021
"You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
"It always seems impossible until it
is done.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results"
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2021
Registration still ongoing
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
“Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
“In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
"The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
“When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2021
“Positive anything is better than
negative nothing.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
“Winning is fun, but those moments that you can touch someone’s life in a very positive way are better.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
“Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.”
Re: Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today And Start Your Business This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:12am On Jul 20, 2021
“Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive good things and good people will be drawn to you.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply)

How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living / How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account / A Loan App Just Served My Neighbour A Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.