Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Nigeria Can Never Develop Without Igbo: Check Out Why Igbo Should.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Never Develop Without Igbo: Check Out Why Igbo Should.. (240 Views)

2023: No Yoruba Has ever succeeded Without Igbo Support. / Is This Why Nigeria Will Never Develop? (photos) / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Can Never Develop Without Igbo: Check Out Why Igbo Should.. by Kennaija(m): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nigeria can Never Develop Without Igbo: Check Out Why Igbo People Should be given President in 2023.

There is a proverb in my language that, "Wan-ye Kpa duun Yar tiôr" (Even a child can lift a deer that has fallen in the pit). I'm nobody but I wan to use this opportunity to tell Nigerians that the reason why Nigeria is not yet developed is because the people (Igbo) that have the key to open the door of development of this great country have been locked up in prison for the past fifty (50) years.

The most intelligent, industrious, enterprising and adventurous set of people in the whole of Africa have been side-lined in terms of of leadership position in this country for too long. We have the Aba made goods in Igbo land; we have Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company in Igbo land. An Igbo president is long overdue.

We have been blinded by the fact that an Igbo president will simply make Biafra dream achievable for the Igbo People and as a result, denied them the opportunity to take the No. 1 position since we came back from the war.

The fact that Igbo People tried to have a country of their own was because they left betrayed by Nigeria. Another fact that till today they are still clamoring for Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) is also because they have not been allowed to produce a president so, they feel not been carried along in the entity called Nigeria. I'm not talking about vice president neither am I talking about Senate president; I'm talking about president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Continue reading, follow this link ���

https://kennaija.com/nigeria-can-never-develop-without-igbo-check-out-why-igbo-people-should-be-given-president-in-2023/

Re: Nigeria Can Never Develop Without Igbo: Check Out Why Igbo Should.. by donbachi(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dat is the reason,nigeria does not want them to go.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Develop Without Igbo: Check Out Why Igbo Should.. by Yoruba1stson: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dindinrin people always reason through their anus, these people no cease to amaze me with their level of stupidity, as tiny as their land is dem never develop am talkless of the whole nigeria
Don't forget your region is known as potopoto capital of the world, in nigeria your region is known as poverty capital of the southern nigeria and you guys as almajiris of the south. So you nyamiris should first develop your potopoto land before talking of the whole nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So / How Prepared Are We For A Post Oil Economy? – Tony Ademiluyi / Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Felicitates With Justice Musa Datti As He Gives Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.