Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So (240 Views)

Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / They Are Sending Northern Soldiers To The South So As To Keep Power 2023 / Buhari's Government A Mass Failure, Ministers Have No Handover Notes -PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by ifiokjohn(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
I want to let the Federal Government know that a War against the East is a War against the South South.
Though I stand for One Nigeria, but I want a Nigeria where there is Equity, Justice, Fairness, Equality. Where the rule of Law will reign Supreme.

If the Federal Govt do send the military into the SE, we in the south south will make sure Nigeria Economy go down worst than it is presently.

Dear@MBuhari, you can not win a war against the easterners...do not forget you still have Boko Haram at the far north including Iswap , you still got Bandits etc..
Nigeria Economy is presently at the worst and the East sit in the middle of the chicks that lays the Golden eggs.
Igbos make up 25% of the indigenous peoplein the Niger delta when you minus the Ikwerres and ikas.
We in the Niger delta that have Igbo friends, brothers, sisters. We will stand and watch igboland be consumed.

My Advice; The National Assembly should immediately convene a Sovereign National Conference so that each region can be able to decide what they want.

#IloveNigeria
#Istand4oneNigeria
#Istand4aRestructuredNigeria
#PeaceiswhatIwant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by Simplyleo: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
ifiokjohn:
I want to let the Federal Government know that a War against the East is a War against the South South.
Though I stand for One Nigeria, but I want a Nigeria where there is Equity, Justice, Fairness, Equality. Where the rule of Law will reign Supreme.

If the Federal Govt do send the military into the SE, we in the south south will make sure Nigeria Economy go down worst than it is presently.

Dear@MBuhari, you can not win a war against the easterners...do not forget you still have Boko Haram at the far north including Iswap , you still got Bandits etc..
Nigeria Economy is presently at the worst and the East sit in the middle of the chicks that lays the Golden eggs.
Igbos make up 25% of the indigenous peoplein the Niger delta when you minus the Ikwerres and ikas.
We in the Niger delta that have Igbo friends, brothers, sisters. We will stand and watch igboland be consumed.

My Advice; The National Assembly should immediately convene a Sovereign National Conference so that each region can be able to decide what they want.

#IloveNigeria
#Istand4oneNigeria
#Istand4aRestructuredNigeria
#PeaceiswhatIwant
[/s]
There are 6 zones in Nigeria, one zone cannot be equated to 3 zones.
Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by Jostoman: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
That sit at home order on Monday really pain them to their bone marrow

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by ODJ124(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
cool Buhari made a simple statement of the outcome of calling for war...

And people are saying all manner of rubbish..
That he has declared war...against a zone..

This is uncalled for..

Thread seen..

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by ifiokjohn(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
There are 6 zones in Nigeria, one zone cannot be equated to 3 zones.
I said the SS not the SW side keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by gloriaunobi(f): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
The angel that sent me to Nigeria wetin I do you

(1) (Reply)

Police Stops IPOB Meeting In Bayelsa State / "“twitter Has Become A Supply Of Bread And Butter For Many” – Gov Makinde Urges / Prosecution Of Twitter Users, Opinion In Pigin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.