Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,028 members, 7,866,886 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Southwest Voters - So Clean And Fair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Voters - So Clean And Fair (590 Views)

2015 Poll; For SouthWest Voters..... APC or PDP? / Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting / Buhari Likely To Win Under Free And Fair Election - John Campbell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southwest Voters - So Clean And Fair by SuperPap: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2011
Only the sw saw a free and fair election - no fighting, no madness no rigging. No tribalism like 99 percent igbo turnout. No riot like in the north. No sw people being killed up and down like fowls LOL. To God be the glory.  One man one vote accordimg to his conscience.
Im so proud of my people  kiss
Re: Southwest Voters - So Clean And Fair by Afam4eva(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2011
Ok, we don hear.
Re: Southwest Voters - So Clean And Fair by aloyemeka2: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
SuperPap:

Only the sw saw a free and fair election - no fighting, no madness no rigging. No tribalism like 99 percent igbo turnout. No riot like in the north. No sw people being killed up and down like fowls LOL. To God be the glory.  One man one vote accordimg to his conscience.
Turning out to vote in an election is tribalism?.
Re: Southwest Voters - So Clean And Fair by Afam4eva(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2011
There's really nothing we won't hear in this country.

Voting for someone from another ethnic group is tribalism.

Turning out enmass to vote is also tribalism.

I think the government should provide a 2 year basic educational program for people who are 25 and above because the way we think in this country is becoming alarming.
Re: Southwest Voters - So Clean And Fair by Gbawe: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2011
SuperPap:

What the SW has achieved may not be obvious now but it will be crystal clear soon to the extent that every other region will follow suit in 2015. It is noteworthy that all the woeful PDP Governors received the nomination of the Party to carry on for another 4 years . I.e Ohakim, Sylva, Orji, Alao Akala, Uduaghan et al . That is not progress at all and it cannot be a template for progress. Once the serious business of Governance begins some folks will realise that their prospect still remains very poor because they are still left with the same poor legislators and Governors , from the PDP, who have gotten them where they are.

(1) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough------------jonathan / President Goodluck Meets G-20 Northern Political Group Summit / Ribadu Set To Dump Acn For Cpc .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.