Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) (38643 Views)

Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by mysportdab: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Luka Modric mocked Gerard Pique when he went to compain to the referee after Real Madrid won El Clasico on Saturday night.

Real Madrid defeated Barcelona 2-1 at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Pique did not play in the match due to injury and was not happy about the result at full time.

Barca came close to equalising late on in the match but the ball from Ilaix Moriba hit the crossbar.

After full time, Pique was shaking some Real players when Modric noticed he was heading for the referee and mocked his opponent, by asking "You are going to the referee to complain huh?"

Pique did speak to the referee, after what modric said.

The Referee gave Pique a yellow half for his complains despite not playing a single match of the match.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mpUWnIKOfE

lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Bornsinner7: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Xxx123xxx(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Na G.Pique way always talking.

6 Likes

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by paulolee(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
pique point is clear....d reff gil mazino spent 3 mins working on his network stuff n added just 4 mins after all d time wasted and that isnt fair, meaning if he hadnt wasted dose 3 mins he would jus add 1 min??
am not a fan of excuses.....barca were very poor last nite n deserved nothing from dt match after dt poor n shambolic first half..
if you cnt win a madrid without ramos n varane convincinly after 70 mins ( no disrespect to nacho n militao) barca av no right to Give excuses to even talk abt winning d league....
its normal for modric to react so because its always right n sweet when football decisions go ur way...madrid really deserves all 3 points and barca getting a draw won't make dm learn their lessons dt football is about d winner after 90 mins n nt just controlling d ball without results..

75 Likes

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Weedhustler: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
U dey mahd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Ancecoker(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
E nor consign us... Barca fans we move grin

13 Likes

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Barcelone was expecting their Nou Camp WiFi to work in Santiago Bernabéu

Forgetting it does not even work in Argentina.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Isn't soccer just full of fun? cheesy

Football is life mehn!

Meanwhile,
(Incase you don't know or you have forgotten...........)

SEGLIZ:

the sky will always be.
BLUES for Life.
KTBFF High.
YES oooooo kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by egemgeo(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
They are always wellbehaved and cheerful when they win
and yet they spent
their entire life portraying mourinho as classless

2 Likes

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Last I checked complaining is allowed in football game undecided
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Walkee: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Pique the moaning bitch cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by explorer250(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
lol, make modrich take am easy
if you need custom website that can send emails and SMS to your customers, integrate payment gateway like paystack etc chat me up on 0 80 .79 .41 :37:.38 or email me. Contact details on my profile. angry angry
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Bahrain: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
I detest Barca
I cherish Madrid.
Perhaps because of Mumu Messi and King CR7

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Walkee: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
paulolee:
his point is clear....d reff gil mazino spent 3 mins working on his network stuff n added just 4 mins after all d other time wasted and it isnt fair, meaning if he hadnt wasted dose 3 mins he would jus add 1 min??
am not a fan of excuses.....barca were very poor last nite n deserved nothing from dt match after dt poor n shambolic first half..
if you cnt win a madrid without ramos n varane convincinly after 70 mins, barca av no right to Gv excuses to even talk abt winning d league....
its normal for modric to react so because its always right n sweet when football decisions go ur way...madrid really deserves all 3 points abegi
those guys were freezing even Messi was visibly shivering and had to change his clothes in the middle of the match. He would have most probably be relieved to hear the final whistle. Mumu Pique wear sweater and jacket hide under canopy dey make mouth when the other guys were freezing inside heavy rain. what difference would extra 1 minutes make when you had 90 minutes

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Kingcalls: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
grin grin... messi de find eibar and huesca b4 he can score... he will use teams like eibar, huesca and levante to shine and his minions will start to tell us he is the best thing after the invention of cars.... I can't remember the last time I heard messi performed exclusively in a big game to lead them to a win...be it national team or club football... but his minions say he is better than the one that has done it countless times for club and Country in recent years

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by fasho01(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
What.. But it was a well deserved Madrid win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Youhub: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Madeprolly: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by BlessedNuel: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
E bi things oh
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
I am rooting for Atletico to win La Liga but I know that useless club will end up in third position by May angry

2 Likes

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
post=100701255:
Isn't soccer just full of fun? cheesy
Football is life mehn!Meanwhile, (Incase you don't know or you have forgotten...........)
Soccer is indeed fun buddy but in a thread about La Liga, no one gives a ratsass which EPL club you root for ... FYI grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Omoslim26: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
grin That one no get waist again sis Shakira don finish the waist

I tell people dis Madrid no get comparison for football, nobody has anything to bring to the table to stand and talk before the almighty galaticos.

Wen dem dey wear singlet and boxer play ball Madrid reigned as king

Now Madrid is still the only King of Soccer

Even if dem start to wear babaringa and agbada with komkok shoe dey play ball Madrid will still reign as Kings.

Once We win this Champions league dis season FIFA must immotalize Madrid and give us a permanent position in the champion league round of 16, bcus if we check am well e no make sense make we dey follow all this small small children wey dey learn ball dey drag for group stage.

Check am well na.��

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Kingcalls: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
paulolee:
his point is clear....d reff gil mazino spent 3 mins working on his network stuff n added just 4 mins after all d other time wasted and it isnt fair, meaning if he hadnt wasted dose 3 mins he would jus add 1 min??
if you cnt win a madrid without ramos n varane convincinly after 70 mins, barca av no right to Gv excuses to even talk abt winning d league....
its normal for modric to react so because its always right n sweet when football decisions go ur way...madrid really deserves all 3 points abegi

Tell us why ur ewure havnt scored in an el classico game in 3 years ...

7 Likes

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Jessicaos(f): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
messi de find eibar and huesca b4 he can score... he will use teams like eibar, huesca and levante to shine and his minions will start to tell us he is the best thing after the invention of cars.... I can't remember the last time I heard messi performed exclusively in a big game to lead them to a win...be it national team or club football... but his minions say he is better than the one that has done it countless times for club and Country in recent years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by shogsman(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
The referee was poor,from the missed penalty to wasting 5minutes on his network fix and not adding any time to the match

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Alex Bergantinos Needs 70 Stitches After Being Kicked In The Face(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.