Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) (38653 Views)

Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by PAWG(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
grin
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by SEGLIZ: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
post=100701255:
Isn't soccer just full of fun? cheesy

Football is life mehn!

Meanwhile,
(Incase you don't know or you have forgotten...........)

the sky will always be.
BLUES for Life.
KTBFF High.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
paulolee:
his point is clear....d reff gil mazino spent 3 mins working on his network stuff n added just 4 mins after all d other time wasted and it isnt fair, meaning if he hadnt wasted dose 3 mins he would jus add 1 min??
am not a fan of excuses.....barca were very poor last nite n deserved nothing from dt match after dt poor n shambolic first half..
if you cnt win a madrid without ramos n varane convincinly after 70 mins, barca av no right to Gv excuses to even talk abt winning d league....
its normal for modric to react so because its always right n sweet when football decisions go ur way...madrid really deserves all 3 points abegi
Did you see that Barca Lineup, even if madrid rest all their best players that will still beat Barca. This is weakest Barca team i have ever seen.
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Omoslim26: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
paulolee:
his point is clear....d reff gil mazino spent 3 mins working on his network stuff n added just 4 mins after all d other time wasted and it isnt fair, meaning if he hadnt wasted dose 3 mins he would jus add 1 min??
am not a fan of excuses.....barca were very poor last nite n deserved nothing from dt match after dt poor n shambolic first half..
if you cnt win a madrid without ramos n varane convincinly after 70 mins, barca av no right to Gv excuses to even talk abt winning d league....
its normal for modric to react so because its always right n sweet when football decisions go ur way...madrid really deserves all 3 points abegi

If they had added an extra 1mins to dat match Madrid would have scored two more goals.

Okuko and Eagle no be mate, forget say okuko get feathers like eagle, but still on still if dem dey count creatures wey sabi fly okuko no reach for where eagle dey.

Barcelona never reach infact no team on earth reach to drag levels with the almighty Real Madrid.

5 Likes

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by lebete3000: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin That one no get waist again sis Shakira don finish the waist

I tell people dis Madrid no get comparison for football, nobody has anything to bring to the table to stand and talk before the almighty galaticos.

Wen dem dey wear singlet and boxer play ball Madrid reigned as king

Now Madrid is still the only King of Soccer

Even if dem start to wear babaringa and agbada with komkok shoe dey play ball Madrid will still reign as Kings.

Once We win this Champions league dis season FIFA must immotalize Madrid and give us a permanent position in the champion league round of 16, bcus if we check am well e no make sense make we dey follow all this small small children wey dey learn ball dey drag for group stage.

Check am well na.��

Abeg show me a picture of the finest Real Madrid Jersey I fit buy for you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by seun9303: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Omoslim26:

I tell people dis Madrid no get comparison for football, nobody has anything to bring to the table to stand and talk before the almighty galaticos.

Even if dem start to wear babaringa and agbada with komkok shoe dey play ball Madrid will still reign as Kings.

Once We win this Champions league dis season FIFA must immotalize Madrid and give us a permanent position in the champion league round of 16, bcus if we check am well e no make sense make we dey follow all this small small children wey dey learn ball dey drag for group stage.

Check am well na.��
my gee, you be correct gee aswear... Hala Madrid!!! cool
Omoslim26:

Check am well na.��
my gee, you be correct gee aswear... Hala Madrid!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by ofuonyebi: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
PIQUE SHLD LEARN THAT MEDICINE AFTER DEATH IS THE FATHER OF ALL FAILURE TOO
BACK TO BACK DEFEAT...NA OGA BI OGA PATAPATA
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Jack005(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
paulolee:
Shut up!!
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Omoslim26: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
lebete3000:

grin
lebete3000:

Thank you although I get the White and blue

but you fit add the red join nam sha �

If no be se I carry squad go watch match yesterday Barca fans for fight me

Baba na 5g problem na im I give them yesterday oo���

1 Like

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Omoslim26: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
seun9303:
my gee, you be correct gee aswear... Hala Madrid!!! cool my gee, you be correct gee aswear... Hala Madrid!!!

Seriously after we win dis Champions league them must to give us one privilege, if them no gree do the one wey I opine for. Then penalty must never be awarded against Madrid again till the next 20yrs

or

no more own goal against Madrid till the next 15yrs.

We deserve some sort of special treatment no be beans to be the greatest football club of all time consistently outshining all other teams from generation to generation.

Make una check am na.☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by cooltola(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
Barcelona is going through a phase right now, Messi is not young like before- It is only a matter of time that Barcelona will be on top

1 Like

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Athemisia: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
post=100701255:
Isn't soccer just full of fun? cheesy

Football is life mehn!

Meanwhile,
(Incase you don't know or you have forgotten...........)

YES oooooo kiss

And your blood will always be RED

you will never walk alone....

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Kudducini(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
When pique said la liga always favoured Madrid than any other team in Spain they said its a lie...

Even if the foul against braithwaith was nay at least the VAR should have reviewed the situation.
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Athemisia: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kudducini:
When pique said la liga always favoured Madrid than any other team in Spain they said its a lie...

Even if the foul against braithwaith was nay at least the VAR should have reviewed the situation.
Barca fans at it again... always complaining when they loss blaming referees, La liga and even the pitch!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Kudducini(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
Athemisia:

Barca fans at it again... always complaining when they loss blaming referees, La liga and even the pitch!!!

Abet park well joor, What is VAR there for?
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by babatee90(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
shogsman:
The referee was poor,from the missed penalty to wasting 5minutes on his network fix and not adding any time to the match
moaning as usual...you didn’t say nothing when busquet destroyed vazquez knee and gave him a season threatening injury as a result...that should have been a straight red card but it was not a foul according to Barca fans

1 Like

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by babatee90(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Omoslim26:

Seriously after we win dis Champions league them must to give us one privilege, if them no gree do the one wey I opine for. Then penalty must never be awarded against Madrid again till the next 20yrs

or

no more own goal against Madrid till the next 15yrs.

We deserve some sort of special treatment no be beans to be the greatest football club of all time consistently outshining all other teams from generation to generation.

Make una check am na.☹️☹️
bros to think Zidane even subbed off his 3 best players on the pitch(Benzema, Vinicius and kroos)before 70 mins, not to talk of us missing 3 of our defence line( carvajal Ramos and varane) and still wire barca like that just dey baffle me I swear
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by anonymous1759(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kingcalls:
grin grin... messi de find eibar and huesca b4 he can score... he will use teams like eibar, huesca and levante to shine and his minions will start to tell us he is the best thing after the invention of cars.... I can't remember the last time I heard messi performed exclusively in a big game to lead them to a win...be it national team or club football... but his minions say he is better than the one that has done it countless times for club and Country in recent years

Bad belle won't kill you . Messi scored a stunner against PSG second leg.
You can't remember the time he scored against big clubs that's what you said . The fact that no players has matched his records . Quote me when any players wins 7th ballon d'or until then keep quiet and respect a living Legend.

1 Like

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by senchibi: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
paulolee:
say wetin dey your mind mr Barcelona. Lol . Stop painting a portrait Thats not there. Infact lick your wounds bro. Period
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by babatee90(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kudducini:

Abet park well joor, What is VAR there for?
yea the referee was bias not to have given Busquet a red card yesterday...ending Vazquez season with that horror tackle
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Biggiefela(m): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
anonymous1759:

You can't remember the time he scored against big clubs that's what you said . The fact that no players has matched his records . Quote me when any players wins 7th ballon d'or until then keep quiet and respect a living Legend.
yes that's true and don't forget he stunned everyone again with that penalty miss....LMAO
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Kudducini(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
[quote author=babatee90 post=100704173] yea the referee was bias not to have given Busquet a red card yesterday...ending Vazquez season with that horror tackle[/quoti don't think you understand football at all...

That tackle worth no red card... And you know it

But make I ask you 1 question

Shey the guy hold braithwaith or not?
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Kudducini(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Biggiefela:
yes that's true and don't forget he stunned everyone again with that penalty miss....LMAO

Are you talking about messing scoring against big teams or missing penalty?

No dey zig zag this matter abeg

2 Likes

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Owain: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kingcalls:
grin grin... messi de find eibar and huesca b4 he can score... he will use teams like eibar, huesca and levante to shine and his minions will start to tell us he is the best thing after the invention of cars.... I can't remember the last time I heard messi performed exclusively in a big game to lead them to a win...be it national team or club football... but his minions say he is better than the one that has done it countless times for club and Country in recent years
And when was the last time Ronaldo performed dis magic you are talking about because according to statistics, he has been bundled out of the UCL for the past three years by u15 players..

Abi are you talking about another Ronaldo??

1 Like

Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Asour: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
OgunLaakaye:
Barcelone was expecting their Nou Camp WiFi to work in Santiago Bernabéu

Forgetting it does not even work in Argentina.

Really?

Barca lost but no need twisting facts against Messi. Of his 26 elclassico goals, 15 of them were scored at the Santiago Bernabeu. He has score fewer at Camp nou.

He had a suppressed game yesterday though. Totally blocked out.
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by WorkDesQ: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by ola7galaticos: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kudducini:

What about the push on vinicius. Did they review it. Losers
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Kingcalls: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
anonymous1759:

Is English ur problem...I said when last did he have a stand out performance in a big game that led them to victory...u are talking about a disgraceful 5.2...oya blame his team mates ...na una way
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Kingcalls: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Owain:

And when was the last time Ronaldo performed dis magic you are talking about because according to statistics, he has been bundled out of the UCL for the past three years by u15 players..

Abi are you talking about another Ronaldo??

Ronaldo qualified juve to the final of the copa against inter Milan with him scoring all goals... ronaldos 3.3 draw against Spain...Ronaldo's hat trick against atletico to knock them out... his 2 goals against barca in the final group game... oya talk about Messi that they hv been disgracing out of CL for the past 5 yrs
Re: Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video) by Kudducini(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
ola7galaticos:
What about the push on vinicius. Did they review it. Losers

Every team is a loser bro... Don't twist this isuue

And about the push on vinicius go back and watch what happened there well and come back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Korea Vs Ghana: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 3) On 28th Nov 2022 / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Chinedu Udoji Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Alex Bergantinos Needs 70 Stitches After Being Kicked In The Face(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.