Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nigeria Army Killed Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Killed Him (3526 Views)

Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB / Sulaiman Adamu Leaked Audio: Buhari Should Die, COVID-19 Should Have Killed Him / See The ESN Camp, Nigeria Army Killed IKONSO From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Killed Him by EndNigeriaNoww: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
cryLook at this baba, he went to protest at Laki toll gate but was killed by Nigeria Army. He probably have Kids and family but the army ended his life. This is his pic during the day at the protest arena.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Una don start again o
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by EndNigeriaNoww: 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
This is him when he was killed in the evening at the protest arena. Somebody father o. This man death de pain me up til now, even though I don't know him personally.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by EndNigeriaNoww: 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Look at this young man, he was last seen at the protest arena. His friends declared him missing after Oct 20 because they could not find him after that army shooting at the Arena in the evening.

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by EndNigeriaNoww: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
Here is same young man declared dead, as his family later found his dead body in the mutuary. This is a young man that only wants his generation to be happy. Nigeria army killed him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by EndNigeriaNoww: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
Look at this strong young man with prospect, who only wants his future generation to be free and happy from Nigeria oppression. Nigerian army killed him.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by EndNigeriaNoww: 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
Many of such young men and women, including the elderly died that day, as many more dead bodies were recovered and some taken away for cover up. My brother and sisters, if their painful death didn't touch u mehnn u don't have a heart. The worst part of it all is that, there are leaders who watched all this happening but they kept quiet because to them, their ambition in politics is more important than the lives and success of people they claim to love. Do you think they love you? NO, they only love their pockets. Do you think all this would happen, if you are a nation? It won't of course. Think my people, think.

There are things we do for the sake of the future generation and not for our sake. This people here, died for the sake of the future generation and they are cherished and would be respected for what they did, all the days of my life. I love u all, where ever you are now. We will play our part to ensure that their aspirations and ours, comes to pass. Tears dropping from my eyes now.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by lastempero: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
They buy market and they will never have peace for those innocent souls they murdered.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by myright: 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
following
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by notym2chektym: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
These can only happen in Nigeria, still yet some mumu dey preach one Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by Mightyhaiz: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
So painful..esp those young ppl
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by Mynd44: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
First guy isn't dead, he is actually alive but was injured in a stampede

Second picture: St Nicholas doesnt have a mortuary so how does this make sense?

Third guy died in an accident not at the toll gate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by Muna4real(f): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
The most painful thing about this lekki massacre is that many heartless and useless Nigerians choose to side with the government in saying that the massacre never happened. You need to see them on Twitter. They would argue and argue with you, cursing your entire generations anytime you mention lekki massacre. Indeed, there is no hope for Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by Muna4real(f): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mynd44 post=100700557[b:
]First guy isn't dead, he is actually alive but was injured in a stampede
[/b]

Stampede? What type of stampede will leave you in a pool of your own blood? Is it that the humans who caused the stampede where stampeding with Sharp weapons?

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by Godblessbiafraa: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mynd44:

See them, most biased human being I have ever seen

Zone....B

By their cap we shall know them

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by Fooolishbuharri: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
The Lekki massacre opened my eyes to the vile worse than animal people I share a country with. People who know the truth but because of crumbs they are being fed by the government killed their consciences.

NA stated from "fake news, we were not there" then proceeded to "OK we were there but we only went with blank bullets. Then they proceeded to "OK some of our people went with live bullets but we only shot in the air" Wtf!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by xelly: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mynd44:

One of those Mods paid to overturn truth. If they were killed and you claim otherwise, it will surely be your turn except God did not create them. God, for the sake of those killed in Lekki massacre, Arise.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by helinues: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Afi Laki na.

Confused lots

IJOBA11
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by Fooolishbuharri: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mynd44:

Mynd44, perhaps you could point us to the address of the first man so we go to him home to confirm? Since you know the man so well, I'd like to know him too. I'd appreciate it thanks

Then 3rd guy "died in an accident" but he just happened to be at the toll gate; the very venue of the protest. Perhaps his body magically disappeared from the accident scene to the toll gate. SMH

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by helinues: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
xelly:

One of those Mods paid to overturn truth. If they were killed and you claim otherwise, it will surely be your turn except God did not create them. God, for the sake of those killed in Lekki massacre, Arise.

God is not mischievous like some of you people.. We have asked for proofs of massacre happened at Lekki gate but you people have been shifting goal post for over 6 months..

Even the witch DJ already gave up about the acclaimed Lekki massacre

IJOBA11

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by Fooolishbuharri: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
helinues:

God is not mischievous like some of you people.. We have asked for proofs of massacre happened at Lekki gate but you people have been shifting goal post for over 6 months..

Monogamy Dem no dey wake man when dey pretend to sleep! Know this, and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by helinues: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

Monogamy Dem no dey wake man when dey pretend to sleep! Know this, and know peace.

That's incoherent Tbh

IJOBA11
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by xelly: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
helinues:

Asking for a proof like you haven't listened or heard reports?

The only proof I have is that those who are supporting their killers, God will arise and give them the same fate.

Evil is evil and should NEVER be pampered.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by helinues: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
xelly:

Asking for a proof like you haven't listened or heard reports?

The only proof I have is that those who are supporting their killers, God will arise and give them the same fate.

Evil is evil and should NEVER be pampered.

Which of the reports oo?

The one set up by LASG, UK parliament or US senate?

IJOBA11
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by Fooolishbuharri: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
helinues:

That's incoherent Tbh

Yeah I didn’t expect you to "claim to understand" also didn't know honesty was something found among you BMC folks grin

Keep living in denial but one day, just one day, the truth will come out. The Nigerian army have cowardly absconded from the JP of inquiry immediately after the Redditon hospital doctor's testimony but you lot keep saying otherwise. Keep it up

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by xelly: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
helinues:

Which of the reports oo?

The one set up by LASG, UK parliament or US senate?

You can scrub the web.

I was pained watching a young boy had his leg cut as a result of bullet injury.

This is a young man for goodness sake. He is left to survive with one leg and all you will do is to claim that nothing of such ever happened.

This claim is one of the ways to be patriotic I guess?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by helinues: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

Yeah I didn’t expect you to "claim to understand" also didn't know honesty was something found among you BMC folks grin

Keep living in denial but one day, just one day, the truth will come out. The Nigerian army have cowardly absconded from the JP of inquiry immediately after the Redditon hospital doctor's testimony but you lot keep saying otherwise. Keep it up

Are you insinuating that UK parliament, Us Senate colluded with the Nigeria army to hide the truth?

IJOBA11
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by helinues: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
xelly:

You can scrub the web.

I was pained watching a young boy had his leg cut as a result of bullet injury.

This is a young man for goodness sake. He is left to survive with one leg and all you will do is to claim that nothing such ever happened.

This claim is one of the ways to be patriotic I guess?

Provide proofs or save us the epistle...

It's over 6 months, no single NL have friends around the Lekki toll gate, reside around there, have friends as victims of the massacre..

None... Abegiii

IJOBA11
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by xelly: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
helinues:

Provide proofs or save us the epistle...

It's over 6 months, no single NL have friends around the Lekki toll gate, reside around there, have friends as victims of the massacre..

None... Abegiii

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/local/reddington-hospital-we-treated-a-large-number-of-lekki-shooting-victims/3f33z1n.amp

Lawson said the hospital’s facility at Lekki was “literally overwhelmed” by the crowd of wounded persons, adding that some of the victims had to be transferred to the Victoria Island branch of the hospital

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by helinues: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
xelly:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/local/reddington-hospital-we-treated-a-large-number-of-lekki-shooting-victims/3f33z1n.amp

Lawson said the hospital’s facility at Lekki was “literally overwhelmed” by the crowd of wounded persons, adding that some of the victims had to be transferred to the Victoria Island branch of the hospital

@ emboldened, I am not understanding... Wounded or dead??

IJOBA11
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by xelly: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
helinues:

@ emboldened, I am not understanding... Wounded or dead??

What is the function of Bullet?

Does Bullet penetrate the body to kill or for fashion?

Recall only the living will be treated.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin / "Peter Obi Has Killed PDP" - Watch Gov. Fayose's Brother, Isaac's Analysis. / The Sun Awards: Dame Adaora Umeoji Bags Humanitarian Services Icon Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.