Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nigeria Army Killed Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Killed Him (3540 Views)

Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB / Sulaiman Adamu Leaked Audio: Buhari Should Die, COVID-19 Should Have Killed Him / See The ESN Camp, Nigeria Army Killed IKONSO From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Godblessbiafraa:

See them, most biased human being I have ever seen

Zone....B

By their cap we shall know them

Most of those mods are horrible, useless creatures.

Isn't the cap that of the ugly shameless old man with lizard-lips, Lie Mohammed
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by CaptainAyub: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
helinues:

How many people were shot? How many were wounded? How many were dead..

The dead part is the bone of contention...
This type of job you're doing on this thread is the type that earns people generational curse.
If things are so bad with you,save up 10k and go to wherever they offload containers from Festac up to Tincan.
Buy up all those 2nd hand rugs,radios etc,wash/clean and resell.
Save your lineage from curses, human blood is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by Mrlcredible: 12:15am On Apr 12, 2021
helinues:

God is not mischievous like some of you people.. We have asked for proofs of massacre happened at Lekki gate but you people have been shifting goal post for over 6 months..

Even the witch DJ already gave up about the acclaimed Lekki massacre
what happened to your monogamy moniker?
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by afube: 12:18am On Apr 12, 2021
Muna4real:
The most painful thing about this lekki massacre is that many heartless and useless Nigerians choose to side with the government in saying that the massacre never happened. You need to see them on Twitter. They would argue and argue with you, cursing your entire generations anytime you mention lekki massacre. Indeed, there is no hope for Nigeria.

the Holy Bible admonishes all not to bear false witness, Conscience is an open wound and only the truth can heal it, Nigerians have consistently borne false witness to do atrocities that have been committed in this land,sooner than later our collective conscience will adjudge us guilty and sentence will be pronounced..........see this nation called Nigeria will be judged harshly and spectacularly by God.
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by EndNigeriaNoww: 1:54am On Apr 12, 2021
engrchykae:
hypocrisy is when you condemn lekki shootings but jubilate about oyigbo massacre.
Oyigbo Massacre and leki shooting perpetrators must pay for what they did..The lives of the citizens lost would not be in vein. Nigerian soldiers are terrorist.
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by EndNigeriaNoww: 1:59am On Apr 12, 2021
Valkrie:

This is not so intelligent...it is better you had kept quiet as a mode...your explanation already boxed you to a side...Nigerians never forgets...!!

You of all people should know we've got very smart people here with empherical minds..!! You just shot yourself in the foot bro...!!
na God expose am bro. I knew some nairaland mod are paid by some Fulani terrorist sponsors but I don't know the particular MODs but God just exposed this one.
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by fregeneh(m): 6:20am On Apr 12, 2021
xelly:

Trying to be smart. Government ordered the shooting in Lekki but didn't order SARS to perpetrate those crime.

perhaps sars don't know how to do target killing
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by Xavi2019: 6:31am On Apr 12, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:
The Lekki massacre opened my eyes to the vile worse than animal people I share a country with. People who know the truth but because of crumbs they are being fed by the government killed their consciences.

NA stated from "fake news, we were not there" then proceeded to "OK we were there but we only went with blank bullets. Then they proceeded to "OK some of our people went with live bullets but we only shot in the air" Wtf!

Honestly, it was during the period of the Endsars protests that I knew we have lots of animals among us. Imagine seeing fellow youths you are protesting for a better life for mocking you for protesting and even denying the facts that there were foul play during the massacre..
I just had to hasten up my plans to leave the country, and I'm glad I made that move.
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by DesChyko: 6:41am On Apr 12, 2021
helinues:

If you have the evidence that massacre occurred at Lekki toll gate, kindly proceed to court of law and provide your evidence... If you are not a lawyer, you might need one..

In which country? grin

Ignorance on hyper mode.
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by Godblessbiafraa: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2021
Champawat:

Most of those mods are horrible, useless creatures.

Isn't the cap that of the ugly shameless old man with lizard-lips, Lie Mohammed

Your guess is as good as mine grin
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by Fooolishbuharri: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Xavi2019:

Honestly, it was during the period of the Endsars protests that I knew we have lots of animals among us. Imagine seeing fellow youths you are protesting for a better life for mocking you for protesting and even denying the facts that there were foul play during the massacre..
I just had to hasten up my plans to leave the country, and I'm glad I made that move.

Glad you made the move Bro
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by xelly: 5:29pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:

What do I expect them to do or that would have been banger to nail Buhari.. Infact , Reno precisely have been rubbishing those who are claiming massacre occured at Lekki..

In Trump's voice, no colluded, no proofs...

https://www.nairaland.com/6544110/endsars-witness-plays-video-claims/1#101498002

Have you read this?
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by FreedomArmy: 5:33pm On May 08, 2021
xelly:

https://www.nairaland.com/6544110/endsars-witness-plays-video-claims/1#101498002

Have you read this?
please leave that guy because he has made up his mind to be the devils advocate.
Re: Nigeria Army Killed Him by 2elliot: 11:27pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:

The decision to curb the protesters before the curfew was well initiated cos the case would have been more bad if they were caught after the curfew.

I doubt if 20% of the protesters live in Lekki,how would they have transported themselves back home even those who are living in mainland??
And breaking curfew order is death ba? The army is the judge to pronounce them guilty in democracy ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB/ESN tries to behead another prophet - VIDEO / Ugwuanyi Empowers Udi/ Ezeagu Youths, Women At UEPA Ward Executives Inauguration / This Particular Photo Cracks Me Up Anytime I Come Across It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.