Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nairamarley I Am Coming Wahala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairamarley I Am Coming Wahala (394 Views)

“i Will Worship Davido Because I Know Where I Am Coming From” – Israel Dmw / “I Am Coming For Your Man And I Don’t Care” – Teni Warns Married Women / DJ Cuppy: Papa, I Am Coming For Your FORBES Spot! Give Me Like 20 More Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairamarley I Am Coming Wahala by Findschoolnews: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
nairamarley don cause wahala if you watch and dont laugh go hospirol grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6nWeBNDETU
Re: Nairamarley I Am Coming Wahala by naijapage(f): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Na So Dangote take blow !!!

Na so Mark Angel take turn millionaire

Internet never forgets !!! --- Tomorrow you will have kids and they will watch you !!!

Be wise !!!

If you are not destined to blow or be rich ... If you like behave like fowl from Nigeria to Ghana ... na car go JAM You Last Last
Re: Nairamarley I Am Coming Wahala by Findschoolnews: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
naijapage:
Na So Dangote take blow !!!

Na so Mark Angel take turn millionaire

Internet never forgets !!! --- Tomorrow you will have kids and they will watch you !!!

Be wise !!!

If you are not destined to blow or be rich ... If you like behave like fowl from Nigeria to Ghana ... na car go JAM You Last Last
its called a comedy grin angry you don't think the video is funny?
Re: Nairamarley I Am Coming Wahala by naijapage(f): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Findschoolnews:
its called a comedy grin angry you don't think the video is funny?

Will you be very proud of yourself to teach your child how to act cumming in PUBLIC

YES OR NO

(1) (Reply)

Journalist Toba Adedeji Goes In Search Of A Wife As His 3 Pots Of Food Got Burnt / Food Combinations You Should Never Try (poco Lee) / Bbnaija: Vee F!ght Brand CEO In Office Saying She Owe Money Call Lawyer(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.