Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization (4235 Views)

Pictures:Lagos Was One Of The Most Developed Cities In West Africa Before Tinubu / The North Has The Best System Of Government Before Colonization / In Benin, The Governor Kneels To Greet The King, But Not So In Other Kingdoms.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Rossikki: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
OP, can you give us a list of dynastic rulers or emperors of this 'Biafran Kingdom'?

Every kingdom can list the names of its kings dating back several hundred years at the minimum.

Can you provide us with a list of the kings of this kingdom you claim existed?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by oyatz(m): 5:58am On Apr 14, 2021
louqas:

BIAFRA was never a kingdom, the area existed comprising of several nations but not as a kingdom like benin shongai etc.....I did history and have never heard or read of any BIAFRA kingdom in Africa

But IPOB have upgraded it into Biafran Empire
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Resurrection212: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2021
Shut up and stop misleading the kids just because of your hatred .there's nothing like that stop masturbating on history.
Faber:

Google is ur friend. Also Bight of Bonny in PH today was formerly Bight of Biafra... So me sef don't know why it was renamed. See the ancient map of Africa
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by KingOKON: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

I was talking about the location of the empire but cause of your hate for islam you are trying to to this into a baseless argument. And yes the empire of Ghana is an Islamic empire, the empire was founded in the 7century, at the beginning only the city folks were Muslims,by the end of 10 century the rural folks were already Muslims. Before you argue with someone next time,make sure you know about the subject you are arguing about.This is the location of kingdom of Ghana, it have nothing to do with the republic of Ghana.

Do you understand anything at all?
Or yours is to run you colonized mouth upandan this forum.
Who told you the origin and civilization in Ancient Ghana had anything to do with Islam?
Or is it the greed that brought the Arabs to this kingdom?
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
KingOKON:

Do you understand anything at all?
Or yours is to run you colonized mouth upandan this forum.
Who told you the origin and civilization in Ancient Ghana had anything to do with Islam?
Or is it the greed that brought the Arabs to this kingdom?
Did i said the original founders are Muslims? I said the empire of Ghana was an Islamic empire,just like Songhai, Borno and the Hausa states.People are mistaking the modern country of Ghana with the empire of Ghana,which have nothing in common.The empire of Ghana is located in what is now Mali and Mauritania, and all indication shows that at the early stage the city folks were Muslims 200years after that,the rural folk all converted. Have been repeating this but it clear that something is blacking your brain.Stop mistaking real Ghana with today Ghana.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by KingOKON: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Did i said the original founders are Muslims? I said the empire of Ghana was an Islamic empire,just like Songhai, Borno and the Hausa states.People are mistaking the modern country of Ghana with the empire of Ghana,which have nothing in common.The empire of Ghana is located in what is now Mali and Mauritania, and all indication shows that at the early stage the city folks were Muslims 200years after that,the rural folk all converted. Have been repeating this but it clear that something is blacking your brain.Stop mistaking real Ghana with today Ghana.

See the pri-ck that wants to teach me history, honestly you are dumber than a grain of rice.
Ghana that existed more than 300years before Mohammed dreamt of coming to this world is what you want to school me
Does Islam keep history or destroys history wherever they enter?
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Faber(m): 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
KingOKON:

See the pri-ck that wants to teach me history, honestly you are dumber than a grain of rice.
Ghana that existed more than 300years before Mohammed dreamt of coming to this world is what you want to school me
This one shock me o grin grin

The Ibrahimmrfish will still mention you. He is suffering from inferiority complex. Forgive am grin
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Faber(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Rossikki:
OP, can you give us a list of dynastic rulers or emperors of this 'Biafran Kingdom'?

Every kingdom can list the names of its kings dating back several hundred years at the minimum.

Can you provide us with a list of the kings of this kingdom you claim existed?

You think I just came here to rant. Lemme give you small assignment

Manuel Álvares (1526–1583), a Portuguese Jesuit educator, go and read his work “Ethiopia Minor and a geographical account of the Province of Sierra Leone" read from chapters 11- 13.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
KingOKON:

Either you are a arrogant person or just a stu-pid one,300year b4 prophet Mohammad? You do realize that the kingdom of Ghana was founded in 7th century and the prophet Mohammad was alive in 6 century.Like i said early, b4 you argue with someone, make sure you have basic knowledge on what you are arguing about.And yes it's clearly obvious you don't know what you are talking about,yes i am teaching you about Ghana,cause when it comes to Western Sudan,a northerner is more knowledgeable cause we are Western Sudan,this is our history.We grow up hearing the stories of Sunni Ali,Idris Aloma,Askia,Ali Gaji e.t.c. Unlike you people, that have zero legend, zero hero's.P.S the first king of England was not a Christian, that didn't stop us from calling medieval England a Christian kingdom.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by KingOKON: 12:54am On Apr 15, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Either you are a arrogant person or just a stu-pid one,300year b4 prophet Mohammad? You do realize that the kingdom of Ghana was founded in 7th century and the prophet Mohammad was alive in 6 century.Like i said early, b4 you argue with someone, make sure you have basic knowledge on what you are arguing about.And yes it's clearly obvious you don't know what you are talking about,yes i am teaching you about Ghana,cause when it comes to Western Sudan,a northerner is more knowledgeable cause we are Western Sudan,this is our history.We grow up hearing the stories of Sunni Ali,Idris Aloma,Askia,Ali Gaji e.t.c. Unlike you people, that have zero legend, zero hero's.P.S the first king of England was not a Christian, that didn't stop us from calling medieval England a Christian kingdom.

Knowledgeable only in stupidity, a kingdom formed around 300 CE to 1100CE, Mohammed born around 675CE and Islam entered in there around 900 CE that led to it ruins and making many tribes to scattered around and moved deeper while the rest are now being regarded as slaves in Mauritania

Suni Ali, Idris Aloma and co are legends in what?
So you only know of Islamic conquered dumb fish brains like you!

The Romans ruled England and Romanized everything how come the first king in medieval England isn't a Christian?
What do you understand by the word medieval England and what period was this or you just like disgracing yourself?
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
KingOKON:

Knowledgeable only in stupidity, a kingdom formed around 300 CE to 1100CE, Mohammed born around 675CE and Islam entered in there around 900 CE that led to it ruins and making many tribes to scattered around and moved deeper while the rest are now being regarded as slaves in Mauritania

Suni Ali, Idris Aloma and co are legends in what?
So you only know of Islamic conquered dumb fish brains like you!

The Romans ruled England and Romanized everything how come the first king in medieval England isn't a Christian?
What do you understand by the word medieval England and what period was this or you just like disgracing yourself?
So Sunni Ali is now a Muslim? Who is the dumb one now? My advice to you is,have a little knowledge on what you are arguing about b4 you jump into an argument.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by KingOKON: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

So Sunni Ali is now a Muslim? Who is the dumb one now? My advice to you is,have a little knowledge on what you are arguing about b4 you jump into an argument.

Truly wish he was a proud African legend who believed in his ancestors and not some goddam Arabic fables
As for you better go purge that mentality of yours
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
KingOKON:

Truly wish he was a proud African legend who believed in his ancestors and not some goddam Arabic fables
As for you better go purge that mentality of yours
Better purge the hate you of for others.And try a little reading b4 you embrace yourself next time.Have a good life,over and out.
Re: Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization by KingOKON: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Better purge the hate you of for others.And try a little reading b4 you embrace yourself next time.Have a good life,over and out.

Hate! If u follow my words na sorry be dat, stay cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ipob: Nigerian Flag Removed And Replaced With Biafra Flag In Police Station (Vid / Video Of The Brutal Clash Between Yoruba And Hausa At Ilisan Remo / Obidient Northern Muslim Donate Mats To Muslims(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.