Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

ESN Was A Disaster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Was A Disaster (786 Views)

The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO / Esn Was Never Gunned Down. Opinion And Proof / Why ESN Was Created In The First Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Was A Disaster by Coconuthead126: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
As much as I detest the SE governors due to their gross nonchalance in the face of rising insecurity, I can't also exonerate ESN for the cascading effect of chaos and mindless bloodletting that have pervaded the East since ESN was created. I know the IPOB and Kanu soldiers will come for me and call me all sorts of names without putting out a logical rebuttal, but if we have to be honest to ourselves by asking salient questions... has ESN stopped the wave of fulani attacks in the East? short of releasing propaganda videos where cows were shot and combat scenes were faked... how did ESN help in nipping the Fulani menace in the bud? with the introduction of ESN we saw the advent of "Unknown gunmen" who spent more time killing security agents, we don't need rocket science to put two and two together and decipher it was just all about a grudge show of strength between ESN vs Nigerian security agents, suddenly chasing out Fulani criminals in our forest landmarks wasn't a priority to ESN anymore... I'm tired of us praising unknown gunmen for killing soldiers and police officers (even as much as I hate our Nigerian security personnels), I'm tired of the East always making frontpage headlines for all forms of insecurity, breaking out dangerous criminals from prison isn't particularly smart either as they will end up returning to their various crimes!

I can never respect the SE governors cause they are all bunch of useless and gutless ninnies, but I welcome EBUBEAGU with all the legal backings they will now receive to become operational. I hope they liase with Innoson for the manufacturing of operational vehicles and other logistics.

God bless Alaigbo
God bless EBUBEAGU
God bless Nnamdi Kanu (for making those useless governors SIT UP).

7 Likes

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by lastmessenger: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
How can ESN stop the herdsmen when the security is there to protect herdsmen. Fight against herdsmen is also a fight against Nigeria security because they are one and the same

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by qualityalone: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
Op u r really a coconuthead.... Very unfortunate being

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dunce

3 Likes

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by Akiara: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
DEM DON COME AGAIN....MINISTERS OF IGBO AFFAIRS 'ZAMFARA SECTOR' angry

ALL THIS EPISTLE FOR A PEOPLE THAT DONT SEND YOU??

IGBO PEOPLE I HAIL UNA....EVEN GOVERNOR WIKE DEY SLEEP INSIDE BARRACKS NOW.

NO SHAKING ...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by Freestainworld(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
This op is still sleeping on the bicycle

1 Like

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by November1857(m): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
Coconut brain indeed ! Emty head...

2 Likes

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by gidgiddy: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Coconuthead126:
As much as I detest the SE governors due to their gross nonchalance in the face of rising insecurity, I can't also exonerate ESN for the cascading effect of chaos and mindless bloodletting that have pervaded the East since ESN was created. I know the IPOB and Kanu soldiers will come for me and call me all sorts of names without putting out a logical rebuttal, but if we have to be honest to ourselves by asking salient questions... has ESN stopped the wave of fulani attacks in the East? short of releasing propaganda videos where cows were shot and combat scenes were faked... how did ESN help in nipping the Fulani menace in the bud? with the introduction of ESN we saw the advent of "Unknown gunmen" who spent more time killing security agents, we don't need rocket science to put two and two together and decipher it was just all about a grudge show of strength between ESN vs Nigerian security agents, suddenly chasing out Fulani criminals in our forest landmarks wasn't a priority to ESN anymore... I'm tired of us praising unknown gunmen for killing soldiers and police officers (even as much as I hate our Nigerian security personnels), I'm tired of the East always making frontpage headlines for all forms of insecurity, breaking out dangerous criminals from prison isn't particularly smart either as they will end up returning to their various crimes!

I can never respect the SE governors cause they are all bunch of useless and gutless ninnies, but I welcome EBUBEAGU with all the legal backings they will now receive to become operational. I hope they liase with Innoson for the manufacturing of operational vehicles and other logistics.

God bless Alaigbo
God bless EBUBEAGU

You are not being fair. The job of protecting the people is that of the security forces and they failed woefully at that. Killer herdsmen were having a field day unchallenged because they felt they were the only ones who had AK47. ESN is just about 3 months old. Just the fact that the herdsmen suddenly realised that there was another armed group out for them, helped in no small way. Some sort of security is better than no security

As for the unknown gun men, IPOB has consistently said they dont know who they are. Anybody who thinks that ESN is unknown gun men, should provide proof, otherwise, it is mere speculation

The attack on the security forces is regrettable. However, years of brutality, torture, extortion, dehumanisation and extra-judicial killings, has earned the security forces little sympathy

Lets hope that this "Ebubeagu" is a serious thing and not some gimmick to make it look like the Governors are working

7 Likes

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by zickyclef: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
who asked you?
Re: ESN Was A Disaster by Coconuthead126: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

You are not being fair. The job of protecting the people is that of the security forces and they failed woefully at that. Killer herdsmen were having a field day unchallenged because they felt they were the only ones who had AK47. ESN is just about 3 months old. Just the fact that the herdsmen suddenly realised that there was another armed group out for them, helped in no small way. Some sort of security is better than no security

As for the unknown gun men, IPOB has consistently said they dont know who they are. Anybody who thinks that ESN is unknown gun men, should provide proof, otherwise, it is mere speculation

The attack on the security forces is regrettable. However, years of brutality, torture, extortion, dehumanisation and extra-judicial killings, has earned the security forces little sympathy

Lets hope that this "Ebubeagu" is a serious thing and not some gimmick to make it look like the Governors are working
At least you're the only intelligent person here who gave a brilliant submission devoid of mere emotion and insults. I agree with you wholeheartedly, maybe you don't know it but I was one of the biggest supporters and front-runners for the creation of ESN as I was tired of the uselessness of your Governors. ESN started off well and justifiably got all the needed support and goodwill from Igbos, much to the chagrin of other elements. I don't know what happened, but it seemed at some point that ESN lost the plot and delved in needless acts of showmanship, filming yourselves shooting stray cows or shooting at nothing was rather too much of a hassle, now we're dealing with the menace of unknown gunmen whom Kanu has not hesitated to show unequivocal support to.

I welcome any measure that will be bring peace FIRST to the East as many of them are planning on coming home soon to invest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by NigeriaIsZOO: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
Coconuthead126:
[s]As much as I detest the SE governors due to their gross nonchalance in the face of rising insecurity, I can't also exonerate ESN for the cascading effect of chaos and mindless bloodletting that have pervaded the East since ESN was created. I know the IPOB and Kanu soldiers will come for me and call me all sorts of names without putting out a logical rebuttal, but if we have to be honest to ourselves by asking salient questions... has ESN stopped the wave of fulani attacks in the East? short of releasing propaganda videos where cows were shot and combat scenes were faked... how did ESN help in nipping the Fulani menace in the bud? with the introduction of ESN we saw the advent of "Unknown gunmen" who spent more time killing security agents, we don't need rocket science to put two and two together and decipher it was just all about a grudge show of strength between ESN vs Nigerian security agents, suddenly chasing out Fulani criminals in our forest landmarks wasn't a priority to ESN anymore... I'm tired of us praising unknown gunmen for killing soldiers and police officers (even as much as I hate our Nigerian security personnels), I'm tired of the East always making frontpage headlines for all forms of insecurity, breaking out dangerous criminals from prison isn't particularly smart either as they will end up returning to their various crimes!

God bless Alaigbo
God bless EBUBEAGU
God bless Nnamdi Kanu (for making those useless governors SIT UP). [/s]

Iweghi ako n'uche.

5 Likes

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by alfasexy: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2021
ewu
Re: ESN Was A Disaster by tit(f): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
Fulani jihadist masquerading as Omo Ibo

1 Like

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by RuddyFusion(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
[s]
Coconuthead126:

God bless Alaigbo
God bless EBUBEAGU
[/s]

Confused amu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by funkekemi(f): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
I know the tribe of this op, he is from my tribe

3 Likes

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by Akudaisi: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
An Afonjanic demon from Ogbomosho,ESN and unknown gunmen are totally different,ESN never show their face and they are very discreet in their movement,incase you don't know alot of unknown gunmen has many splinter groups not just one or two cause alot of guns and ammunition has gotten into of guys who has been nursing to have their revenge against the uniformed killers called Police and Soldiers, worse worse all those prisoners go join making it very very bad

2 Likes

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by Faber(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
ESN still dey game...

EBUBUBEAGU guys no be Igbo boys again? they go even use their gun and hilux run errands for ESN... ESN will make life difficult for EBUBUBEAGU grin

Nnamdi Kanu was too smart to launch his own first
E don set

1 Like

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by OnyeOlokoro(m): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
A typical thread for people that Love Igbos more than Igbos mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by odysey: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

This new outfit seems like a concoted joke after attacks on prison and police station the Eastern governors decided to release it
The fakeness and the plan is like home video

If they can curb insecurity it's a plus though

But we're distracted from the real issues
2023, etc

1 Like

Re: ESN Was A Disaster by Rodwave: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
This is pure unadulterated bulshit from the usual abobaku mozlem terrorist miscreants.
Re: ESN Was A Disaster by Rodwave: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
gidgiddy:

Guy. What vigilante cannot do, no other dane gun welding illiterates can do it. Dont let those hediots at power deceive you. The Useless security outfit is already dead on arrival. Go and write it somewhere. After one year, I will remind you about this post.
Re: ESN Was A Disaster by gidgiddy: 12:36am On Apr 12, 2021
Coconuthead126:

At least you're the only intelligent person here who gave a brilliant submission devoid of mere emotion and insults. I agree with you wholeheartedly, maybe you don't know it but I was one of the biggest supporters and front-runners for the creation of ESN as I was tired of the uselessness of your Governors. ESN started off well and justifiably got all the needed support and goodwill from Igbos, much to the chagrin of other elements. I don't know what happened, but it seemed at some point that ESN lost the plot and delved in needless acts of showmanship, filming yourselves shooting stray cows or shooting at nothing was rather too much of a hassle, now we're dealing with the menace of unknown gunmen whom Kanu has not hesitated to show unequivocal support to.

I welcome any measure that will be bring peace FIRST to the East as many of them are planning on coming home soon to invest.

What do you think the herdsmen thought when he saw ESN shooting cows, the cow he rates more than human life? That rattled them. It showed them that there were people prepared to decimate their heards. For the herdsman who has been acting with impunity for so long, it was a warning Im sure they didn't take lightly.

Who can blame Kanu for supporting unknown gun men? The security forces that are being killed were the same that bruatalised, detained, tortured, dehumanised and murdered hundreds, if not thousands, of unarmed Biafran protesters between 2015 and 2020. You expected Kanu to feel sorry?

(1) (Reply)

Establishing Twitter's Presence In Africa, Why Ghana? / Photo: Nigeria In 2024 Vs Nigeria after 2024 / State Of Nation: Things Will Soon Turnaround For Better, Kumuyi Tells Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.