Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION (27111 Views)

Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series / Watch Zee World Lies Of The Heart On Cohab TV Download For Android / Zee World Twist Of Fate Teasers (september 2017) – Ends This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by collinometricx: 1:54am On Apr 19, 2021
PenuelFarms:
I love football too, and every other thing stands still and has to wait while a football match is underway. Is that normal?
I was away on official duty when Nigeria played against Spain in the FIFA U-17 final hosted by UAE in 2017, but unfortunately, I chose football over church service. I couldn't have tried that if I was with my family though.

Still zee world is trash
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by ofiko123(m): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2021
Why??.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by IAMPEDRO: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2021
mansakhalifa:

How can I make something I don't even watch
But I will still calm down.
So you don't watch movies?
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Meksbig(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
No offense but ZeeWorld sucks and whoever watch that stupid channel,actually loose a couple of grey brain matters at a time..
I've grown from tuning out whenever it's on TV to leaving the room entirely,just so I can have my sanity intact.

Again why does it bother you so much to see people watch what they like?
Tastes are subjective and just because you feel something is low quality, doesn't mean other can't derive pleasure from it.

Shows are made with certain demographics in mind. Like I wrote earlier, if a show doesn't interest you jejely avoid it.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2021
Meksbig:

Again why does it bother you so much to see people watch what they like?
Tastes are subjective and just because you feel something is low quality, doesn't mean other can't derive pleasure from it.

Shows are made with certain demographics in mind. Like I wrote earlier, if a show doesn't interest you jejely avoid it.
If you read my post carefully..

You would have seen where I clearly stated that I normally leave the TV and move to another location,to avoid the inanity of a Station..

Whichever demography they have in mind for such shows,must be ones with an IQ of Simpletons..

The Station SUCKS..

Even Cartoon Network,with their programs tailored towards Kids has more matured shows..
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by bexcellence: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2021
Zee world... extraordinary every day!
I LOVE THEIR MOVIES
always very very ROMANTIC! wink
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
bluefilm:

Your English is really poor.

Next time, while they are watching their Zee World, take your time to go and work on your English Grammar and punctuations rather than watching TV and wasting your whole time in the process.

Trust me, it will do you more good in the long run.
thanks for that. It is because I didn't have time typing just rushing .I will update myself on english.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu, Atiku Hail Funke Akindele On 'A Tribe Called Judah' / 10 Disgraceful Attitudes BBNaija Fans Normally Exhibit By Tosyne2much / Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.