Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) (27183 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) / D'banj Bags Chieftaincy Title In Obowo, Imo, Rocks Igbo Attire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Queenserah26(f): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Congratulations Churchill

1 Like

Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by DSC7: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tonto will be bittered......

All the best church hill.....

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by DSC7: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tonto will be bittered......

All the best church hill.....

1 Like

Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by BREYZ: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
AlexReports:
Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy title In Anambra,To Give 50 Young Entrepreneurs Business Capitals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6z3cwZB7bk

A renowned Nigerian Businessman and Philanthropist, who doubles as the CEO of Churchill Group and Founder of Churchill Foundation, has been honoured and decorated with a Chieftaincy title in the Southeast region of Nigeria. He was Coronated as "Nwanne Di Namba", by His Royal Highness, Igwe Gerald Obunadike Mabamalu, known as Eze Photo III in Anambra State.

Dr. Churchill Olakunle was recognised with the Chieftaincy Title few days ago for his outstanding and significant contributions towards the support and development of humanity, especially with his Foundation, which has touched several lives, even in the southeast region of Nigeria. He therefore noted that the title will encourage him to source for more funds to continue initiating Innovations and creativity in areas of promoting development in the ICT industry, in Nigeria, Ghana and across West Africa

He was given the title after he was invited by the chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Chico Group, Chief Chinedu Benson Madubuko (Chinechendo Ezeani na Adazi-Ani )to commission roads in Anambra alongside top dignitaries. During the moments when he was Coronated, Dr. Churchill Olakunle expressed appreciation to HRH Igwe Gerald and the Kingdom of Ojoto as well aspeople of Anambra State for considering him worthy of the prestigious Title. However, he has continue to receive congratulatory messages from friends, family Members, fans and partners from across the world.

According to Dr. Churchill, he further noted that his recent coronation will continue to inspire and motivate him in areas of extensive contributions to further improve the welfare and development of humanity especially in Anambra state and cross other states in the region. Dr. Churchill is know globally as Philanthropist and Humanitarian, whose impact is yet indelible in the sands of time.

In same vein, Nwanne’di’namba of Ojoto Kingdom has arrived in Ghana to give 50 Young Ghanaian Entrepreneurs Capitals in the second quarter of 2021 to assist their creativity in areas of promoting development in Ghana.

Eze Photo III? Like what dah heck?
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by RedAlert08(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jackson105:
You can buy anything in Igbo land as long as you have money,even kingship.

Nonsense.

I'm afraid you're correct.
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by AmazingELixir: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
grin

Afonja don go Biafra republic go take title ooo
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Henri8: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ndigbo and title giving.
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Crixxx: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
omaclarry:

The title will be 'ofu ji ha na eme offload 1 of ojoto'

grin you're not alright o
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Chico group? Nawa o, The father's to these young Anambra billionaires really worked so hard to set up group of businesses their children will inherit to stay relevant..While these young one's some which are too extravagant will go about showing themselves spraying money. they don't even know how their father worked so hard to build. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Olisehinnocent: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jackson105:

Nonsense.
Kingship I don't think so
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
ikaboy:
HONESTFACT101:
We now use money to buy titles in igboland the day a TUBER of YAM makes enough MONEY and drives a car it took will be given a CHIEFTAINCY TITLE......signing out

ask yourself if you made any sense.

i would rather use that liberty granted to you by me to ask you if you have sense if your answer be positive then it is overly malfunctional cos any well working brain can easily deduce what I said there but if you answer be negative then it is clearly not your FAULT......signing out
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Mutemenot(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nwanne di na mba ndi Ojoto
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
tito44:

Off point

Off point in what aspect exactly how many poor honest men do you see getting chieftaincies let me not even go into Knighthood cos that will be me overly digressing......signing out
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by KingMack(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
We now use money to buy titles in igboland the day a TUBER of YAM makes enough MONEY and drives a car it took will be given a CHIEFTAINCY TITLE......signing out

Peace nwanne✓✓

1 Like

Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by elisho: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
there is nothing this people will not do because of money selling there concerns
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Obalola4: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tonto right now!

1 Like

Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
If not for the blood in my viens that wouldn't allow me any chieftaincy title whatsoever I for go Igbo land go buy too but sad
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jackson105:

Nonsense.
Shut up angry
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by yesloaded: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tab4kids:
Why this guy and hin ex dey try to outdo each other for social media??

Too much of Nollywood Epic dey worry both of them
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Demolaeby:
This life no balance. After dumping your wife for your office girl, you're honoured with a chieftaincy title
Is he the first man to dump his wife?

Others dump their wives and become Kings and Presidents..

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Funkeshuga(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
sweetmelanin:
A yoruba devil being coronated with an Igbo chieftaincy title. Interesting.

Yoruba devil flatten that your smelling yansh there

ozuor
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Franzinni: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Yoruba man is a chief in anambra... Whaaaaaaa?

Some bigots won't like this... Where nnamdi... Come and see how e dey sup for biafra.
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Oppy2k2: 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ex husband and wife in supremacy battle to know who is doing well pass. Yesterday, it was the wife that was decorated by UN and the husband was posted walking with ifeanyi ubah. Today na, na the husband get chieftency tittle. Last week Tonto lie say CAN dash am an award.

Se u these adult no dey tire ni?
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by clothingonline(m): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
Congratulations bro
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Bukeno: 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
My concern is that I know the man that brought him there. I'm close to the family
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by dleaf: 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by donprinyo(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
UN vs Igbo title. Chose one.
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
One day me sef go turn obi of onitsha.... I'd move the palace to ogbomosho my town grin grin
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Uchasa(m): 4:19am On Apr 12, 2021
Jackson105:

Nonsense.

That's Anambra people for you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard / Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot / Eberechi Eze Biography, Age, Profile & Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.