Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) (27289 Views)

Exciting Moment Churchill, Davido Hangout At Club Lagos [video] / Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video) / D'banj Bags Chieftaincy Title In Obowo, Imo, Rocks Igbo Attire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by LoudLord(m): 4:30am On Apr 12, 2021
Alexereport
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by cardoctor(m): 4:56am On Apr 12, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by illitracy: 5:53am On Apr 12, 2021
I hope he maintains that title for more than 40 seconds grin
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by passion007: 6:07am On Apr 12, 2021
The usual bastardisation of igbo culture
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by mybkrienceonlin: 6:31am On Apr 12, 2021
I have experienced terrible and discriminatory remedy at this shop often, but preserve seeking to come lower back because of the store’s proximity to wherein I stay. I just requested the supervisor, mybkexperience Rigo, and the cashier, Rosario, why they thought it was good enough to treat me so badly. Rigo asked what I ordered and dismissively snorted
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by GitmoAuditors: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2021
Anambra amaka. Congratulations to Churchill
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by naijadrivablog: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2021
tossie101:
undecided why give this guy title pls

Shit is worthless. It can be bought with money. Alexreports, what has Churchill done to deserve the title

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Myer(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2021
Jackson105:
You can buy anything in Igbo land as long as you have money,even kingship.

Nonsense.

While truly money can get you almost anything anywhere in the world, the igboland practically worships money.
With enough money, they'll proudly make a monkey they king and god.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Soso990240(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2021
Jackson105:
You can buy anything in Igbo land as long as you have money,even kingship.

Nonsense.
You guys will be saying rubbish you don't know with confidence. Which Kingship/Crown in igboland have you heard they bought with money? Chieftancy title is different from Kingship. You can pay for Chieftancy title either by your goodwill towards the community, or cash giveaway(donations). Kingship cant be bought in igboland, forget Nollywood.
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Oracleforce: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2021
Tonto Dike should come.to Oba of Lagos or Awujale of Ijebu for a better traditional title...

With 2 million naira both kings can give her chieftaincy Title.
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by EmekaA125(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Congratulations Odogwu. I know you would have prostrated like a little lizard if this title was coming from one Ooni, Oba or Deji of Afonjalandgrin grin grin
Re: Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) by Ayobami7(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
congrats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Stuns In A Stylish Hooded Blazer / Monalisa Chinda & Ibinabo Fiberesima At Rivers @50 Celebration (Photos) / I Will Choose Love Over And Over – Anna Banner As She Shares Delectable Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.