Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist (3946 Views)

Ned Nwoko, Mr P, Juliet Ibrahim, Others Storm House Opening Of Prince Kpokpogri / Queenette Charles And Regina Daniels On A Movie Set / Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by ashybabs(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seen

1 Like

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by Chigboboss: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
I don't think so.

Rap is a profession, like Prince is a title.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by Jashub: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
Looks racist.

1 Like

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by chrisxxx(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
I don't just like being pitied. Blacks must move on with the colour of their skin. Racism will always be there. There is nothing anyone can do about it.
Stop nosing about looking for who made racist gestures. It will not go.
If Buhari was white, we would also be yelling racism with his appointments.
There is always segregation everywhere.
Even the white have white that are whiter than the others.
The British see East Europeans as not white enough.
When I was in UK some Polish guys preferred my association to being close to British people.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by Okoroawusa: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Na today you know that the British media are racist?

People wey pursue their son commot for royalty because him marry mixed raced woman...no be pure black woman but they were still aggressive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by NwaNimo1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by lkillbrokehoes: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Bunch of racist, I stopped taking daily news serious long time ago.
Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by sweerychick(f): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Anytime Africans are told bitter the truth, it Becomes Racism what exactly is racist about the headline? DMX is a troubled rapper, he has been facing legal issues since 2001, he even declared he was Bankrupt with only $50 in his bank account... Enough of all this bullpoo about racism

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by SarkinYarki: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Stop calling reality racism abeg !!!! Phillip was a prince and DMX a rapper , that's how they both made their marks

4 Likes

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by sweerychick(f): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
chrisxxx:
I don't just like being pitied. Blacks must move in with the colour of their skin. Racism will always be there. There is nothing anyone can do about it.
there is absolutely nothing racist about the headline!

3 Likes

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by SarkinYarki: 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Na today you know that the British media are racist?

People wey pursue their son commot for royalty because him marry mixed raced woman...no be pure black woman but they were still aggressive.

What's racist in this headline ?

1 Like

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by tishbite41(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
There is nothing racist about that.

They just forgot to tell us that DMX is beloved too.

He started from the bottom unlike a pampered royal aristocrat.

3 Likes

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
It isnt racist but a severe case of british media ASSLICKING......signing out
Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by illicit(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
What if they had called him 'Dog' like he calls himself

He calls himself niggar too

The Prince is a prince

1 Like

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Get a life

1 Like

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by justice2010: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
sweerychick:
Anytime Africans are told the truth, it Becomes Racism, what exactly is racist about the headline,? DMX is a troubled rapper, he has been facing legal issues since 2009, he even declared he was Bankrupt with only $50 in his bank account... Enough of all this bullpoo about racism

My brother Dmx has been in out of jail for many years, in and out of rehab for alcohol and drug abuse for many years. He now dies from complications of a drug over dose, was he not a troubled man who died at age 50. Prince Phillip died at age 99 a fulfilled man so their circumstances are not the same in any way or form. We need to be careful how we used the word racism, because it will cause more harm than good.

8 Likes

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by TMKsouth: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
He shared the Front Page with their own beloved royal (father of the nation), so that says a lot. They could have put him on Page 3, 5, 7...but they did not.

11 Likes

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nothing racist here.

It's a plus for DMX.

Born a pauper, mourned on the front page with someone born a Prince. A testament to his die hard stance

8 Likes

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by Joviaaa: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nothing racist about that headline. Africans are just intellectually lazy.

1 Like

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by byinks(f): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by Mrlcredible: 12:10am On Apr 12, 2021
justice2010:

My brother Dmx has been in out of jail for many years, in and out of rehab for alcohol and drug abuse for many years. He now dies from complications of a drug over dose, was he not a troubled man who died at age 50. Prince Phillip died at age 99 a fulfilled man so their circumstances are not the same in any way or form. We need to be careful how we used the word racism, because it will cause more harm than good.
Even cnn also reported same headline, this time around they posted that his troubles outweighs his achievements

1 Like

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by Mrlcredible: 12:12am On Apr 12, 2021
OriginalOmoOgun:
Nothing racist here.

It's a plus for DMX.

Born a pauper, mourned on the front page with someone born a Prince. A testament to his die hard stance
who said dmx was born a pauper?
Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by Walkee: 1:25am On Apr 12, 2021
chrisxxx:
I don't just like being pitied. Blacks must move in with the colour of their skin. Racism will always be there. There is nothing anyone can do about it.
racism, tribalism etc is innate.
I know some fools will you can't compare racism to tribalism but I promise you, in this modern day, tribalism is 100x worse than racism racism is being microscopically sort of in utterances whereas different tribes are slaughtering each other in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by Cousin9999: 1:38am On Apr 12, 2021
It's not racist. Stop it.

1 Like

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by Tedpgrass: 2:27am On Apr 12, 2021
Victimhood culture...

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by OyelSheik: 3:29am On Apr 12, 2021
Did anyone look at the picture

That’s a New York newspaper, it’s says so right there. Look !!!!!

In a manner of speaking, all comments before me are guilty of what you sought to accuse the British Media of.
Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by chrisxxx(m): 4:28am On Apr 12, 2021
Walkee:
racism, tribalism etc is innate.
I know some fools will you can't compare racism to tribalism but I promise you, in this modern day, tribalism is 100x worse than racism racism is being microscopically sort of in utterances whereas different tribes are slaughtering each other in Nigeria
If Buhari was white, we would have yelling racism with his appointment
Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by Karlovych: 4:41am On Apr 12, 2021
embarassed embarassed Well DMX was troubled (not his fault though) and I don't see any racism here
Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by houseontherock: 5:00am On Apr 12, 2021
The prince and the rapper. One was a Royal, the other a renowned Rapper and was indeed troubled

1 Like

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by Carlmax(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2021
Not racist in any bit.
Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2021
dumbest thread in all history, the paper is even a New York paper and the rapper was even called brilliant, maybe if they used the word niggger your foolishness will be in overdrive, how did come to share the same country and continent with such dolts.

2 Likes

Re: Is This British Headline Of Prince Charles And DMX Racist by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Bunch of racist, I stopped taking daily news serious long time ago.
Of course a renowned misogynist complaining about racism when there is clearly none.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Portable Expecting A Baby With Actress Ashabi Simple / 10 Celebrities Who Were RICH Before They Were FAMOUS / Majek Fashek Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.