Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others (29353 Views)

Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Ruthymoon(f): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2021
SandraJane:
UNA KNACK AM SICKNESS !!!
UNA NO ALLOW HER TALK !!!!
BIG WIND GO BLOW SOON !!!!
na only baba God really know who be who,
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by zuto4u(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2021
Well spoken
TOPCRUISE:
Forgiveness comes from the heart not through influence or social media. You don't have to show- off before you forgive. You don't have to highlight what happened in the past in order give an evidence of forgiveness.
Those that infact show-off or display with words or visit what happened in the past don't actually forgive. True forgiveness is done with an act both physical and verbal and having a conscience to emphasize to the wrongdoer that he or she still loves him/her. Enough evidence of forgiveness is when you get rid or avoid reporting events of the past and demonstrating your expression of love.
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by focus7: 11:27am On Apr 12, 2021
Lagosinter1:

That girl's issue may not be connected to any of these people.

Her issue could be purely medical.

That's it, unfortunately they are taking glory in her ailments and creating more fears in people that they are untouchable.

Africans are so deluded with superstition and religion
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by lotkyes200: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2021
All of you shouting heatless I have questions
1. Have you or how long did it take you to forgive your bf or gf that broke your heart
2. How many of you stop Ada Jesus when she was saying all those stupid things

You now have mouth to talk but was praising Ada when she was ruining other people's reputation.

Today everyone can call any pastor names and we hail them because we all see them as bad people but when the table turn we all shout pastor forgive is it that all this people doing this foolishness do it because we expect when the table turn pastor should forgive abi.

Let's not forget he is a man of God not God of Man so his is also a man and have feeling like we all do.

For all those saying bad things about others to get fame hope you are learning or you wait for your turn to learn like Ada.
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Tinyemeka(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9dHn7UvfKY

Rita Edochie finally forgives Ada Jesus and warn people to stop defaming others

Her own time is coming.

And this video will be used to remind her.
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by nkiliuzo(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
well meaning people should help her so that all this so called Christians will not be feeling all high and mighty.
how can you call yourself a Christian and even after the person begged, you are now forming biggy, isn't Christianity all about forgiveness...
science at the end of the day will prevail, fvck all this fake Christians
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
She is a disgrace to motherhood, her family and the bollywood industry. She should have just stayed away from the whole scenerio and keep her brand and reputation healthy.

Well God is not man. Help is on her way. I hope she learns from this
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by onuman: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
These people are using their comedy to hold people spellbound.

Ada Jesus can hold people spellbound listening to her nonsense every time.
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by roundman: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
SandraJane:
UNA KNACK AM SICKNESS !!!

UNA NO ALLOW HER TALK !!!!

BIG WIND GO BLOW SOON !!!!
Your head dey there,them knack the babe sickness come dey form Man and woman of God, useless people.
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Atleast she has forgiven. Me i can neva forgive my uncle.
Whr eva he is thunder must locate him. D bastard hasn't
Even apologise
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lagosinter1:

That girl's issue may not be connected to any of these people.
Her issue could be purely medical.
We now have a THINKING NIGERIAN.
U are wise
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Sophiebabe85(f): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Atleast she has forgiven. Me i can neva forgive my uncle.
Whr eva he is thunder must locate him. D bastard hasn't
Even apologise
grin grin grin
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by 21stDecember: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
owobokiri:
There is something obnoxious about this Rita of a lady..
What are those on top of her eyes? Eye lashes? She looks like agû nkwù..
The family of that lady should go to the hospital to find out who poisoned their daughter... There is a greater plot to this *nebulous* story..
What is the meaning of this nebulous sef? As a law student, a particular lecturer has been using this word to give assignment, set test and exams.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by owobokiri(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
21stDecember:

What is the meaning of this nebulous sef? As a law student, a particular lecturer has been using this word to give assignment, set test and exams.
If you ask me, na who ah go ask kwanu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Husband Rock Matching Outfit In New Loved Up Photo / Candlelight Service Of DJ Olu Abiodun (Photos) / Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.