Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station (33608 Views)

Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station / Ticket Racketeering Rocks Rigasa Rail Station On Abuja-kaduna Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by emmnprince(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2021
plaindealer:
From start to finish, it took less than 4 years.

Imagine if we've been doing this and moving at this fast pace since 1960.

[Anything is possible, we just need the right leaders, competent and dedicated people in charge.

Stop telling us lies. The construction work is still ongoing. It has not been completed. And it started 2016.

The bolded is the only truth you said.
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by ogododo: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2021
plaindealer:
From start to finish, it took less than 4 years.

Imagine if we've been doing this and moving at this fast pace since 1960.

Anything is possible, we just need the right leaders, competent and dedicated people in charge.

Lagos red /blue line never reached marina since 2003. This project was conceived since 2011, make you check records and stop all these politics. Later someone will come and post Lagos Ibadan expressway say na Buhari started and complete it.
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by ogododo: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2021
emmnprince:

[/b]

Stop telling us lies. The construction work is still ongoing. It has not been completed. And it started 2016.

The bolded is the only truth you said.

It was even 2011, paper work started.
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by inokia: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by gnykelly(m): 7:13am On Apr 12, 2021
plaindealer:

Relax and stop being an alarmist, it's a revenue-generating project and loan payment is already backed into the revenue specifically to service the loan.

Your children or unborn children are not going to pay 1 kobo.

Oga. No more money in the coffer. Government is now printing more money.
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Spectaclesawe25: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2021
That Railway came at the right time for me. Going to ibadan from Lagos has become very easy since it began operation, I wish the standard is maintained and the Nigeria failure in other system doesn't find it way deeply into it, it is a commendable project.
Now can we move those heavy trucks away from the highways and transport some goods through the railway.... We shouldn't be static in thought but be progressive and innovative.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by UnimkeAk(m): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2021
plaindealer:
This is happening in our lifetime.

To God Be The Glory.
I wonder what buhari is obsessed with trains...
This isnt a priority for now in this country.
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by blamingthedevil: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2021
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by ubox: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2021
Is it just me or they're finer than the airport designs

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by neyohh: 7:31am On Apr 12, 2021
plaindealer:

You want me to agree with you that PMB with limited resources and still commissioning massive and major projects left and right including the ones abandoned by the looters that earned N51 Trillion abandoned is not good, but the looters that earned N51 trillion and did nothing are very good?

I know where your madness is going and I really don't care what you think about PMB, I know your type, progress and development give you a headache, it makes you sad and gloomy and comes up with pointless talk.

No oh , i actually support your view's.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Freestyl(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2021
Thank you President Muhammadu Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2021
Las las na only Lagos nd Abuja make sense for this naija

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2021
Amaechi is d only working govt in dis era!

angry
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Highlyrespected(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2021
What a nice structure!
I must commend whoever incharge of this wonderful project smiley
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2021
Abdul05:
Buhari Amaechi is some how trying a little a bit oo
Fixed!
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Misterone: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

keep talking all these rubbish you are talking but you are only looking at one side of the picture. first of all, can you please tell us one of Buharis initiative that was not rolled over from last admin? i mean, something buhari did for nigeria and its economy that we are reaping from. secondly, the thing you are praising the useless man for is just a tip in the larger iceberg. if the economy itself is not thriving, low umeployment, all these things are rubbish. what about his nepotism, loopsided appointment? in any society where there is injustice, there is no peace. speaking of peace, you cannot have a thriving economy when there is no peace. can you say Nigeria is a peaceful country? yiu have a terrorist in power who appointed his fellow terrorist at the helm of the nations affairs and you think that nigeria is moving forward. 6years later you are still judging the works of this admin on previous ones. you guys are not serious one bit.

while this looks nice, i dont rate buhari one bit. in CS, it takes 12 good experiences to clearup one bad experience and i must tell you, Buhari has done more harm than good.
you are the one talking rubbish. what is the meaning of initiative, is it food, a project or something tangible? so 51trillion was spent on initiative? guy use your head reason well o! every regime we have had so many beautiful initiative mentioned things like OFN etc. but it is this regime that has said no more beautiful nonsense. let us start implementation. now you are here crying for more beautiful nonsense initiative. rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by michoim(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2021
Wao! It's world class...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by michoim(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2021
plaindealer:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13353256_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

16 years of PDP and N51 trillion oil earnings under jona, the largest earnings in the history of Nigeria, but for 16 years, no road, no bridge, no refinery, no hospital, nothing, Jona and his gang looted and shared N51 trillion earnings.
God bless Fashola

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria.
You can say that again...Excellent

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Myer(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2021
maxell:
@OP, Thanks for the pictures. Quite impressive structures and finishing.

This should be replicated throughout Nigeria

God bless Lagos kiss

State of the art design.
Lets hope the trains will be state of the art and not like the old model ones from Lagos-Ibadan and Iddo-Rigasa.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by hakymbiyiyaho: 8:21am On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=plaindealer post=100713840]

You mean it was a joke that Nigerian earned N51 Trillion within 6 years and you can not show us 1 single thing they did with that money?

What's there to understand about the time apart from the fact that it was a looting and stealing era? That money has been used to pay salaries to our SENATIVES shocked
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Aksnoopy: 8:31am On Apr 12, 2021
plaindealer:

The money GEJ and his looting, stealing and sharing PDP and could have built 2 Lagos Ibadan railway without borrowing 1 kobo from anybody.

The joke is on you.
Zombie! grin
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Elderniercri(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin From all of us at vulturebbqrillz we thank you our darling daddy Jubril Mamadou Al Sudani Bouhari, the Dullard of Daura Emirate for this wonderful masterpiece. Only short sighted people can't see the good work you are doing for the country
Sai Baba
Sai 4+4
Sai change

Without accusing me of being a buharist because I’m not... we shouldn’t exaggerate things in our attempt to show he’s a total disaster..
We know he is a disaster but a small loaf of bread is certainly not 500 naira, the buhari price of that is 120 naira and the sachet of water isn’t 50 naira yet, it’s 50 naira for 3 sachets and finally I very much believe electricity has improved since buhari..

Let’s be factual

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by AmazingELixir: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin From all of us at vulturebbqrillz we thank you our darling daddy Jubril Mamadou Al Sudani Bouhari, the Dullard of Daura Emirate for this wonderful masterpiece. Only short sighted people can't see the good work you are doing for the country
Sai Baba
Sai 4+4
Sai change

grin

No provision for external debt
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by aalangel(f): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2021
Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by loomer: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2021
maxell:
@OP, Thanks for the pictures. Quite impressive structures and finishing.

This should be replicated throughout Nigeria

God bless Lagos kiss

What took 4 years? The station or the rail lines?
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by zuto4u(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2021
Commendable
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2021
Baba really tried in infrastructures. I pray it all continues at accelerated pace.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by caracas: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2021
plaindealer:

Relax and stop being an alarmist, it's a revenue-generating project and loan payment is already backed into the revenue specifically to service the loan.

Your children or unborn children are not going to pay 1 kobo.

If am not mistaken, what you’re saying is that the loan will be serviced from the revenue it will generate,meaning the loan repayments will be captured in the fare that commuters would pay for
In other words he is the one to pay back the loan and not his unborn children
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Buhari na bastard
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by koladebrainiac(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2021
Finally, we have our own grand central station in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by pezeji(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2021
train from Lagos to ibadan is #4,500 while a sweet sienna bus will carry me for #1,000-1,700. them dey mad
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by stasius: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2021
Wooow!

This is more beautiful than Murtalla Muhammed Airport terminal! Choi.
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by adelaja70(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2021
pezeji:
train from Lagos to ibadan is #4,500 while a sweet sienna bus will carry me for #1,000-1,700. them dey mad
Lie kee you there.... It varies, 2.5k to 5k first class cabin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Overloaded Vehicle Carrying Water Storage Tanks Spotted At Lagos-ota Express Way / Lagos-Ibadan Train: Diesel Finally Arrives (Video) / Masters Degree In Canada Or NYSC Program?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.