Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer (16861 Views)

Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election / Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises / Why Aisha Buhari Returned To Nigeria After Months In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by Enceladus(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2021
Nepotist, rude, docile and sexist .....
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by CocoaOla: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2021
by the time USA SEND ROCKET MISSILES to all the terrorist in government all of you will have sense
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by Duplexxx: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2021
Your papa buhari still dey for London dey cruise
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by ikdaddy01(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2021
Laststylebender:

....Married for decades, she understands her husband’s mindset and sense of humour, a side of him that the public may not see or appreciate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/why-aisha-kept-mum-on-buharis-other-room-comment-biographer/%3famp
We are tired of appreciating the sides that we have seen. We need no more sight seeing
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2021
BigBelleControl:
By now, the bed in the other room would have missed actions.
When the president is in Aso Rock, the wife is either in Dubai or London. And when the president goes to London, madam runs back to the country.

Ehen! What do you want them to do at their age? According to Ebira people, "what're you insinuhating?
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by BigBelleControl(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Ehen! What do you want them to do at their age? According to Ebira people, "what're you insinuhating?
They can still do o, if 84 years old Aláàfin is still firing from all cylinders.

1 Like

Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2021
Will this solve the insecurity problem that came with her husband?
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by Mayeldah(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2021
What's different about Aisha Buhari?

She tried to speak out but we understand that she did those because the President's family members were giving her sleepless nights.

Now that Aisha is a bit comfortable, she has kept mute, merely staying away from the cabal just not to hurt their feelings.

She is an accomplice in this plot by the Fulanis to destroy Nigeria period.
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by Sleekfingers: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by Sleekfingers: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
This statement is ridiculous : ‘I don’t know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen, and my living room and the other room.’

but as a matter of national security, she has no choice
than to keep silence. Although islamic religion do see
female as inferior, left to BUHARI its not a big deal.

not just Islam......the whole world see female as inferior.......there is a popular say the higher you go, the fewer women you see in higher position.........

Even your darling usa dey do am too.....hypocrisy kill them there......

Although, it is more prevalent in africa, Asia and south America

1 Like

Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by seangy4konji: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2021
Their cup of tea...

Bastards.
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by adanny01(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by adanny01(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Cocao:
I have never seen more nonsense than this. Literally, it makes no sense at all. Not even one.

Ask yourself this question, Angela Merkel has a husband, how many times do you hear him talking to the press on the issue of his wife's government?

Aisha over stepped and she got what is right to her, it's not because she is a woman.

The government is his not hers or thiers.

Besides the comment was said in humour, see how the low comprehension in Nigeria turned in upside down.

Does he have to know everyone in his gorvernent? If he doesn't know any Igbo man so no Igbo can be in his cabinet.
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by Onelove508: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Buhari's statement made no sense.
This Aisha's reaction is equally senseless.

Which nonsense metaphor, Buhari know watin be metaphor? He didn't know the personality of the woman that asked him the questions.
He didn't understand the importance of such question at that time.

Buhari generally doesn't know how to give cogent answers to imminent questions without a prepared speech.
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
That was when she still knows her husband and understand wetin dey...make this Buhari open mouth talk such again, you Will be amzed to see her response self!
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by Cocao(f): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
adanny01:

Ask yourself this question, Angela Merkel has a husband, how many times do you hear him talking to the press on the issue of his wife's government?

Aisha over stepped and she got what is right to her, it's not because she is a woman.

Besides the comment was said in humour, see how the low comprehension in Nigeria turned in upside down.

Does he have to know everyone in his gorvernent? If he doesn't know any Igbo man so no Igbo can be in his cabinet.

I cannot argue with you. You have no point but I can't possibly argue that. Your heart is already set in its ways. So cheers! Do you, and raise your daughters with that ideology.
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by adanny01(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Onelove508:
Buhari's statement made no sense.
This Aisha's reaction is equally sensele7ss.

Which nonsense metaphor, Buhari know watin be metaphor? He didn't know the personality of the woman that asked him the questions.
He didn't understand the importance of such question at that time.

Buhari generally doesn't know how to give cogent answers to imminent questions without a prepared speech.

If you understand what humour is, you will see the sense in hís remark.

He laughed before saying the comment, means his following words are not literal in sense but has a message.

In simple terms he meant to say she is not part of the government to even entertain such questions and concerns.

Why do you think he doesn't say unscripted things again. We don't understand humour in this country.

Obj had lots of it but never got attacked for it.

1 Like

Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by adanny01(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Cocao:

I cannot argue with you. You have no point but I can't possibly argue that. Your heart is already set in its ways. So cheers! Do you, and raise your daughters with that ideology.

Isn't it you that has the "daughters" ideology?

Abi you want to tell me the wife of the president is part of the government, the I will ask you to show me which article of the constitution.
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by Onelove508: 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
adanny01:

If you understand what humour is, you will see the sense in hís remark.

He laughed before saying the comment, means his following words are not literal in sense but has a message.

In simple terms he meant to say she is not part of the government to even entertain such questions and concerns.

Why do you think he doesn't say unscripted things again. We don't understand humour in this country.

Obj had lots of it but never got attacked for it.

I understand your point.

But in the very least, she is a citizen like you and me. The president should reply intelligently to such weighty observation/allegation from his wife and citizen.

You and I know Mr Buhari has never been intelligent with answering questions without reading speech, he deliberately avoided the question.

That the first lady is not part of the government is not reality- u suppose understand na.
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by LordOfTheGame: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Aisha is hypocritical stupid bitch, pretentious serpent that play innocent all the time just attract her zombies pity. Why did she tell us about the small Arab boy fuvking her during her Dubai trip, in that useless and empty book?
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by bluefilm: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Flackoo:
I totally understand that statement is one of those bants and shots that always flies around the family dinning table.

But saying that in the presence of Angela merkel a powerful female leader reeks of Ill timing.

Someone like Magraet Thatcher will openly say "Your Excellency sir, i am a woman like your first lady and I don't belong to the other room"

So angela merkel is now your God abi wetin?
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by naija4life247: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
sense of Humour, so we voted for a Clown abi?
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
BigBelleControl:

They can still do o, if 84 years old Aláàfin is still firing from all cylinders.

grin grin grin grin
Don't make me laugh I beg! My rent is due today...
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by Electboiz(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Streetpresident:
All that's in a man's head is za oza room & Nigerians gave him the country to manage?

I am not surprise...

Am telling you the man we voted

1 Like

Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
adanny01:

So does that give him the right to make such a ridiculous statement about his wife in front of other women like Angela Merkel.....

Angela Merkel will never say her husband belongs to the other room....You sef think am na....

He could have answered this question without including the other room....or what do you think they do in the other room? fasting and prayer??.....
no bro .....they fucckk big time in the other room.... and he's saying that's where she belongs
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by Danja: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
This statement is ridiculous : ‘I don’t know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen, and my living room and the other room.’

but as a matter of national security, she has no choice
than to keep silence. Although islamic religion do see
female as inferior, left to BUHARI its not a big deal.

Christianity also considers women inferor bcause bible says women should not ask question in the chuch rather they should ask their husbands
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by Ayobami7(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
NOTED
Re: Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer by Hallabee1(m): 4:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Aje ...

so Aisha kept her MUM in the other room , this Aisha self .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Visits Ocholi's Family / FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.