Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Lagos To Switch From Analogue To Digital TV Broadcasts By April 29 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lagos To Switch From Analogue To Digital TV Broadcasts By April 29 (21776 Views)

Digital TV launches in Kano: 24 Channels Available Immediately / Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS / Poll: DSTV Or TSTV As Your Digital Tv Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Switch From Analogue To Digital TV Broadcasts By April 29 by berbs: 10:26pm On May 03, 2021
Justhere:
How far my Lagosians anyone's on digital now

Coo-coo.
Re: Lagos To Switch From Analogue To Digital TV Broadcasts By April 29 by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:56am On May 21, 2021
Omihanifa:
There's nothing exciting about this news because even the so called free tv by NBC is trash undecided

The picture quality is so low, the channels don't have any meaningful content that can make viewers stay glued to their TVs and above it all the customer service is so useless when it comes to solving complaints.

Out of excitement I purchased the decoder and paid the 1500 yearly digital Access fee only for me to discover that the whole thing is overrated
how did you buy it... I also want to buy
Re: Lagos To Switch From Analogue To Digital TV Broadcasts By April 29 by Omihanifa: 11:47am On May 21, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
how did you buy it... I also want to buy

I bought it here in Abuja (2k)
Re: Lagos To Switch From Analogue To Digital TV Broadcasts By April 29 by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2021
Omihanifa:

I bought it here in Abuja (2k)
any phone numbers that I can call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkoli Nwa Nsukka Part 5 & 6 / Who Is The Better Actor?odunlade Adekola Or Femi Adebayo? / OMG Teletubbies Yoruba Version. This Will Make Your Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.