Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

My Igbo Brothers, Before It Is Too Late, By Hassan Gimba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Igbo Brothers, Before It Is Too Late, By Hassan Gimba (1650 Views)

Kwara 2023: How PDP’s Abdulahi Yaman Leads The Pack By Hassan Oladimeji / Zainab Gimba Shares 200 Keke, 800 Sewing Machines To Empower Her People / Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Igbo Brothers, Before It Is Too Late, By Hassan Gimba by Akiara: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2021
SEE LEVELS!!!!

FORGET PLAY PLAY ...IGBO PEOPLE ARE THE GLUE THAT HOLDS THIS NATION...

I ASK THE AFONJA CREW OF NOISEMAKERS AND VUVUZELA TRUMPETERS....HAS ANY NORTHERNER BEGGED YOU FOR AN ALLIANCE??

SEE AS "ABOKI" DEY BEG IGBO PEOPLE ...2MORO ONE DIRTY AFONJA WILL BE INSULTING IGBO PEOPLE..

IGBO PEOPLE LEAVE NIGERIA ABOKI GO CHANE ALL THE OBA TO SHEHU AND EMIR..SHARP SHARP!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

IGBO PEEPS UNA TOO MUCH ABEG!!

1 Like

Re: My Igbo Brothers, Before It Is Too Late, By Hassan Gimba by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
I like the business acumen of igbo people but those ones that want to destroy what others have spent years to build all because one man in London commanded them to do is just disgusting.
Re: My Igbo Brothers, Before It Is Too Late, By Hassan Gimba by orisa37: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
BREAD FOR THOUGHT. GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: My Igbo Brothers, Before It Is Too Late, By Hassan Gimba by orisa37: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
1. We are not your brothers.
2. Nigeria is not united
3. It's not too late to separate
4. Nobody is safe in Nigeria. Going out and returning safely daily is a Nigerian's number one miracle

HE IS TELLING YOU TO COOPERATE TO REMOVE THE OBSTACLES OF BUHARI AND HIS WELL KNOWN COHORTS OF ISIS ALQAEDA CABALS. HE IS TELLING YOU THAT SECESSION IS COWARDICE AND RUNNING AWAY FROM FEAR. IGBOS AREN'T KNOWN TO FEAR ANYTHING, SO SOKOTO IS NIGERIA. THE IGBOS MUST JOIN THE YORUBAS TO MAKE THE CALIPHATE PAY PROPER RENT AND RATE FOR OUR LAND THEY OCCUPY IN SOKOTO AND THE NW.
Re: My Igbo Brothers, Before It Is Too Late, By Hassan Gimba by AfonjaConehead: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Malu talking!!!!
Re: My Igbo Brothers, Before It Is Too Late, By Hassan Gimba by orisa37: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
NO ONE WANTS ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE RIGHT TO CONTROL YOUR ACTIONS, INTERACTIONS AND MOVEMENTS BY YOURSELF.

SO FIGHT AGAINST RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY IN THIS NIGERIA OF OURS.

AND AGITATE FOR FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY

AND LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY.
Re: My Igbo Brothers, Before It Is Too Late, By Hassan Gimba by PDJT: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
- Elbinawi are you shia Muslims terrified of been left in Nigeria with your fellow Muslims (sunnis)?

-Please tell the idiot who typed that rubbish to F-off!

2 Likes

Re: My Igbo Brothers, Before It Is Too Late, By Hassan Gimba by PDJT: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
I like the business acumen of igbo people but those ones that want to destroy what others have spent years to build all because one man in London commanded them to do is just disgusting.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Deadly Alliance Between Nnamdi Kanu And Ambazonian Terror Group. / No Election In Yoruba Land Again- Sunday Igboho....But Wait....? / 2023: You Don't Have To Borrow To Fund Project, I Developed Lagos - Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.