Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion (945 Views)

In 1990,a Lady Confessed,that She Received Incision On Her Private Part.hear It / Does Bad Deeds Always Have Repercussion? / What Is The Judgement Of Islamic And Christian Religion On Incision (gbere) In Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by sarjam05: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2021
I did Ashe many years ago but I’m yet to really understand what I did and the repercussions. After the incision was placed under my lips I had a terrible time going to sleep that night as there was heavy weight and pains on the right side of my face. It was a real spiritual experience. I experienced it live. It was like a spirit was fighting my spirit. The pain was especially in my right cheekbone. It was also like a weight was placed on the spot. The spiritualist also gave me a soap which I had used before bed time. I had to involve my parents who had to pray in Jesus name and the next day the soap was burnt but I know and still feel the power deep down inside me. Someone who understands my plight should please comment.
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by Kobojunkiee: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2021
sarjam05:
I did Ashe many years ago but I’m yet to really understand what I did and the repercussions. After the incision was placed under my lips I had a terrible time going to sleep that night as there was heavy weight and pains on the right side of my face. It was a real spiritual experience. I experienced it live. It was like a spirit was fighting my spirit. The pain was especially in my right cheekbone. It was also like a weight was placed on the spot. The spiritualist also gave me a soap which I had used before bed time. I had to involve my parents who had to pray in Jesus name and the next day the soap was burnt but I know and still feel the power deep down inside me. Someone who understands my plight should please comment.
Why did you get the ashe incision in the first place? Where the "repercussions" not made known to you before you submitted your mouth for the ritual? undecided

Why did you involve your parents at the time rather than head straight back to the one who did the job so as to get any sideeffects properly taken care of? undecided
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by sarjam05: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
I wanted power.
No repercussions were made known except a warning to never ever ever abuse my power as it would lead to dire consequences but no repercussions on the act of soliciting the power of Ashe in the first place.
My parents were in the next room while I was fighting a spiritual battle and terrified as hell.
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by Kobojunkiee: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
sarjam05:
I wanted power.
No repercussions were made known except a warning to never ever ever abuse my power as it would lead to dire consequences but no repercussions on the act of soliciting the power of Ashe in the first place.
My parents were in the next room while I was fighting a spiritual battle and terrified as hell.
Well, ordinary folks don't fight "spiritual battles" like you seem able to there so in a way, you got the power that you wanted. undecided

By the way, what do you mean by "spiritual battle"? What you described in your previous post sounded a lot like an infection or even serious toothache even.. can you please explain the " spiritual" aspect to that battle? undecided

Apart from power to do "spiritual battles", what other powers did you get? Laser beam vision? Psychic powers? What? undecided
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by sarjam05: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Funny reply but when you don’t feel the pain the next day but you know very well all is not well you’d know what I mean. I’m sure someone understands me. That night I couldn’t sleep until the prayers. The pain was so much. After prayers and the soap was burnt I felt some relief but I still feel the rebound effect from time to time and I know intuitively that it’s lurking. If you don’t believe in the spiritual you wouldn’t understand. Ashe is the power to make words manifest and they are not like the media magic or television magic you see. They have an entirely different system of working. I don’t know if it has ever manifested for me but I know whenever I declare something with so much passion or gusto it happens though not exactly the act I have in mind but the thought. Say if I was really angry and pronounce hurt on the cause of the anger something happens but not in the moment but I usually know deep down that it was my pronouncement that worked. Don’t tell me coincidence. I need someone who is in the phenomenon of the spiritual to explain things to me. What are the repercussions? I can’t go back to the woman cause she never told me of the side effects in the first place so she can’t be trusted.
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by Kobojunkiee: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
sarjam05:
Funny reply but when you don’t feel the pain the next day but you know very well all is not well you’d know what I mean. I’m sure someone understands me. That night I couldn’t sleep until the prayers. The pain was so much. After prayers and the soap was burnt I felt some relief but I still feel the rebound effect from time to time and I know intuitively that it’s lurking. If you don’t believe in the spiritual you wouldn’t understand. Ashe is the power to make words manifest and they are not like the media magic or television magic you see. They have an entirely different system of working. I don’t know if it has ever manifested for me but I know whenever I declare something with so much passion or gusto it happens though not exactly the act I have in mind but the thought. Say if I was really angry and pronounce hurt on the cause of the anger something happens but not in the moment but I usually know deep down that it was my pronouncement that worked. Don’t tell me coincidence. I need someone who is in the phenomenon of the spiritual to explain things to me. What are the repercussions? I can’t go back to the woman cause she never told me of the side effects in the first place so she can’t be trusted.
How long ago did you get this ritual done? And how much did it cost you, if it's ok to ask, that is? undecided

So, you feel the power is lurking but you have no confirmation yet. You don't believe in coincidences but you have no way of ascertaining that what happens when you open your mouth is indeed connected to the words you declared. undecided

You can't go back to the woman who did the ritual for you because you no longer trust her. But what if she alone can tell you what powers she spat into you, how to activate or use it and properly monitor its use and maybe get progress report from it as well? undecided
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by sarjam05: 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
The ritual was done in 2008 if i am precise. I know that I’m possess with some sort of surreal life. I don’t know what it is. The spiritual cannot be straight answered like we have in the academia. 1 +1 is 2 but in the spiritual 1 + 1 is infinity. God for example is different things to so many people so that each individual in the world can define him in so many complex ways and there would never be an end. This is where faith comes in but I don’t want to derail. I know what I experienced and it is real. If that woman didn’t tell me of this awful side effect. I say awful cause it was terrible and something I needed for positivity shouldn’t come with so much pain and hurt. She can’t possibly give me any reasonable answer rather than luring me into a web of more problems. I also had a Christian background and some Christian knowledge on the devices of the enemy and his subtle tactics. I want ready to be any demon’s pawn. I cannot state in a scientific method how the power works. It’s not like you press the light switch and it comes on. It’s a whole different levels. More like hexes and curses. People place them but don’t know what circumstances they would play out. I know what I felt and it is real. I wonder why no one else amongst the multitude on Nairaland is responding. I just want to know what exactly was done that fateful day and not what she said was done. People deceive.
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by Kobojunkiee: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
sarjam05:
The ritual was done in 2008 if i am precise. I know that I’m possess with some sort of surreal life. I don’t know what it is. The spiritual cannot be straight answered like we have in the academia. 1 +1 is 2 but in the spiritual 1 + 1 is infinity. God for example is different things to so many people so that each individual in the world can define him in so many complex ways and there would never be an end. This is where faith comes in but I don’t want to derail. I know what I experienced and it is real. If that woman didn’t tell me of this awful side effect. I say awful cause it was terrible and something I needed for positivity shouldn’t come with so much pain and hurt. She can’t possibly give me any reasonable answer rather than luring me into a web of more problems. I also had a Christian background and some Christian knowledge on the devices of the enemy and his subtle tactics. I want ready to be any demon’s pawn. I cannot state in a scientific method how the power works. It’s not like you press the light switch and it comes on. It’s a whole different levels. More like hexes and curses. People place them but don’t know what circumstances they would play out. I know what I felt and it is real. I wonder why no one else amongst the multitude on Nairaland is responding. I just want to know what exactly was done that fateful day and not what she said was done. People deceive.
You did it back in 2008? shocked
Why are you only now declaring the 12-year experience an awful one? Did something change recently? Or have you been looking for answers all those 12 years since? undecided

So, you went in ready to become a demon's pawn and you got exactly what you expected, it seems. Have you tried directly communicating with the spirits you claim are on the inside of you... you know build some sort of rapport to better understand them and their workings? undecided

I should probably ask... other than the "spiritual" complaints, how is your health?undecided

So, are you looking to getting rid of the possession, or is your plan to keep it but gain a better understanding by asking others about their experiences? If that is the case, then how can you rely on what you are told when it is possible they have never experienced the same demon species that currently haunts you? undecided
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by sarjam05: 6:35am On Apr 14, 2021
I have been looking for answers 12 years long.
I wasn’t ready to be any demon’s pawn.
How do I communicate with the spirit or spirits?
My health is generally fine.
I want to get rid of the possession cause a positive possession shouldn’t cause any pains.
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by Kobojunkiee: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
sarjam05:
I have been looking for answers 12 years long.
I wasn’t ready to be any demon’s pawn.
How do I communicate with the spirit or spirits?
My health is generally fine.
I want to get rid of the possession cause a positive possession shouldn’t cause any pains.
Why not ask your parents to help you get rid of it so you can go back and get a new one later on? undecided

You did say that you felt relief when they prayed for you back then, maybe they can command it out or something now. smiley
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by sarjam05: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
You must be really wise
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by Kobojunkiee: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
sarjam05:
You must be really wise
Wise about ritual incisions? Nah...just an inquisitive soul! undecided
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
How can you go and shortchange yourself by substituting a gift God gave you for a counterfeit that will only afflict your life?

The devil has no free gift. He gives you something and collect tons from your body in return. The blood you shed was what you paid with and you know the life is in the blood.

God has given His children the power to decree a thing and it will come to pass and all you needed to do was activate it by faith after accepting Christ. But you chose to exchange your essence for something you have been freely given by God.

Hopefully some sound men of God will stop by and advise you on what to do.

For me, I'll say accept Christ today.

Shalom.
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by triplechoice(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
sarjam05:

What object was used for the incision?
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by sarjam05: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Wise about ritual incisions? Nah...just an inquisitive soul! undecided

You obviously are. �
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by sarjam05: 10:00am On Apr 15, 2021
triplechoice:

What object was used for the incision?

A new blade I bought myself. Something was rubbed in the mixture then I went to a river to bathe. I was instructed not to look back and I must confess I kinda did cause I was really really scared. Was that the reason for the bad reaction?
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by triplechoice(m): 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
sarjam05:

A new blade I bought myself. Something was rubbed in the mixture then I went to a river to bathe. I was instructed not to look back and I must confess I kinda did cause I was really really scared. Was that the reason for the bad reaction?

OK then. I will take my time to reply you later .Busy now.
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by triplechoice(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
sarjam05:

OK then. I will take my time to reply you later .Busy now. But before then, I would also like to know if you still feel the pain in that part of your body you complained of
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by sarjam05: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2021
triplechoice:

OK then. I will take my time to reply you later .Busy now. But before then, I would also like to know if you still feel the pain in that part of your body you complained of

Yes I do feel the pain sometimes. It comes suddenly and goes on its own. Sometimes also I feel cobwebs on my face. Sometimes my eyes poke.
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by triplechoice(m): 7:56am On Apr 16, 2021
@op

From what I know about Ashe, those who really know what it is and can do the work would not just do it for anyone ..Certan consultations are carried out first to determine if it should be done for you or not because Ashe can become a two edged sword if you lack the discipline to handle the power (energy)which comes from it.

But then, there are lots of rogue practitioners who would do anything for you just for the money and "wash off" themselves from it so that you alone bear the consequences of what happens after..

Contrarily to what your Christian background tells you, Ashe only introduce its own unique energy into your space and not a demon. So your fears are unfounded..

If you're not comfortable with the energy raging inside of you and you want it removed, it can be done. What you need to do is to consult with knowledgeable and experienced practitioner to have it removed from your space. and you're free.
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by sarjam05: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2021
triplechoice:
@op

From what I know about Ashe, those who really know what it is and can do the work would not just do it for anyone ..Certan consultations are carried out first to determine if it should be done for you or not because Ashe can become a two edged sword if you lack the discipline to handle the power (energy)which comes from it.

But then, there are lots of rogue practitioners who would do anything for you just for the money and "wash off" themselves from it so that you alone bear the consequences of what happens after..

Contrarily to what your Christian background tells you, Ashe only introduce its own unique energy into your space and not a demon. So your fears are unfounded..

If you're not comfortable with the energy raging inside of you and you want it removed, it can be done. What you need to do is to consult with knowledgeable and experienced practitioner to have it removed from your space. and you're free.

We need more intelligent and rational responders like you not some nit witted idiots making mockery of people’s dilemma. If you cannot proffer solutions keep shut rather than degrade yourself to bland sarcasms.
Thanks for your reply. Do you have anyone who can help me with this? My confusion has been if this power is positive or negative. I feel it deep within me and I know it’s lurking somewhere inside me. I cannot just call it to work but when I’m in an emergency situation it starts acting on its own. If only the fool that betrayed me on Nairaland knew what I could do if I cursed him he wouldn’t dare me but fools are fools so I’d take it he doesn’t know what he’s playing with.
Spiritual power is real. I used to hear and watch it in movies till I delved into it and yes it is very very very real. I have other experiences but let me stop here for now.
Kudos to you for giving this intelligent and affectionate response.
As concerns the energy I don’t think I want it out. I just hope it isn’t a sin.
However can I ask? Despite burning the soap and flouting the warning not to look back at the river do you think it’s still effective? I believe the reason I still feel the energy sometimes is cause it was put in my blood. This begs the question. Is the Ashe the one incised into my blood or do I need the other paraphernalia for it to be effective? I hope you understand my question. Did burning the soap do anything?
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by triplechoice(m): 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
sarjam05:

We need more intelligent and rational responders like you not some nit witted idiots making mockery of people’s dilemma. If you cannot proffer solutions keep shut rather than degrade yourself to bland sarcasms.
Thanks for your reply. Do you have anyone who can help me with this? My confusion has been if this power is positive or negative. I feel it deep within me and I know it’s lurking somewhere inside me. I cannot just call it to work but when I’m in an emergency situation it starts acting on its own. If only the fool that betrayed me on Nairaland knew what I could do if I cursed him he wouldn’t dare me but fools are fools so I’d take it he doesn’t know what he’s playing with.
Spiritual power is real. I used to hear and watch it in movies till I delved into it and yes it is very very very real. I have other experiences but let me stop here for now.
Kudos to you for giving this intelligent and affectionate response.
As concerns the energy I don’t think I want it out. I just hope it isn’t a sin.
However can I ask? Despite burning the soap and flouting the warning not to look back at the river do you think it’s still effective? I believe the reason I still feel the energy sometimes is cause it was put in my blood. This begs the question. Is the Ashe the one incised into my blood or do I need the other paraphernalia for it to be effective? I hope you understand my question. Did burning the soap do anything?

I am really flattered by the compliments. Thank you very much..I have found myself in your kind of situation in the past where I was desperately seeking for answers everywhere and I know firsthand from that experience what a careless talk or advise coming from anyone could do to messing up ones mind. So I try to be careful for what I say.

Whatever I have replied previously to you is drawn from what I have learnt from those who engage in such practices and also from having done something similar
in the past where I was also instructed not to look back as I leave the place . But I have long ago abandoned such practices. My path is different now.

Concerning the things you asked what I know is this. If you make a mistake or failed to adhere to instructions. while performing a ritual, then the job is not properly done and in some cases you might even hex yourself. .The effect from that can be mild or very severe .But the mistake can be corrected.

In your case, you would have had rest of mind a long time ago if fear had not made you to involve your parents and had gone back to the woman. immediately. I am sure if she is good in what she does, she would know there was "interference" and that you made some mistake while performing the ritual . A competent practitioner would already know something has gone wrong before you even report back. They can "see it" . If she can't know that. something went wrong, then she is not good enough not that she can't do the job of activating the Ashe

So I advise that since you want to retain what she did, then go back to her to complete or correct anything that may have gone wrong. No one that I know of would want take on the responsibility of a spiritual work started by another and it is not advisable going from one spiritualist to another seeking for solutions .You can open inner doors which can expose you to things you may not be able to handle.

The reason you gave for not going back to her is not enough.. Seek her out as if your life deoends on it and once you meet with her or those she work with, in case you can't find her, ask all the questions and you be would guided. You need guidance to handled what has been activated inside you of.. The power is neither positive or negative. But can become, as I already mentioned, a two edged sword when abused

Now this is very important. ,I advise you don't continue with this matter on nairaland. It doesn't matter if it is faceless forum. There are certain things you should keep to yourself. What you're exposing to the public is what you should be discussing privately with a competent practitioner and not just anyone .
Remove from fear from your mind. There's nothing to afraid of But do the right thing at the right time .
Re: Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion by shadeyinka(m): 5:54am On Apr 19, 2021
sarjam05:
I don't know the kind of prayers your parents did for you. However, this I know: that deliverance sometimes is not completely done after prayers.

The "gbere" in your mouth is your signature to the full terms of agreement between you and the demons you have given permission and access to your speech. Since you don't know how many demons is involved, their names nor their ranks, I will advise that you go for deliverance from a trusted Christian round you.

Sometimes the demons wreck havock in your life because you broke the agreement. Only by force can they be evicted. I am not affiliated to MFM but find one near you. Any one who ask for money to do deliverance is not of God. Anyone who ask you to do any form of "Christianised" ritual is not of God.

(1) (Reply)

If Christ Is The Head Of The Church, Why Have Go's? / Jesus Said You Should Stop Using Perfumes — Female Preacher Warns Christians / Daddy Freeze Invites Isaac Oyedepo To Explain Why He Buried Bibles As Pillars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.