Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Daddy Freeze Invites Isaac Oyedepo To Explain Why He Buried Bibles As Pillars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Invites Isaac Oyedepo To Explain Why He Buried Bibles As Pillars (939 Views)

Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Invites Isaac Oyedepo To Explain Why He Buried Bibles As Pillars by tonexman18(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly known as Daddy Freeze, has invited Bishop Oyedepo’s son, Isaac, to a public discussion in respect of a video in which Isaac announced to his church members in Maryland, USA that he buried the 15 Bibles as pillars in 15 different spots of the new church he built.

Daddy Freeze gave the invitation on his Facebook page while discussing the bilical implications of the act of burying Bibles at the foundation of church building.

In the video which has gone viral, pastor Isaac Oyedepo, who is the youngest son of Bishop Oyedepo and the Pastor of Winners Chapel, Faith Dome, in Maryland USA, told his congregation that the bibles were used to replaced pillars initially placed in 15 different spots of the church’s foundation.

He explained further that it is the sign that the Dome is standing on the word of God.

“We bring to (a) conclusion to our teaching series unveiling the wonders of the world part five. We’ve been looking at the pillar of the word since this month began,, and you’ll be glad to know that when we were building this glorious dome, we buried the bible in 15 different spots.

“Everywhere where there was a pillar, when we removed the pillar, we put the word. So, this faith dome is standing on the word.” Pastor Isaac said.

While analyzing the video, Freeze equates such action with bathing with garri, a staple food, to cure hunger, or rubbing the local yam paste used for cooking as powder on the face when you are hungry.

https://www.withinnigeria.com/news/2021/11/20/video-daddy-freeze-invites-isaac-oyedepo-to-explain-why-he-buried-bibles-as-pillars-of-his-church-building/
Re: Daddy Freeze Invites Isaac Oyedepo To Explain Why He Buried Bibles As Pillars by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
tonexman18:

In the video which has gone viral, pastor Isaac Oyedepo, who is the youngest son of Bishop Oyedepo and the Pastor of Winners Chapel, Faith Dome, in Maryland USA, told his congregation that the bibles were used to replaced pillars initially placed in 15 different spots of the church’s foundation.

He explained further that it is the sign that the Dome is standing on the word of God.

We bring to (a) conclusion to our teaching series unveiling the wonders of the world part five. We’ve been looking at the pillar of the word since this month began,, and you’ll be glad to know that when we were building this glorious dome, we buried the bible in 15 different spots.

“Everywhere where there was a pillar, when we removed the pillar, we put the word. So, this faith dome is standing on the word.” Pastor Isaac said.

There is even video of the Voodoo ritual he carried out. shocked shocked sad shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Invites Isaac Oyedepo To Explain Why He Buried Bibles As Pillars by Buharidgeneral: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pic or don't believe it
Re: Daddy Freeze Invites Isaac Oyedepo To Explain Why He Buried Bibles As Pillars by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmm...
Re: Daddy Freeze Invites Isaac Oyedepo To Explain Why He Buried Bibles As Pillars by Ayo081(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There is even video of the Voodoo ritual he carried out. shocked shocked sad shocked

A video? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Invites Isaac Oyedepo To Explain Why He Buried Bibles As Pillars by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ayo081:
A video? undecided
Why ask me . .didn’t you read the OP for yourself? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Invites Isaac Oyedepo To Explain Why He Buried Bibles As Pillars by Ayo081(m): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why ask me . .didn’t you read the OP for yourself? undecided

undecided

tonexman18:

to a public discussion in respect of a video in which Isaac announced to his church members in Maryland, USA that he buried the 15 Bibles as pillars in 15 different spots of the new church he built.

Announcement and not video of the ritual undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Invites Isaac Oyedepo To Explain Why He Buried Bibles As Pillars by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ayo081:
undecided
Announcement and not video of the ritual undecided
That is what I referred to as the voodoo ritual. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Invites Isaac Oyedepo To Explain Why He Buried Bibles As Pillars by Ayo081(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That is what I referred to as the voodoo ritual. undecided

Oh no ☺️

That's was the reason I asked if there's a video of the actual ritual undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Invites Isaac Oyedepo To Explain Why He Buried Bibles As Pillars by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ayo081:
Oh no ☺️

That's was the reason I asked if there's a video of the actual ritual undecided
Oh Ok! A video of him describing the voodoo ritual speaks volumes. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Invites Isaac Oyedepo To Explain Why He Buried Bibles As Pillars by Ayo081(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Oh Ok! A video of him describing the voodoo ritual speaks volumes. undecided

Ikr undecided

Very loud one undecided

This happens where there's no good knowledge of the actual power of the word. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Salvation Still Of The Jew? / How To Be Born Again / Please Help Me Beg Muslims To Answer My Question Please, I Am Begging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.