Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala (84615 Views)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by usedcardealerph(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
ogbiwa:
Victor Okafor popularly known as Ezego (king of money) of Ihiala, was a young billionaire in the 90s till his tragic death in 1999. He was famous across the country for his fortune and philanthropy as well as the eternal mystery surrounding his wealth.

After his death, not much is known about his family.

Ezego married a beautiful woman named Laurita Nkechi. They had eight Children together, six beautiful girls and two boys.

Ezego's first daughter is Chioma who is in the US with her husband and daughter.

The second daughter Uche Anita Ogu is in Texas, US with her Medical Doctor husband. She studied Nursing in the US.

The third daughter is Krystabel Nkechi who studied Petroleum Geology in an Accra Ghana university. She is also a fashionista. The other ladies are Onyi,Theodore and Cynthia. 

I saw an old article about him yesternight and ever since I've just become intrigued with this rich man who did so much before dying at a tender age of 34.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/entertainment/amp/b7801de9c0011d5145f1ca7a575ff478

They are even bigger than this pictures you posted...these pictures were taken way back in 2010 - 2013

2 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Zivaharry(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
If truly, he made his money through evil means, it means evil pays.....since the money didn't vanish...His generation still continued living in luxury..... His generation didn't return to abject poverty as always claimed.

8 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by TriCee: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
His house at Lekki is still flooded with exotic cars. Family still balling

12 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by TriCee: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Duru9:
Chooiii
Atleast his wife managed what he left behind well
And her late husband family seems responsible
They didn't share his properties and send the woman and kids away
They tried o, cases upon cases until she later over most of the properties.
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Sheriman(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nairaland guys desperately searching for those girls on Facebook, I see them proposing marriage to them despite the fact that they've never seen them before, I see the girls being saucy and nonchalant to them, I see them calling Nigerian girls useless. This I have seen.
Mr Overseer What do you see about Buhari in London hospital?

8 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Skillsnigeria: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Beautiful ladies
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by topboss: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
[s]
ogbiwa:
Victor Okafor popularly known as Ezego (king of money) of Ihiala, was a young billionaire in the 90s till his tragic death in 1999. He was famous across the country for his fortune and philanthropy as well as the eternal mystery surrounding his wealth.

After his death, not much is known about his family.

Ezego married a beautiful woman named Laurita Nkechi. They had eight Children together, six beautiful girls and two boys.

Ezego's first daughter is Chioma who is in the US with her husband and daughter.

The second daughter Uche Anita Ogu is in Texas, US with her Medical Doctor husband. She studied Nursing in the US.

The third daughter is Krystabel Nkechi who studied Petroleum Geology in an Accra Ghana university. She is also a fashionista. The other ladies are Onyi,Theodore and Cynthia. 

I saw an old article about him yesternight and ever since I've just become intrigued with this rich man who did so much before dying at a tender age of 34.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/entertainment/amp/b7801de9c0011d5145f1ca7a575ff478[/s]

ARE U SO JOBLESS THAT A MAN DAUGHTERS IS WAT U SEND TO FP.

MAY YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS BE SENT TO FP FOR NO JUST CAUSE.

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Zivaharry(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
I'm even seeing Ross roll and expensive Benz.. .it shows, they are way bigger than their evil father (as acclaimed)..... I was actually thinking the whole family members will be useless..... roaming on the street....but, nada...they were just doing very fine......."this simply shows that death is death, no matter the age you were b4 leaving the third planet"

2 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by naptu2: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

I have no idea.

A fashionista is not a career or a job. It simply describes someone that wears fashionable clothes (just as a socialite describes someone who often appears at significant social events).
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by deflover(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Duru9:
Chooiii

dem no dey share juju property unless u wan die grin grin
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Mozegee: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
The guy is a master class
pyyxxaro:
At 34 years , he already had 8 children

The brochus naa very healthy one oh cool
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by CanadaOrBust: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mindlog:
They still lived comfortably after his demise, the wife really tried in raising 8 children.

If he were alive they wouldn’t have turned out so well - irony of life!
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Mindlog: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

If he were alive they wouldn’t have turned out so well - irony of life!

A possibility.
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Collegelove: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
There are so many rich people from Anambra but unfortunately, most of them belong to cult.

6 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by CanadaOrBust: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Zivaharry:
If truly, he made his money through evil means, it means evil pays.....since the money didn't vanish...His generation still continued living in luxury..... His generation didn't return to abject poverty as always claimed.

Stating the obvious. All these Obas and such, their ancestors perpetrated atrocities and evil, that’s why they are obas today!

2 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by sameks08(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
8 children at the age of 34 of cause he knew he will die quick that's why he born them quick quick

3 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Collegelove: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Eze ego was asked to do a particular sacrifice but he refused. So, he paid dearly with his life.

5 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by LikeAking: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Op drop the babe phone number.
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Collegelove: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
LikeAking:
Op drop the babe phone number.
lol
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by CanadaOrBust: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
naptu2:

A fashionista is not a career or a job. It simply describes someone that wears fashionable clothes (just as a socialite describes someone who often appears at significant social events).

Wrong! See below

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Zivaharry(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Stating the obvious. All these Obas and such, their ancestors perpetrated atrocities and evil, that’s why they are obas today!
and Obas are highly respected and placed in the society more than any other....even after the sacrilegious acts of their forefathers.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Chirowman(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Beautiful family
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
IamHonourable1:
Ezego(king of money),the man with a heart of gold whom I benefitted from as young as I was then.You can imagine how rich many Ihiala indigenes would have been if he were still alive.

I'm from ihiala bruh, trust me, good peopel don't last long. Ezego mansion in the Village looks like a haunted house now.. fear village people shaa

7 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by vikiphy89(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
U will design mine when i get money

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by CanadaOrBust: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mindlog:

A possibility.

You see it all over. Malcolm X, Banjo, Martin Luther King, etc - all their children turned out excellently!
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ezego was a big time drug dealer. His people should be grateful that technology had not advanced much in fraud uncovering at that time, otherwise he would have been nabbed.

He opened the way for others, and the plague still remains in Igboland till this day. You see young men risking their lives by carrying drugs to countries that have zero tolerance for drug peddling.

11 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Lovelyn451(f): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nairaland guys desperately searching for those girls on Facebook, I see them proposing marriage to them despite the fact that they've never seen them before, I see the girls being saucy and nonchalant to them, I see them calling Nigerian girls useless. This I have seen.
u Neva see anything
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Marotzke(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
yesloaded:

But later died alongside the lawyer according to story we read online
no
The lawyer that she married is Ebun Onagoruwa.
He is still very much alive and a senior advocate now.
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Bahose(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
So many stories about him eze ego udi bonchi.
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Zivaharry:
nollywood and baseless storylines
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Charly68: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Duru9:
Chooiii
They ran for their lives my brother..
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Aboguede(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Afonja dI coward

Una don see una life shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.