Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala (84576 Views)

Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
It was put on sale before but no one was willing to buy. His second daughter was my classmates in Secondary, there was a lot of stigmatisation against her then. I was the only guy closed to her in Class. She told me a lot about that particular house and how they ran away from the house before they finally relocate to USA

So it's confirm ritual related?
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Hear-say mixed with rampant superstition. I bet u absolutely nothing wrong with those houses
Oga I know the wife, and children. The second daughter was very closed to me then before they travelled out. The wife literally sold off all the houses built by the man and acquire new ones. The ones that was not sold are wasting; and you know what? It's churches that were buying them. Johnab (John Nebolisa), Arusi Okuzo house in Mafoluku is still lying waste even those that leaves there for free do testify what they see in the house. Before they finally gave it to a Church, FOC. The house is located at Mutiatu street, around Samuel area, Mafoluku-Oshodi. You came around and make enquiries.

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by CanadaOrBust: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Oga I know the wife, and children. The second daughter was very closed to me then before they travelled out. The wife literally sold off all the houses built by the man and acquire new ones. The ones that was not sold are wasting; and you know what? It's churches that were buying them. Johnab (John Nebolisa), Arusi Okuzo house in Mafoluku is still lying waste even those that leaves there for free do testify what they see in the house. Before they finally gave it to a Church, FOC. The house is located at Mutiatu street, around Samuel area, Mafoluku-Oshodi. You came around and make enquiries.

Yeah, the same way our ancestors gave evil forest land “that kills people” to missionaries to build churches, expecting them to be dead by the morning! How come the ENTIRE US big cities not a SINGLE building is left vacant because people are superstitiously running away from it?? Google it.
It’s all SUPERSTITION!
It is extremely powerful in any society that subscribes to it. If the society becomes enlightened and stops subscribing to it, those things mysteriously disappear!
Do u know what happened in the past on the land you are living now? You don’t!

See below. Till today, some people believe TOTALLY that this is what prevents infant death!

Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by 2sexycom(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Breathtaking... like these ones below
Bros easy nau... if you see some Fulani beauty, u go shiver... I am Igbo myself but I know those people have the most beautiful gene in Nigeria. Have u seen some of their men? If not to religious and political obstacles, those guys will just render a lot of Southern guys useless by stealing their men and women. They have the power without lifting a finger.
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by CanadaOrBust: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
2sexycom:
Bros easy nau... if you see some Fulani beauty, u go shiver... I am Igbo myself but I know those people have the most beautiful gene in Nigeria. Have u seen some of their men? If not to religious and political obstacles, those guys will just render a lot of Southern guys useless by stealing their men and women. They have the power without lifting a finger.

Well I provided photos, you provided nothing.
Also, I only said they are breathtaking!
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by 2sexycom(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Well I provided photos, you provided nothing.
Also, I only said they are breathtaking!
I had to find a nairaland thread dedicated to it. wanted to get some from Google but I recalled I had seen nairaland thread addressing the topic in the past.

ENJOY!

https://www.nairaland.com/4351691/hausa-fulani-girls-most-beautiful
Re: Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala by amstardi: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
He is from my side.

He is a man of means

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Domain Name Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.