Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? (222 Views)

Farmer In Edo Cheats On Wife With A Cutlass Before Committing Suicide / The Thought Of Suicide Keep Ringing In My Head / South Korea Having A Thought Of Switching From Windows To Linux Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by obembet(f): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2021
Have you ever felt like killing yourself? What did you do?

I believe many of us have face one challenges or the other, but there some times we think of the purpose of our existence, asking ourselves some tough questions that we couldn't provide any answers than to think of another life. Nobody to talk to, nobody to help but many people around see u happy always but inside u, u are not.

Have u ever find your self in this situation..? How did u deal with it? How did find a way back

Your advice today might save a life.

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by JaeSoon: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2021
Hmmm never
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by donstan18: 8:52am On Apr 12, 2021
I think people who find suicide as an option do it because it’ll help them avoid and be free from all forms of trouble, dramas and challenges they are facing.

But nwanne eh! I think I’ve been in that situation where I don’t wanna talk to anyone, don’t wanna face my challenges of work, life, etc. In fact, I no just wan see anyone, I was breaking down because of much work stress, pressure and poor time management. Food no dey hungry me, small thing go dey vex me, I just know something wasn’t right with me grin

It normally happen to me every year. cheesy

What did I do? I had to shut down every activity I have, removed all my sims, left social media, dropped my phones and working system, stopped work, cut of all forms of communications with family, friends and colleagues, traveled to a far distance, booked a hotel and stayed alone.

Eat, drink, sleep and touring around were my paroles, didn’t think too much, I run am for like 6 weeks, felt very strong and alright, then came to a conclusion that sometimes, you just need to take a break from a lot of things to refresh yourself/system, regardless of the challenges and situations on ground. Problems no dey finish, but try dey refresh yourself. Just like machines, humans break down too. Suicide is never an option.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2021
The thought of things I have not done,places I am yet to go and experiences I am yet to have keeps the thought clear off my mind.

INFACT
The thought of food alone pursues suicide......signing out
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by donbachi(m): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2021
No..cos i told myself the gospel truth,accepted reality..and refused to be down.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2021
Once the thought comes it comes. There is no solution. The only solution is prevention. If that's even a solution. Be happy always and don't keep things close to heart. Always expect disappointment.so when it comes it doesn't shock you. For when depression comes...I mean not all these ones that still have hope, depression brings no hope. You see every avenue closed. No light at any end of tunnel. When that depression comes, only sedation and movement restrictions can stop suicide
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by Kondomatic(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Once the thought comes it comes. There is no solution
Not 100% true.

It depends on what brought the thought. You can't compare someone who is having suicidal thought because of depression and someone who wants to commit suicide because of debt.

The later will be alright once debt relief is provided and will be very very okay if someone helps stabilize him/her financially
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2021
Attempted suicide four times, yet i'm still standing.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by obembet(f): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2021
obembet:

I believe many of us have face one challenges or the other, but there some times we think of the purpose of our existence, asking ourselves some tough questions that we couldn't provide any answers than to think of another life. Nobody to talk to, nobody to help but many people around see u happy always but inside u, u are not.

Have u ever find your self in this situation..? How did u deal with it? How did find a way back

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
MY MUM IS THE REASON I DIDN'T THINK OF MUCH OF SUICIDE. IF I DIE TODAY I KNW IT GETS WORST FOR HER EVEN IF SHE BECOMES A BILLIONAIRE
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2021
obembet:

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
I ONE OF MY THREADS I WROTE SOMETHNG ABOUT HOW I WAS FIGHTING DEPRESSION THEREBY PUNISHING MYSELF IN THE PROCESSES. THANK GOD I HAVE GOTTEN BETTER NOW
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2021
After writing my epistle here abt how depressed i was , bt it got worst for me when she got strucked by stroke. MEHN WHEN I REMEMBER BAK IN THE DAYS I ALWAYS ASK MYSELF IF THIS IS TRUELY THE HOME I WAS BORN INTO. THANK GOD MY MUM IS GETTING BETTER NOW ( STARTED WALKING 80% NOW AND STARTS TALKING PERFECTLY ALSO). I DNT KNW IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN ALIVE NOW IF AT ALL I LOST MY MUM TO THE STROKE. DEPRESSION IS REAL
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by obembet(f): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
mynd44
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
It's a pity suicidal thought is as cheap as heartbreak these days. The suicidal thought came many times, but the thought of leaving my loved ones in pain & how heartbroken my mother would be wouldn't make me lose the fight. Maami is never tired fighting alongside. May God help our parents to eat much of the fruits of their labour. Like a NL friend would say, death shouldn't be the only way out of difficult situations,,,, it's more of an exit door for the cowards & hopeless.

Don't lose hope angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by obembet(f): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
mynd44 send us to fp
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by obembet(f): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lalasticlala grin
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Committing Suicide Before? by Topejohn120(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
So many times even up to this very moment.life have been so unfair here,being battle depression for 7years now but it has reduced cos i'm never lone that much.still remembered then,i used to pray for death before i go to bed

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Boy Who Is A Tiler / Toyin Abraham Slams Ruth Kadiri; Peruzzi Talks On Sleeping With Chioma / Meet Chijioke, The Bodybuilder Who Exercises On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.