Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (Disappointment Thread) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (Disappointment Thread) (225 Views)

I'm Disappointed In Nairalanders (pictures) / Buhari Is Dead? Osinbanjo A Huge Disappointment To Christians -nigerians Fume / Introducing The Technology That Stops Tailors' Disappointment - Phantfashion.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (Disappointment Thread) by Disappointed: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
I'm Disappointed, what are you?
Share your disappointment stories here.
I'll start with my story: I trusted the angel that made me not to post me to Nigeria, but it didn't end up so well, here I am, down in the midst of a broken country. It sucks. I wish this was a different story for me, but no problem, I'll still find a way out!
Re: I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (Disappointment Thread) by Xenry: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mine is coming soon...
Re: I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (Disappointment Thread) by Goldbw122(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Disappointed:
I'm Disappointed, what are you?
Share your disappointment stories here.
I'll start with my story: I trusted the angel that made me not to post me to Nigeria, but it didn't end up so well, here I am, down in the midst of a broken country. It sucks. I wish this was a different story for me, but no problem, I'll still find a way out!
You didn't bribe them well
Re: I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (Disappointment Thread) by richmond500: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
mtchew
Re: I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (Disappointment Thread) by Henrydonland(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
I am disappointed that I was given birth to in this shithole called Nigeria and yet I am still here.

I am disappointed that Jesus Christ has still not yet come because the righteous are going through alot because one has to be a bad person to excel in this life.

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Accused Of Defiling 8 Year Old Girl / Inquiry / The News Chronicle Interviews Anambra Guber Aspirant, Ben Etiaba Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.