Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Suicidal Thoughts And Wearing Off With Marijuana. How? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suicidal Thoughts And Wearing Off With Marijuana. How? (261 Views)

Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicidal Thoughts And Wearing Off With Marijuana. How? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2021
Wrote this as me to make believe.

I lost my job in 2016 and depression banged me front and back. I was suicidal at a point but thank God for a bad friend i met around Ikeja. Charles(Not real) introduced me to pawpaw and then after boozing, I'll just sleep off and wake up to eat. Until i left it some months later (Laziness enhancer) after i got a job at least i was running some errands that brought money. I realized this substance gave me an unknown joy accompanied with hunger but removed depression.
Lack of money led me into depression and the money wasn't yet coming well, got hungry unnecessarily but suicidal thoughts left me.

Could marijuana be an anti-suicidal substance?

Re: Suicidal Thoughts And Wearing Off With Marijuana. How? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2021
It alters yo mind. It takes your sorrows away with the hope of all would be fine las las.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Thoughts And Wearing Off With Marijuana. How? by Sirkingsnado: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2021
Since i start taking marijuana i stop takin life serious
Re: Suicidal Thoughts And Wearing Off With Marijuana. How? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
Since i start taking marijuana i stop takin life serious

So you also believe this substance should be administered to persons with suicidal thoughts??
Re: Suicidal Thoughts And Wearing Off With Marijuana. How? by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2021
i think its more of an anti-depressant but let's wait for the doctors......signing out
Re: Suicidal Thoughts And Wearing Off With Marijuana. How? by Sirkingsnado: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Drabeey:

So you also believe this substance should be administered to persons with suicidal thoughts??

Of course yes its really okey but don't abuse it

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts And Wearing Off With Marijuana. How? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sirkingsnado:

Of course yes its really okey but don't abuse it

...Abuse is common with substance or actions that can cause addiction e.g Games, Betting, Marijuana or tranquilizing substances... It's Okay, But don't you think many will abuse it?
Re: Suicidal Thoughts And Wearing Off With Marijuana. How? by Sirkingsnado: 7:28am On Apr 18, 2021
Drabeey:

...Abuse is common with substance or actions that can cause addiction e.g Games, Betting, Marijuana or tranquilizing substances... It's Okay, But don't you think many will abuse it?

That's the problem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ovulation And Conception: 5 Myths You Have To Know / We Cure Female And Male Infertility / Changes In Urination Pattern. Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.