Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road (2550 Views)

Is There A Single Road In South East With Sidewalks And Covered Drains? / World Igbo Congress (WIC) Honors Senator Abaribe In Houston, Texas / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Mekadone: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2021
It is God almighty that created this Earth that will punish any Igbo that lament about any politician from the SW ever again.

If Abaribe can be in the senate for over 16 years without constructing a single road talk less of interlocking a tiny street then God in heaven must surely punish any n every Igbo that complain that Tinubu Fashola Aregbe Makinde n the rest of them ain't performing.

Can any living soul believe that the colossal failure in Abaribe Igbos keep returning to the senate never built a single road or initiated any project for solid 16 years ? I had this comment with many of my foolish Igbo friend and they were wailing that it is not the responsibility of senator to undertake project but this foolish Abaribe is collecting constituent allowance yearly. Ordinarily tap water this fool never built.

We are complaining about Ikpeazu a career failure underperforming but the biggest failure alive lurk in the corner. The only reason why unwise n deluded Igbos keep returning Abaribe to the senate is so that he can go n insult Buhari.

This news shock me O I swear. I don give up for the clown that want to remove the log in Lagos eye while their father's state in Abia go blind.

6 Likes

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by tamdun: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2021
Aberibe is a Saint

1 Like

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by techmo(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2021
16 years in Senate yet he couldn't sponsor a referendum bill

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by JaeSoon: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2021
I laugh grin
Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Mekadone: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2021
The yeye mod on NL should move this to Frontpage so Nigerians can have their say over the matter. No be eveeytime you go de push igbo insulting Buhari / Tinubu thread go Frontpage.

6 Likes

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Solsix(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2021
Mekadone:
It is God almighty that created this Earth that will punish any Igbo that lament about any politician from the SW ever again.

If Abaribe can be in the senate for over 16 years without constructing a single road talk less of interlocking a tiny street then God in heaven must surely punish any n every Igbo that complain that Tinubu Fashola Aregbe Makinde n the rest of them ain't performing.

Can any living soul believe that the colossal failure in Abaribe Igbos keep returning to the senate never built a single road or initiated any project for solid 16 years ? I had this comment with many of my foolish Igbo friend and they were wailing that it is not the responsibility of senator to undertake project but this foolish Abaribe is collecting constituent allowance yearly. Ordinarily tap water this fool never built.

We are complaining about Ikpeazu a career failure underperforming but the biggest failure alive lurk in the corner. The only reason why unwise n deluded Igbos keep returning Abaribe to the senate is so that he can go n insult Buhari.

This news shock me O I swear. I don give up for the clown that want to remove the log in Lagos eye while their father's state in Abia go blind.
OP so u believe this propaganda?? This days it is difficult to win election in Nigeria, especially as an opposition unless u are performing.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2021
As the executive??
Some who are sharing this propaganda don’t even know the road to east talk more aba
Their only interest is to tarnish the image of abaribe because of his stance against this terrorist government,after their deep rooted hatred and research they saw no corruption case to use against him then they dish out their media cows to tarnish the image if the Abaribe have squander any fund meant for road project FG should come out and state it and stop relying for n propaganda
Abaribe is whiter as snow
Like Peter obi
They will blame home for not constructing Enugu airport too

I challenge all these bmc to stand up name any road contract they have awarded abaribe
THEY HAVE THEIR "BMC" MEETINGS AND THEY MOVE AGAINST PEOPLE THAT THEY FEEL ARE A THREAT TO DEM.

WE ARE SATISFIED WITH ABARIBES VOCAL NATURE AGAINST THE FOOLISHNESS AND STUPIDITY OF THIS TERRORIST REGIME!!

LEAVE IGBO AFFAIRS FOR THEIR PEOPLE AND FACE UNA DILAPIDATED EXISTENCE.

IMAGINE ASKING A SENATOR TO BUILD A ROAD...IS HE JULIUS BERGER??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by michlins(m): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2021
The problem of Igbo people is Igbo people. A family in Anambra was occupying the senate seat for greater part of this republic and yet,not a single project.

I ask people if Biafra will stop these people from being kleptomaniacs

6 Likes

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by qualityalone: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2021
Obsession

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Mekadone: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2021
Isn't that the way fools like you lie about Tinubu and your gullible tribesmen believe your lie so why shouldn't we believe a former governor for that matter ?! Do you know Abia more than it former governor ? Pls go to hell if u have nothing tangible to contribute abeg.

Solsix:

OP so u believe this propaganda?? This days it is difficult to win election in Nigeria, especially as an opposition unless u are performing.
Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by psucc(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2021
But seriously, he no try at all all.
Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Mekadone: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2021
So the debate as come to your igbotic doorstep n the narrative of executive is what you foolishly want to use. Was your father dead when foolish Igbos were insulting Desmond Elliot for commissioning a poorly done foot bridge and toilet a while ago ? Head de pain your igbo papa say Desmond Ellit too is not in the executive ba ?

Nigeriabiafra82:
As the executive??

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2021
To the best of my knowledge, Lawmakers don't handle projects...

They make laws and draws executive attention to projects.

They can also do oversights on any projects

Moreover it should be Abians and not Ndigbo

Abaribe is a senator representing a part of Abia state in the senate..

Direct your questions to his constituents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2021
Mr Ignoramus ,It us not the responsibility of senators to build roads!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Essence3030: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2021
Ipob will tell you that is not there to do road.
The useless senator is among the people sponsoring ipob.
Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2021
michlins:
The problem of Igbo people is Igbo people. A family in Anambra was occupying the senate seat for greater part of this republic and yet,not a single project.

I ask people if Biafra will stop these people from being kleptomaniacs

You Enugu people have serious problem. You will leave the dust in your eye and be trying to remove another.

Ike Ekweremmadu that is now a life bencher in senate is from where?

Finally no single family occupied the senate seat for any greater part of whatever nonsense you wrote there..

Chris Ubah was there

Ikechukwu Obiorah was there

CID Maduabum was there

Andy Ubah was there..

Ifeanyi Ubah is now there...And all nearly under different Political parties..

Now tell us the different senators from Enugu state if not same people since 1999..

You guys should learn to remove your eyes from what is not your business

1 Like

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by garfield1: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They can also do oversights iny projects

In nigeria,they do constituency projects.which one is he doing

1 Like

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Essence3030: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They can also do oversights iny projects
have you ever heard of constituency allowance?

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Brunosamel(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2021
E no shock me
Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by gidgiddy: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2021
Mekadone:

Bro, the job of Senators is not to build roads

5 Likes

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Eastlink(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2021
Essence3030:
Ipob will tell you that is not there to do road.
The useless senator is among the people sponsoring ipob.
Please remove Igbos from your sentence. Next time use the word Abians. Majority of IPOB members are Abians before they carried that madness to other Igbo states. MNK, Abaribe are partners in crime, same with Theodore Orji and OUK their elder brothers.
Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2021
garfield1:

In nigeria,they do constituency projects.which one is he doing
I answered generally as what is obtainable.
As for constituency projects, let his constituents answer that...
That's none of my business. I don't stay there with them.
Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2021
Essence3030:
have you ever heard of constituency allowance?

That's a question his constituents will answer. Do you want me to carry another person's load on my head...when I have mine also to check.

Direct your questions to his Abia constituents and not Igbos..
Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Eastlink(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
Mr Ignoramus ,It us not the responsibility of senators to build roads!!!
Yes, it’s his duty. It was his duty to build road as a Deputy Governor and it remains his duty to attract roads to his constituency as a Senator. Abaribe has been in the corridors of power for year's and yet nothing to show for it. Even the likes of Uzodinma as Senator did more for Orlu zone and Ndigbo in general than Abaribe could ever do.

In Rivers West, Uchendu as Senator did more than Abaribe could ever contemplate doing. A failure will always remain a failure. It's not by coming out in the open to whip up Biafran sentiments or be the poser boy for IPOB stupidity. It's to walk the talk by showing us his scorecard.

Abaribe as a failure is a representation of Nnamdi Kanu’s led IPOB.

7 Likes

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Solsix(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2021
Mekadone:
Isn't that the way fools like you lie about Tinubu and your gullible tribesmen believe your lie so why shouldn't we believe a former governor for that matter ?! Do you know Abia more than it former governor ? Pls go to hell if u have nothing tangible to contribute abeg.

U can make your point without cursing people
Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2021
Eastlink:
Yes, it’s his duty.

It is not his duty.His constituency allowance might have been deployed to other projects

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Essence3030: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2021
Eastlink:
Please remove Igbos from your sentence. Next time use the word Abians. Majority of IPOB members are Abians before they carried that madness to other Igbo states. MNK, Abaribe are partners in crime, same with Theodore Orji and OUK their elder brothers.
go back and read again, I didn't mention Igbo I only said ipob.
Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Olatomiwami(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2021
psucc:
But seriously, he no try at all all.

How will he try, when he knows his people's attention are on Tinubu and SW, a case of removing specs from Yorubas eyes, leaving timber on their own eyes ,bunch of clowns.

4 Likes

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Eastlink(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2021
Essence3030:
go back and read again, I didn't mention Igbo I only said ipob.
Ok, I replied wrongly. I was replying the OP who used Igbos instead of Abians.
Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by michlins(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You Enugu people have serious problem. You will leave the dust in your eye and be trying to remove another.

Ike Ekweremmadu that is now a life bencher in senate is from where?

Finally no single family occupied the senate seat for any greater part of whatever nonsense you wrote there..

Chris Ubah was there

Ikechukwu Obiorah was there

CID Maduabum was there

Andy Ubah was there..

Ifeanyi Ubah is now there...And all nearly under different Political parties..

Now tell us the different senators from Enugu state if not same people since 1999..

You guys should learn to remove your eyes from what is not your business
have you plied Nnewi okigwe road via uga. I barely care about Enugu cause in the next two to three years, I can spend less than a month. You see Anambra, I have spent my whole life here.

But you go on and fight me. Shey all of us dey suffer incompetence. You're busy defending people who will sell you just to amass more wealth. Tomorrow you will blame Buhari after blaming Tinubu. But we go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by pquaver(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2021
Solsix:

It is not propaganda. He should List his achievements afterall orji uzor Kalu challenged him with is own score card after 4 years. The foolish abaribe is still limp like a weak penis that cannot erect..
Re: Abaribe In Senate For 16 Years Without Building A Single Road by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2021
Lol...his achievement, He is the spokesman of Ipob terrorist group

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is The Muslim World So Poor? / IPOB’s Cow Ban Declaration Of War, Says ACF, Ohanaeze Seeks Peace / Northerner Chanting To Peter Obi At The Arewa Interactive Session 2023 In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.