Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration (2008 Views)

Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam / Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by Jayysuperb(m): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2021
Hello, please i need help.
I misplaced the sim i used to register for last year jamb, and i will need it for university admission process. What should i do?
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by MickzyDonald: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2021
Jamb won't render you any help, they tend to be very useless after you've registered, so here's the possible solution,go to your network provider whether the SIM pack is with you or not, if it's not with you, you will need to do some affidavit sort of a thing, then they can help you retrieve the sim back, it happened to me this last jamb, but i eventually ended paying 5k for the sim retrieval with a lot of begging because the sim has been in the waste bin already sef
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by The5DME(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Jayysuperb:
Hello, please i need help.
I misplaced the sim i used to register for last year jamb, and i will need it for university admission process. What should i do?
hope you have your nin? you can't retrieve any sim without nin.
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by Jayysuperb(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Jamb won't render you any help, they tend to be very useless after you've registered, so here's the possible solution,go to your network provider whether the SIM pack is with you or not, if it's not with you, you will need to do some affidavit sort of a thing, then they can help you retrieve the sim back, it happened to me this last jamb, but i eventually ended paying 5k for the sim retrieval with a lot of begging because the sim has been in the waste bin already sef
Thanks @MickzyDonald.
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by Jayysuperb(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2021
The5DME:
hope you have your nin? you can't retrieve any sim without nin.
I don't have NIN yet, but is it possible to use someone else NIN if it is the same network provider or not
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by iyenebari(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2021
Jayysuperb:
I don't have NIN yet, but is it possible to use someone else NIN if it is the same network provider or not

Don't even try it cus it will affect you in the future,
It never too late to register for nin.
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by Jayysuperb(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2021
iyenebari:

Don't even try it cus it will affect you in the future,
It never too late to register for nin.
the problem here is money to register for nin and also to retrieve my line.
And also, can i even register nin of misplaced sim card
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by The5DME(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2021
Jayysuperb:
NO at all.
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by The5DME(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2021
Jayysuperb:
the problem here is money to register for nin and also to retrieve my line.
And also, can i even register nin of misplaced sim card
i just retrieved my lost NIN yesterday at Alausa though you have to go early. i paid 1k for it and i also retrieved my lost line for 2,500 yesterday too. You can do it now oh. Go do it early now ooh
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by The5DME(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
OluJay666:
This is to inform the general public that the 2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) form is out. The form is available to candidates that wish to sit for the 2021 UTME in Nigeria and Foreign countries. For you to have a hitch-free registration, we have compiled the list of registration centres where you can register, the JAMB form amount, entry requirements, recommended textbooks, syllabus and many others. See more details below.

https:///1czhl6
[/s]
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by Jayysuperb(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
The5DME:

i just retrieved my lost NIN yesterday at Alausa though you have to go early. i paid 1k for it and i also retrieved my lost line for 2,500 yesterday too. You can do it now oh. Go do it early now ooh
how did you go about retrieving line because they don't sell sim cards for now. And also for that NIN, will it be quick
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by The5DME(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Jayysuperb:
how did you go about retrieving line because they don't sell sim cards for now. And also for that NIN, will it be quick
I did the sim retrieval using over the counter (OTC) method if you understand what I mean. I did not retrieve my sim from the airtel office. I did it from an external agent. The trick to getting your nin quick is to register in a less crowded centre like Ikeja LGA if you're in Lagis and then going to any centre to get the nin.
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by Jayysuperb(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2021
The5DME:

I did the sim retrieval using over the counter (OTC) method if you understand what I mean. I did not retrieve my sim from the airtel office. I did it from an external agent. The trick to getting your nin quick is to register in a less crowded centre like Ikeja LGA if you're in Lagis and then going to any centre to get the nin.
for that external agent, do you mean shops on the roadside with umbrella which there are names of simcard written on it?
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by The5DME(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2021
Jayysuperb:
for that external agent, do you mean shops on the roadside with umbrella which there are names of simcard written on it?
not really. The person who helped me do mine is works with Airtel sha. Just make sure you have the NIN else no retrieving ooh.
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by ShadowCracker(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
The5DME:
not really. The person who helped me do mine is works with Airtel sha. Just make sure you have the NIN else no retrieving ooh.
Bro what is name of the model in your profile pics, she is a stunner mehn shocked.
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by Jayysuperb(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
The5DME:
where can i retrieve my line at agege?
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by The5DME(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jayysuperb:
where can i retrieve my line at agege?
You must have NIN or you can't do it. They'll start selling sim by Monday. You can go get a new sim card and then go and do your nin.
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by Jayysuperb(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
The5DME:

You must have NIN or you can't do it. They'll start selling sim by Monday. You can go get a new sim card and then go and do your nin.
ok, thank you very much, but must i have nin to buy sim card, or i need the nin just to retrieve
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by The5DME(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Jayysuperb:
ok, thank you very much, but must i have nin to buy sim card, or i need the nin just to retrieve
You can buy a new sim card now. They've started selling. But for the retrieving, you need your NIN. It's a must.
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by olorunthobby(f): 10:01am On Apr 20, 2021
my sim is not registered with NIN but i have sent my nin to the number and i am yet to receive and messsge cry

please what could it be that i am doing wrong?
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by Jayysuperb(m): 6:30am On May 21, 2021
The5DME:

You can buy a new sim card now. They've started selling. But for the retrieving, you need your NIN. It's a must.
please can i retrieve my sim without the sim pack?
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by The5DME(m): 8:09am On May 21, 2021
Jayysuperb:
please can i retrieve my sim without the sim pack?
Yes you can. But hope you have your NIN oh. If not; forget about retrieving ooh.
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by Jayysuperb(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2021
The5DME:

Yes you can. But hope you have your NIN oh. If not; forget about retrieving ooh.
hope it wouldn't involve a lot of hardwork and much money?
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by The5DME(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2021
Jayysuperb:
hope it wouldn't involve a lot of hardwork and much money?
I did mine through an airtel agent though sha and it cost me about 3k.
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by Jayysuperb(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2021
The5DME:

I did mine through an airtel agent though sha and it cost me about 3k.
but i can do it in an airtel office?
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by The5DME(m): 10:09am On May 22, 2021
Jayysuperb:
but i can do it in an airtel office?
yes. But you must have your NIN and they'll give you some crazy requirements ehn.
Last recharge u made (date and amount)
Last 5 most called numbers
Data bundle
Etc
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by Jayysuperb(m): 5:47pm On May 22, 2021
The5DME:
yes. But you must have your NIN and they'll give you some crazy requirements ehn.
Last recharge u made (date and amount)
Last 5 most called numbers
Data bundle
Etc
what?? Last recharge i made. I have forgotten it for long. What should i do?
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by The5DME(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2021
Jayysuperb:
what?? Last recharge i made. I have forgotten it for long. What should i do?
Just go anyway. They'll figure It out.
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by Tohsynetita1: 10:27pm On May 22, 2021
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by Jayysuperb(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2021
The5DME:
Just go anyway. They'll figure It out.
ok thanks
Re: Misplaced Sim Card used in jamb registration by Sahqtv: 9:14am On Feb 01
Do not try to use someone else NIN
You will regret it, apart from that
You will spend a lot of money
Or let your mom register a sms card for you if you are not up to 18 years of age

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falling Standard Of Education In Nigeria. / Nigeria, We Hail Thee ! / Pls When Will Uni Abj Start Selling Their Post Ume Forms Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.