Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State (33421 Views)

President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle / Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found / Two medical Doctors On Trial Over Death Of Pregnant Woman In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by Andyvilly: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Congo nor go let people rest again, a wrong country to be a bloody civilian
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by Waaaaat: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! This so serious.
She should take them to court asap..
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by November1857(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
When UGM, start dealing with the police now, some people 'll start shouting Bornu and Somalia ....
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ok..noted Mrs Ihunwo Joy.
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by Skillsnigeria: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Useless police
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by Waaaaat: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2021

You mean 1Billion.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt?
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by Waaaaat: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Useless police

This is an understatement..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by nnaetobi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Unknown gun men attack attack attack attack attack
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
TempUser:
shocked

WE NEED RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IN NIGERIA! angry
With or without right try hold something.. very important
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by jacoik(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
oyeb15:
Whenever Nigeria Policemen get the reward of their actions, some people will by writing RIP

I remember when one young policeman was jejely going to work in uniform,unarmed and some robbers retuning from operation in 3 towns away use him to test their rifle and drop him .

Nigeria police should rebuild their public image cos it will be at their own detriment on d long run.
me write rip to any police killed? not me abeg
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by jacoik(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Yeah, but who else is there to call when criminals attack you?
and who are the criminals please?
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by Sheyisky84: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Destamoor:
100% sure bet 9ja game available today

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4
if it is sure why are you advertising chop your own money alone now
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by Millimann: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
T4kbaba:
It is disheartened that the real criminal they can't face them but the peaceful citizens are those who they will flex their muscles on.

Disheartening.
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by PoliteActivist: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
jacoik:
and who are the criminals please?

People who try to hijack your car, kidnap you, rob you...
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by mrnelsono(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
fight bandits....MBA!! fight kidnappers.....MBA!! fight terrorists......MBA!! na innocent woman una go dey flex muscle for. stupid unethical idiotyin uniform
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by nagalee(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
This is so barbaric.
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by Benega9(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
that child could be d next governor of rivers state
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by erico2k2(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Rivers state. Home of blood thirsty cultist and kidnappers.

Na that state I see say kidnappings and cultism na family business.

i think I give that title to Lagos and Imo state
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
As someone who has lost an unborn child before. This makes me so angry. This policement should be fired, made to face the court and sent to prison. For a long time
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by erico2k2(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sheyisky84:
if it is sure why are you advertising chop your own money alone now
Abi ohhhhhh. The guy do kolo and has no one to tell him in his family
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by Chirowman(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
This is very bad
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by orikoku: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Police the enemy of the masses.
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by Glycosunde: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
PrisonEscapee:
This is heart breaking but I really feel that child is lucky to escape this hell hole called Nigeria (the mother looks poor).
Anyway I hope the child reforms in another woman's womb in a better country.

Wetin u dey talk so because she look poor mean say make she nor dey pregnant. This same pregnancy wey many rich people dey find. The couple cry meet you say dem nor go fit take care of the child? Why been insensitive. For you to frown at wetin dem do d woman u dey talk rubbish. If wen ur mama get ur belle say person beat am get mischarge, u go for nor dey here dey type dis thing. Or if na ur wife or sister e happen to, u go still dey reason like this?

I pray she gets justice. But my question na why we nor dey hear dis kind news from d north abi na only d south dem tell our armed forces make dem for dey misbehave

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by mountmoriah(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
brosom:
Police no be ur friend

Police no be ur friend

Police no be ur friend

I repeat, Police no be ur friend!!!
true but sometimes they do the right thing
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by TruthinAction: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Police officer are like devils. Just pray you don't have anything to do with them. Besides, it's a global issue.
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by TempUser: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
dairykidd:

With or without right try hold something.. very important
Hmmm... You're on point!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by Richthekid: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Jesus
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by PHijo(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Terrible!
Re: Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State by Angeldemon: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
LAY A CURSE ON THOSE OFFICERS AND THEIR CHILDREN USING THE BLOOD OR DEAD FOETUS OF THAT CHILD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, Obi 'invictus' Okeke Appoints Nigerian Lawyer, John Iweanoje As Legal R / IG Idris Fires 4 Policemen Who Wrongly Arrested Man For Being A 'yahoo Yahoo' / Kidnappers Who Abducted Businessman In Rivers Arrested. See How Much They Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.