Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,214 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

WIN A LAPTOP IN BOC 12 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / WIN A LAPTOP IN BOC 12 (253 Views)

How I Changed My Financial Blueprint-(boc) / TY Holdings Ltd Increases Stake In BOC Gases Nigeria Plc To 72% / BOC Gases Nigeria Announces The Proposed Sale Of Controlling Equity Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WIN A LAPTOP IN BOC 12 by Oghenekaro01: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2021
*WIN A LAPTOP IN BOC 12*

*A total of 5,715 persons have now joined the course in all editions.*

*105 persons have now registered for Bachelor of Copywriting 12*

In the Bachelor of copywriting course 12:

* *The best student goes home with a Laptop!!!*

* You will learn the exact system I use *in making millions online monthly.*

* You will learn how to make irresistible offers. Not just that, *you will do practicals and make money yourself.*

* You will learn how to write short and long form copies, product descriptions, emails, websites, lead magnets and many more.

* You will learn how to drive traffic both organic and paid.

* You will learn how to apply copywriting on upwork, fiverr, agency and as a personal brand.

• You will get materials *worth N370,000*

• The *top 10 students will gain automatic employment to work with me.*

• You will get *a certificate* at the end of the course.

• *LIFETIME Access to my e-library worth N800k+*

• Access to my e-books.
My e-books.

1. Copywriting 101

2. Why You Are Broke

3. Whatsapp Income Mastery

4. E-book Creation Mastery

5. Premium Articles of 2019

6. Organic Traffic Generation.

*If you apply all I teach you and you don't make 10x your money, I will give you back all your money and add a written apology posted on all my social pages*

*Early Bird Fee is N5,000*

Fee goes to N20,000 soon! Act Fast!!

Akpe Emmanuel.

GTB; 0130177563
Firstbank: 3058878575

WhatsApp me after payment on 2349069634770

*Only those who make payment today will get access to my entire LIBRARY!!*

(1) (Reply)

Luno Achieves 300% Yoy Growth With 7m Customers / Which Is More Profitable Between These Two. Pls Help / $500 Btc Needed For Purchase At Dope Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.