Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,087 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

How I Changed My Financial Blueprint-(boc) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Changed My Financial Blueprint-(boc) (126 Views)

I changed my mind. / How Lottonigeria E-agent Program Change My Financial Situation. / How I Got A Content Writing Job With A European Company That Changed My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Changed My Financial Blueprint-(boc) by gblackwrites01(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
*A total of 17,000+ persons have now taken the Bachelor of copywriting course in all editions..*

_Bachelor of copywriting is the most corrosive yet most affordable copywriting course in the history of the world_

In the Bachelor of copywriting course 26:

* *The best student will go home with an IPhone*

* You will learn the exact system I use *in making millions online monthly.*

* You will learn how to make irresistible offers. Not just that, *you will do practicals and make money yourself.*

* You will learn how to write short and long form copies, product descriptions, emails, websites, lead magnets and many more.

* You will learn how to drive traffic both organic and paid.

* You will learn how to apply copywriting on upwork, fiverr, agency and as a personal brand.

• You will get materials *worth N370,000*

• The *top 10 students will gain automatic employment to work with me.*

• You will get *a certificate* at the end of the course.

• *LIFETIME Access to my e-library worth N800k+*

• Access to my e-books.
My e-books.

1. Copywriting 101

2. Why You Are Broke

3. Whatsapp Income Mastery

4. E-book Creation Mastery

5. Premium Articles of 2019

6. Organic Traffic Generation.

*If you apply all I teach you and you don't make 10x your money, I will give you back all your money and add a written apology posted on all my social pages*

Act Fast!!

Akpe Emmanuel.

GTB; 0130177563
Firstbank: 3058878575

EARLY BIRD FEE: N5,000

But for me, I will pay N1000 for 2 persons that are interested

Message me after payment using 09045385713

*Only those who make payment today will get access to my entire LIBRARY!!*

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys, I Need A Facebook Account So I Can Run Ads. / Call For Applications: Women Innovators In WASH / Market With Words That Sell Like Goldmine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.