Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Naija Lady Says Prince Philips Instructed That All Single Ladies Be Given £500 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naija Lady Says Prince Philips Instructed That All Single Ladies Be Given £500 (330 Views)

Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) / Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu / INEC Boss, Mike Instructed Me To Cancel Akpabio's Votes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Lady Says Prince Philips Instructed That All Single Ladies Be Given £500 by Salimsalimsaleh: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2021
A Nigerian woman over the weekend went to Buckingham Palace to drop flowers following the passing of Prince Philip.

In a hilarious video she made from the palace, the Alhaja who was just catching being funny, said Prince Phillips before his passing, instructed that all single ladies should be paid £500 on April 23. She said the deceased monarch has been the one catering for single ladies. According to her, she has cried her eyes out since the monarch died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2R-gPV02nI

Re: Naija Lady Says Prince Philips Instructed That All Single Ladies Be Given £500 by tutudesz: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Prince Phillips never had such power order £500 to be given to single ladies undecided
Re: Naija Lady Says Prince Philips Instructed That All Single Ladies Be Given £500 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Alhaja u no see Saudi Arabia stay?

oh I forgot Saudi Arabia is an Haram nation that is only useful for prick-millage
Re: Naija Lady Says Prince Philips Instructed That All Single Ladies Be Given £500 by Manq(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Prince for the girlz dem.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Isa Pantami On Bin Laden: “I Still Consider Him As A Better Muslim Than Myself" / Why Ebubeagu Officials Are Not Armed / Emir Of Bauchi Cancels Sallah Celebrations As A Result Of Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.