Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Prince Harry Arrives At UK Ahead Of His Grandfather's Burial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Harry Arrives At UK Ahead Of His Grandfather's Burial (2663 Views)

Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) / "The Savage Tour": Tiwa Savage In The UK Ahead Of Her Concert / How Dolapo Ajayi Died At Her Grandfather’s Burial – Bisi Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Harry Arrives At UK Ahead Of His Grandfather's Burial by janefblog: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2021
Prince Harry has arrived in London without his wife Meghan Markle ahead of his grandfather’s funeral.

This is the Duke of Sussex’s first visit to Britain since quitting royal duties and the couple’s bombshell Oprah interview.

Harry was reportedly seen leaving his California home on Saturday night, April 10, in a black Cadillac Escalade to board an early-hours flight from LA, without his heavily-pregnant wife and disembarking a BA plane at Heathrow airport around 10 hours later on Sunday, April 11.

Harry was met by security off the plane and put into a black Range Rover, before he was reportedly driven to Kensington Palace.

It is thought he will be quarantining at Nottingham Cottage, where he proposed to Meghan in 2017, because his official home ............ https://janefblog.com/prince-harry-arrives-at-uk-ahead-of-his-grandfathers-burial/

Re: Prince Harry Arrives At UK Ahead Of His Grandfather's Burial by Abascoh: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
The useless son has come to spit on his grandfather's grave. Is his grandfather no longer a racist as him and his olosho wife called the royal family? Why is he coming to pay respect after one of the "racists" died? Very foolish boy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Harry Arrives At UK Ahead Of His Grandfather's Burial by Solsix(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
This guy is funny, if I were him I will start back
Re: Prince Harry Arrives At UK Ahead Of His Grandfather's Burial by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
He comes to pay last respect despite what they have done to his family.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry Arrives At UK Ahead Of His Grandfather's Burial by eMJPossibility(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
My name sake prince harry potter I appreciate you for doing you

Create happiness and unending joy for yourself and let nothing stop you
Re: Prince Harry Arrives At UK Ahead Of His Grandfather's Burial by punisha: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Abascoh:
The useless son has come to spit on his grandfather's grave. Is his grandfather no longer a racist as him and his olosho wife called the royal family? Why is he coming to pay respect after one of the "racists" died? Very foolish boy.

Try an anger management class...u need one.

Meanwhile, isn't the right thing to do, going back home for his grandpa's burial?

Someone like u will still heap all d cusses known and unknown upon him if he hadn't showed up.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry Arrives At UK Ahead Of His Grandfather's Burial by rex444(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Some people's minds need a lot of sanitation to do...listen to popcaans song silence...word for word
Re: Prince Harry Arrives At UK Ahead Of His Grandfather's Burial by Johnkay01: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Prince Harry Arrives At UK Ahead Of His Grandfather's Burial by Abascoh: 5:28am On Apr 16, 2021
punisha:

Try an anger management class...u need one.

Meanwhile, isn't the right thing to do, going back home for his grandpa's burial?

Someone like u will still heap all d cusses known and unknown upon him if he hadn't showed up.
Of what use is him being at the burial? Someone you didn't honour when he was alive, you went to American media to paint him and his family as racists now you want to come and pay respect at his burial? What kind of useless respect is that?
Re: Prince Harry Arrives At UK Ahead Of His Grandfather's Burial by Abascoh: 5:36am On Apr 16, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
He comes to pay last respect despite what they have done to his family.
They did nothing to him and his attention seeking olosho of a wife. Even before they got married, I knew Meghan markle was just using the foolish prince harry as an opportunity to cash out so I wasn't surprised when they pulled that Oprah interview stunt. Now she's making a whole lot of money by milking that "victim of racism" image, this was someone that never identified as black all her life suddenly claiming to be black because of one of her grandparents. I hear they've already made over a billion dollars. Prince harry is very foolish and he will discover it by the time he outlives his usefulness to her, she will either turn him into her slave or dump his ass.
Re: Prince Harry Arrives At UK Ahead Of His Grandfather's Burial by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Abascoh:

They did nothing to him and his attention seeking olosho of a wife. Even before they got married, I knew Meghan markle was just using the foolish prince harry as an opportunity to cash out so I wasn't surprised when they pulled that Oprah interview stunt. Now she's making a whole lot of money by milking that "victim of racism" image, this was someone that never identified as black all her life suddenly claiming to be black because of one of her grandparents. I hear they've already made over a billion dollars. Prince harry is very foolish and he will discover it by the time he outlives his usefulness to her, she will either turn him into her slave or dump his ass.
If you don't know what happened why talk and have an opinion on issues you know nothing about
A man standing up for his family is who you call foolish you are not alright the man loves his wife and they are happy so rest you go surprise say them go do 30 years anniversary together

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Of Kardashians Gifted ₦70Million Handbag For 25th Birthday(Pics) / Genevieve Denies Dbanj / Chris Brown And Rihanna Are Still Together, Despite Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.