Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,878 members, 7,841,296 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

‏‏ - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ‏‏ (427 Views)

Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa / Osinbajo To Monitor Implementation Of ₦2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package / BREAKING: Oshiomhole Gets The 2/3 Majority He Needs (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‏‏ by Xenry: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
How can i make my hair to look rough?
My hair looks so soft like the first picture, please how can I make it to look as rough as the second picture?

Re: ‏‏ by Kyase(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
Xenry:
My hair looks so soft like the first picture, please how can I make it to look as rough as the second picture?
Go ask pogba

1 Like

Re: ‏‏ by Xenry: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kyase:

Go ask pogba
Lol, tell me please, I need to know. I don't want to keep having a natural smooth hair. wink
Re: ‏‏ by Kyase(m): 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Xenry:
Lol, tell me please, I need to know. I don't want to keep having a natural smooth hair. wink
Get a foam
Use it to be rubbing the hair

2 Likes

Re: ‏‏ by Xenry: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kyase:

Get a foam
Use it to be rubbing the hair
Wow, thank you so much, I'll try that. cool
Re: ‏‏ by Xenry: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
cool
Re: ‏‏ by sinkhole: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Xenry:

Haha, na waaa oooo! your head already dey good but you're insisting that "ori buruku shaa lo fe" embarassed embarassed
Re: ‏‏ by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Don’t know what’s political about this, but by looking at dude with the rough hair i’d imagine you’d first have to shave your hair. When it grows to the extent permissible, you then have them separated into little knots....as if you’re going for dreadlocks. After about two weeks, you undo the knots and have the barber style the newer undergrowth to taste accordingly! smiley
Re: ‏‏ by alfasexy: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
(PICTURES) (2) (3) *

I see what you did there.
Re: ‏‏ by Xenry: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Braid Hairstyles | Black Braided Hair | Stylish And Beautiful Braid Hairstyles / Nigerian Fashion Designer, Brianna Kalango Makes Dress Out Of Cards / Looking For Affordable Quality Wristwatches..check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.