Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch (16304 Views)

We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government / Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. / Kayode Ogundamisi Called Out For Saying US Is Interfering In Nigeria's Election (2) (3) (4)

Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by semyman: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
And some children of hate have gone to town to celebrate it and as usual they will shameless now bury their heads in shame

Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by LegalWolf: 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Balkan:
No need to retract. we no the truth
Fulani have cowed you press

You guys are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn gullible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if that was the only issue, that would be fine. But you're filled with hate and everything bad! You need help.

Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by webincomeplus(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Beremx:
The minister must be frightened by the news.

Retract or no retract, he doesn’t look innocent though. Forget the innocent face that looks like a 20 year old boy. grin
Imagine how you'd feel if a policeman arrests you simply because he thinks you "don't look innocent". You're free to have shitty thoughts in your mind, but please keep them to your mind and stop adding trash to the loads of it that we already have on the web.

Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by LegalWolf: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
We all know why they're fighting and targeting learned and very smart Arewa leaders!!

They will fail... hatred and bigotry would consume them!
Amin dan uwa. These guys are just so gullible, vile and filled with hate. The f"ck. Yet, they claim to be educated but still filled with ignorance and everything ignoble.

Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by LegalWolf: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Daily Independent that published the story didn't retract it but one Newwirengr with no bearing is here trying to do damage control.

Pantami is a terrorist just like the relic who employed him

Loooooool. One day, you will get to the top and I pray people don't call you names that your parents never gave you. If they do, knowing fully well that there is no justification for such, then you will know how hard it is for this people. Ostensibly, you are christian and don't speak Hausa. More probable is the fact that you hate Muslims and everything Islam and can't see anything good a Muslim Northerner does.

Karma is a bitch, remember. It has a way if screwing you at the anus. Keep spreading false news and wishing others evil. Your time will come

Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by kutashi: 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
stop yawning akpata,

we go with the former information published by you.

You will die by accident tomorrow at 12 noon! This I have seen!

I hope you go with this too!
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by osusuallstars: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
They have threatened the media outfit and they chickens out
Pantani is a terrorist

QED

Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
kutashi:

You will die by accident tomorrow at 12 noon! This I have seen!
I hope you go with this too!
Make I shock you small,
what you see is what will happen to you. Say amen to it

Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by michoim(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
stop yawning akpata,

we go with the former information published by you.
Itching ears always want to hear stories no matter how fake...
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by DivineDynamics: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free.
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by mrkia(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
We aren't just going to take this. They need be punished because we know those that are out tarnish the image of our MAN.
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by Streetpresident: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
The street will sue newswire for publishing what it earlier believed to be true but retracted when threatened with law suit by the subject matter.

The street is educated, and now wise. Una fada.......
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by NikAustine: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
LegalWolf:

Loooooool. One day, you will get to the top and I pray people don't call you names that your parents never gave you. If they do, knowing fully well that there is no justification for such, then you will know how hard it is for this people. Ostensibly, you are christian and don't speak Hausa. More probable is the fact that you hate Muslims and everything Islam and can't see anything good a Muslim Northerner does.

Karma is a bitch, remember. It has a way if screwing you at the anus. Keep spreading false news and wishing others evil. Your time will come
How come we saw everything Good Yara dua did even though he was a Muslim?
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by Villagedude: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
If you like reconstrust. He is now a know terrorist, and you are the source of the info. Isa should go to court or we take him court for being a terrorist!
How can a news outlet put such aligations without runing checks. I expect imidiate reseinghnations
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by kutashi: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:

Make I shock you small,

Oloshi Jatijati! grin grin I agreed it will happen but it was you I saw! Why are you rejecting this when believed that of Pantami!

Hypocrite! Werey tutu!
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by Crayfish09: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Beremx:
The minister must be frightened by the news.

Retract or no retract, he doesn’t look innocent though. Forget the innocent face that looks like a 20 year old boy. grin

Some people on this site are just foolish. Simple
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by Bern1992(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Rugaria:
All I know is that it's now Very risky to allow this "closet terrorist" to have access to our NIN and phone numbers. The other day, the Fulani terrorists that attacked Governor Ortom insinuated that very soon, they will be going from house to house to kill those against the Fulani agenda, including those speaking up online.
How would they know those if not through this process?

Who told you that Fulani attacked Ortom? You guys are just disgusting
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by wingmanIII: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Who's Newswire ? . Trash!
Only fools will not believe Buhari is a fundamentalist and only loves his kind.
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by wingmanIII: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bern1992:

You're even most disgusting cause fulani nationalist already claimed the attack.
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by Rugaria: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bern1992:

It's not fulani, na inaluf, abi?
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by maasoap(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
This targeting of Dr Isa Pantami is coordinated, and only the courtroom can fish out those really responsible.

I don’t want him to settle for apologies. His lawyers must take note of the handles dispensing the false and unverifiable stories and give them the justice they deserve

The man debated so passionately against Yusuf in Public, criticized his ideology as ignorant and unislamic so much that Yusuf's men attempted to assassinate him in retaliation.

Back in 2005/2006 before anyone outside the North knew of Boko Haram, Pantami was already debating and preaching against them.

In 2020, BH put out another assassination order on the man. But in 2021, he magically started having ties with BH. People are so daft!

Now the video of him debating Yusuf is now used as evidence of ties to Boko haram.

So, they didn't watch the debate video or didn't believe it or had another interpretation of the video? Shame!
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by kutashi: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:

Make I shock you small,

I can never shock about your 'mumuism' and stupidity either separately or combined!

I saw you and so shall it be!

Your hypocrisy is now in control of you 100%!

You better stay indoor tomorrow because I'm deadly serious with you! And if you think otherwise, try it!
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by dragunov: 5:08am On Apr 13, 2021
seunmsg:
There should be severe consequences for this kind of false publication. Apologizing and retracting the story is not enough. We can’t continue like this if we truly intend to move this country forward.

So out of all the woes that has beleaguered this Company, it is " false publication" that you have identified as having potential to ruin its progress. Right? Some people sha.
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:27am On Apr 13, 2021
kutashi:

I can never shock about your 'mumuism' and stupidity either separately or combined!

I saw you and so shall it be!

Your hypocrisy is now in control of you 100%!

You better stay indoor tomorrow because I'm deadly serious with you! And if you think otherwise, try it!

Hahahahahahahahahaha, I'm surprised that you couldn't sleep because of what you saw.
I repeat, I speak by the authority of the WORD and the NAME OF JESUS, WHAT YOU SEE WILL HAPPEN YOU.

I will be back here waiting for you at end of my today's activities.
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by kutashi: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:

Hahahahahahahahahaha, I'm surprised that you couldn't sleep because of what you saw.
I repeat, I speak by the authority of the WORD and the NAME OF JESUS, WHAT YOU SEE WILL HAPPEN YOU.

I will be back here waiting for you at end of my today's activities.

Don't wait! Just some hours remain 4u! Why are rejecting this when you another one that was actually a lie!

Name of your supposed Jesus is nothing in this scenario because it didn't help him on cross thousands of years back.

It will happen!
Re: Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch by chosengocap: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
This targeting of Dr Isa Pantami is coordinated, and only the courtroom can fish out those really responsible.

I don’t want him to settle for apologies. His lawyers must take note of the handles dispensing the false and unverifiable stories and give them the justice they deserve

The man debated so passionately against Yusuf in Public, criticized his ideology as ignorant and unislamic so much that Yusuf's men attempted to assassinate him in retaliation.

Back in 2005/2006 before anyone outside the North knew of Boko Haram, Pantami was already debating and preaching against them.

In 2020, BH put out another assassination order on the man. But in 2021, he magically started having ties with BH. People are so daft!

Now the video of him debating Yusuf is now used as evidence of ties to Boko haram.

"Some of the comments I made some years ago that are
generating controversies now were based on my
understanding of religious issues at the time, and I have
changed several positions taken in the past based on new
evidence and maturity."
The Gitmo Muppet Minister
He now admits..
Remember he actually sued.
SHAME to those that defended a terrorist sympathizer.
The Internet does not forget. I will not forget
You defended a terrorist lover.
SHAME TO YOU....

Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party / We Will Win Lagos In 2019, Says PDP / I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio