Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Sms Api Gateway - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sms Api Gateway (997 Views)

SMS API For Integration On Any Type Website, System Or Application -joomla & PHP / Anyone Knows How I Can Code An Sms Api/gateway Into A Web Application? / Direct Sms Api Gateway For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sms Api Gateway by Easyphp: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2011
hello landers

Am trying to integrate an sms gateway on my php site, just to send the sms from my site only. I do have some couple of gateway with me, they send d sms but could not redirect the user back to my site.
pls can anybody recomend a good sms API that ll redirect the user back to my site after succesfull submission?

Thanks in advance
Re: Sms Api Gateway by talk2hb1(m): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2011
We did love to help, but I dont seems to understand what you mean by redirect to your site. Are you telling us that when anybody want to send message from your site that they are directed to your gateway host site, so you want them redirected back to your site after sending their messages.
Re: Sms Api Gateway by iwantto(m): 1:38am On Apr 20, 2011
@Easyphp

When using SMS APIs, people don't need to leave your site, they are actually going to send the SMS broadcast from your website though the main business logic is controlled from the Gateway.

You control how the application responds to the user who is sending the SMS.
Re: Sms Api Gateway by peddylinko(m): 7:07am On Apr 20, 2011
use this api http://linkosms.com/components/com_smsreseller/smsapp.html

its in html, just save the source code.

U have to have an account with linkosms.com
Re: Sms Api Gateway by ufumes(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2011
we can provide you with API, you would need to create an account first with our Bulk SMS website. CheapNigerianBulkSMS dot com

(1) (Reply)

What Is Email- Marketing And Aweber. / Web Portal Development / My Fresh From The Factory Project VIII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.