Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Start Earning With Affiliate Marketing With Or Without Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start Earning With Affiliate Marketing With Or Without Investment (289 Views)

Are You Earning With Nfts . / Make $25 Per Day Without Investment / Affiliate Marketing With Naija Taxi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Earning With Affiliate Marketing With Or Without Investment by Newbielearner(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Just take a cue from here: https://www.nairaland.com/6498240/invest-cpa-marketing

They are both similar. However, affiliate marketing is more of CPS (conversion is based on sales).

Why people fail in Affiliate Marketing

No specific niche. They're just after making money, and they ignore the need for specialization.

No blog/website/landing page. Google Blogger is free. If you can't afford to build a website or a landing page. I started with google blogger, made $25 using $3. No excuses.

No social media pages. Most people just join Facebook groups and start posting links. These are short-sighted folks, and they eventually end up getting banned. Set up Fb, IG, etc for what you want to promote.

No ads for campaigns. You gotta run ads (even though there are tricks to earn without paid ads). Run ads via Fb, IG, etc.

To help you understand this deeply (if you will), I'll share a paid video (which I and some folks paid a lot for) for just 1k. You can contact me via my signature (whatsapp only) foor that. If you can't afford that, just go on youtube and do your research.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free Litcoin Every Our, While Offer Last / With 2.5m You Can Own A Plot Of Land Close To Eleganza Industrial Estate / Topnotch 100% Dry Land In Akodo, 2 Minutes Drive Before Lekki Free Zone, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.