Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Invest In CPA Marketing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In CPA Marketing (416 Views)

How To Make $20-$50 Daily In CPA Using Facebook Group Event (FREE Traffic) / The Affiliate Program That Pays The Highest Commission In Cpa / I Have 50k To Invest In CPA Marketing, Who Can Guide Till Result Start Flowing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In CPA Marketing by Newbielearner(m): 6:17am On Apr 09, 2021
CPA (cost per action) marketing is simply the use of a defined link, banners, contextual texts, and email swipes to drive traffics for the purpose of making sales, acquiring email addresses, subscriptions, etc.

The marketer is paid per click and per conversion.

Constants:
Merchants: Whose product or service you're marketing.
Platform: Where you register to get access to market the merchant's products/services. E.g Clickbank, Warrior Plus, CPA grip, etc.
Conversion: The final result the merchant expects.
CPL: Conversion is achieved when a lead is acquired (email or subscription).
PPD: Conversion is achieved when there's a download.
PPI: Conversion is achieved when there's an app installation.
CPS: Conversion is achieved when there's a sale. E.g ShareASale, Admittad, etc.
To thrive in this investment, you need to choose two things right:
Niche: Your focus field. Examples are health, beauty, gaming, biz ops, utilities, loan, etc.
Marketing Channels: How you achieve conversions. Examples are PPC campaigns, social media, email campaigns, native ads, solo emails, etc.
To assist you in this field, I'll send some paid videos to you for free.

My guess is that I would be banned if I post the video links. So, you can reach me via my signature (WhatsApp only).

Note: I won't have the time to answer questions. The video does enough justice. Channel your questions here on the thread. I or someone else who comprehends the video can assist you.

Thanks.
Re: Invest In CPA Marketing by Olakeu(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Interested
Re: Invest In CPA Marketing by Ejuna80: 3:54am On Apr 11, 2021
Interested
Re: Invest In CPA Marketing by Newbielearner(m): 5:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Olakeu:
Interested

Ok. Contact me via my signature
Re: Invest In CPA Marketing by Newbielearner(m): 5:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Ejuna80:
Interested

Contact me via my signature
Re: Invest In CPA Marketing by Newbielearner(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2021
Good luck to everyone that went through this piece.

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop A Daily Trading Routine – Trading Psychology / A Guide To Saving And Spending In U.S Dollars On Fundall / Form A School Fees Limit Per Quarter/ Semester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.