Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video (42763 Views)

U.S Cop Shot Dead By Drug Dealer During Highway Check In Scary Video / Fake Army Lieutenant In EFCC Net For Multiple Fraud / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by farem: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2021
Moneyminded1:
Just imagine say na Nigerian military officer and olokpa grin grin ohh the entire police force would have embarked on strike till further notice grin

Don't change conventional words to fit in your village pronunciation. That word is olopa and that's how it is written worldwide not olokpa
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Weregonnalose: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2021
olarid01:

I don't comment on issues without watching or reading about it, I actually watched this video since yesterday.

Having a tinted glass is not an offence, also, he signified that he intends to stop. In the police report, the officer mentioned not having an ID on the was the reason why he was 'arrested', which is a complete lie because his own body cam captured the dealer's tag.
Stop defending shit, the officer's mannerism, conduct and uterances is definitely malicious, why point a gun and pepper spray an officer while his hand is visible?

No one said it is an office. Having tinted glass, no number plate at least on the usual spot and refusing to stop when signal to stop makes the police suspicious. They have to go home to their families too. Why is he not stopping, no number plates tinted glass all those things make them very careful which is why they make it a felony stop. But if he had complied all this wouldn't have gotten to pepper spray.

3 Likes

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by ShenTeh(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2021
Weregonnalose:
None of you know what these cops go through. You don't even hear when they kill a white man. The media who likes to prop racial divide always amplify these kinds of situation.

1: The officer said somethings that was wrong.
2: they have no idea what is in the car. If it's a male or female, what race is the person.
3: the car was tinted and the number plate is at unusual spot.
4: he didn't stop when he was signal to stop.

Good that he went to a place with light. He does not trust cops, cops can die too so they don't trust what is in the car

Because he didn't stop immediately they made it a felony stop. Look up the definition.

See other situations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orBM9yhizq0

Just like that police a being killed and it is not national news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH6bsr61vrw

The above video was posted about the same time the lieutenant video came out but the police killed did not make national news because it does not cause division and hatred in the states.

But there is more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXhwZk6_cHU

This has nothing to do with race. It is just mistakes from both sides and two days ago Daunte Write was killed by accident because he decided to resist arrest. Now the female officer should be held accountable for a lethal mistake but why endangered your own life? Most of these killings are as a result of resisting arrest. And as the videos show above, police are getting killed but the media does not report on that.

Really, that second video is so so sad.

The cop was very very polite and professional but that crazy loon snuffed life out of him. Too, but for the hitchhiker, other road users just went on.

So cold.

1 Like

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by terrymason(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2021
Ijaya123:

What is 'k' doing inside the word olopa?
The country get K-Leg... when things better we go remove the K..

2 Likes

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Fxwarrior: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2021
You don't wanna charge him? Then why arrest and cuff him?

Confused racist.
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Weregonnalose: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2021
ShenTeh:

Really, that second video is so so sad.

The cop was very very polite and professional but that crazy loon snuffed life out him. Too, but for the hitchhiker, other road users just went on.

So cold.

Cops lose their lives in traffic stops like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zFrF8PCR08

No matter who you are stopping, it might be your last moment or the passengers last moment.

People are being used my the media to spread hate and they fall for it.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by mrdharkchild(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2021
Norphiee:

Thought you are more matured than all this,... but your moniker says it’s all

Nevertheless it’s the filter,... so have you gotten the attention you needed?

I wasn't seeking attention. I was being honest.
Pretty sure u don't have honest people around u.

And yea, I'm matured.
Don't b bitter about little things my dear.
Why are u so bitter?
If u replied using the following :
1.ok,sure
2. Oh thanks
E go bite u?
Matter for just end.
Well, there is catarrah on the pointed base of your nose, again. And it's none of my business
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Hezmatosky: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
If the lieutenant were to be a white man the police officer wouldn't do that even if he committed any crime
Stop crying wolf my friend angry angry angry angry na so una take dey creat enmity and quarrel for naija kiss

1 Like

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by MadamExcellency: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
What was he?

Asian descent.
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2021
mrdharkchild:

I wasn't seeking attention. I was being honest.
Pretty sure u don't have honest people around u.

And yea, I'm matured.
Don't b bitter about little things my dear.
Why are u so bitter?
If u replied using the following :
1.ok,sure
2. Oh thanks
E go bite u?
Matter for just end.
Well, there is catarrah on the pointed base of your nose, again. And it's none of my business

MF,... can you rest?,... you no dey word hear say nah filter??
And I hope you follow your last line
It’s none of your business busy body
Lastly,.. am the sweetest person you can ever meet hun cheesy cheesy
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Fahdiga(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Asian descent.
Is he a white man?
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by salem1996: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=PAWG post=100751777]He Lieutenant wasn’t exactly cooperative but justice has been served.

It took him almost 2 minutes to pullover and that definitely would’ve spooked any police officer, these are dangerous times[/quote

sound right but a bit wrong. remember what happened then? if i can remember this happened in the hike of racism then. so it was wise of him to find a good spot considering him a black man with a high ranking and no guard was with him. i tell you shooting or strangling him to death will probably be an easy thing for them to do man...

*i come in peace*
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by MadamExcellency: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Is he a white man?

Is he a Negro? Definitely No.

Don't you know what Asians are called?
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by gentleibraheem(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
I dont like been in this country.
but the U.S is never an Option. I dont see that happening. but what do i know
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by salem1996: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
PAWG:
He Lieutenant wasn’t exactly cooperative but justice has been served.

It took him almost 2 minutes to pullover and that definitely would’ve spooked any police officer, these are dangerous times

sound right but a bit wrong. remember what happened then? if i can remember this happened in the hike of racism then. so it was wise of him to find a good spot considering him a black man with a high ranking and no guard was with him. i tell you shooting or strangling him to death will probably be an easy thing for them to do man...

*i come in peace*

1 Like

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
If the lieutenant were to be a white man the police officer wouldn't do that even if he committed any crime

They do Bleep whites up too.

They actually kill more whites yearly: https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Weregonnalose: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

They do Bleep whites up too.

They actually kill more whites yearly: https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

This people don't care about facts. If they do they can never be right in anything they say

3 Likes

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by gentleibraheem(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
you mean danger to the police officers or the black man. I Assume your answer would be dangerous times to a black american. stopping after even 10 minutes can be solved by asking a simple question "why didn't you stop earlier" (that is if they have a brain in their insane blockhead)
read what you wrote again. [quote author=salem1996 post=100755080][/quote]
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by amaniluka(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
I SWEAR
Moneyminded1:
Just imagine say na Nigerian military officer and olokpa grin grin ohh the entire police force would have embarked on strike till further notice grin

1 Like

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by IamBlanco(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
tonyson010:

Racism is real.

The racist don't like blacks or Asians.

Permit me to educate you, the number one haters of Asians in the US are blacks. Get your facts right.

3 Likes

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by mrdharkchild(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Norphiee:

grin grin grin grin
Noted.
Peace dear.
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by olarid01: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
Weregonnalose:

No one said it is an office. Having tinted glass, no number plate at least on the usual spot and refusing to stop when signal to stop makes the police suspicious. They have to go home to their families too. Why is he not stopping, no number plates tinted glass all those things make them very careful which is why they make it a felony stop. But if he had complied all this wouldn't have gotten to pepper spray.

Toor, peace. Have a nice day
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by RALPHOW(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jusy Fired?
If nah Nigeria, soldiers would killed all the policemen from his station.
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by yemiyemi: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Explorers:
A Virginia police officer involved in a controversial traffic stop in December where officers drew their guns at a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army, has been fired.

Windsor Police Officer Joe Gutierrez has been 'terminated from his employment' following an internal investigation that showed he failed to follow department policy.

Body cam footage shows Army Lt. Caron Nazario, who is black and Latino, and dressed in uniform during the December stop at a gas station December.

Nazario was pepper sprayed and beaten across his legs during the stop.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9460269/amp/Gov-calls-probe-traffic-stop-Black-Army-officer.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpUtzNk5WJg

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by tonyson010(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Between Whites and Asians, who would you be comfortable living with?

Secondly, between Whites and American Blacks, who would you choose as close door neighbour who can respond to your emergency?

When am in America and then to Asia will tell you.

In the mean time,
An Asian living in America often have different way they see life compared to the one that is at Asia.
Likewise the white man/woman at his native home will often have different way of interaction with non white if compared to when he/she is in another country.

In general racist are few and those few will exhibit that behaviour more when in their territory (native home).
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by descarado: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
That video cry
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by PAWG(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
salem1996:

*i come in peace*

It’s a slippery slope 8 out of 10 times a white cop pulls a black man over.
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by MadamExcellency: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
tonyson010:

When am in America and then to Asia will tell you.

In the mean time,
An Asian living in America often have different way they see life compared to the one that is at Asia.
Likewise the white man/woman at his native home will often have different way of interaction with non white if compared to when he/she is in another country.

In general racist are few and those few will exhibit that behaviour more when in their territory (native home).

Thanks, just like in Nigeria.
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by notoriousbabe: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Fokn racists, they are just like some moderators here on nairaland
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Fahdiga(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Is he a Negro? Definitely No.

Don't you know what Asians are called?
My initial post says if he were to be a white man they wouldn't have done what they did. where did you see black or Asian or Negro in my post?
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Skepticus: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

First of all, compared to fellow G8 countries, US police is useless. They can't handle situations. Everything escalates with them, no restraint. Overfed egotistical emotional petty and unprofessional. Only special tactical teams appear to act professionally.

Secondly, there is a big difference between resisting arrest and just being "spooked". B!tch ass gammons using guns to compensate for the fact that they are not sufficiently endowed to satisfy their h.orny wives in bed grin

The United States of America have the shittiest police of the first world nations. Truly, they are overfed and stupid. That's why the US police is associated with junk foods (Doughnuts and Coke)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Silentgroper(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Norphiee:

U dnt hangout.. But u do hookup right...

I'd love to meet u if beneath u is also sweet..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Palm Wine Tapper Caught Trying To Smuggle Food For Kidnappers In A Farm In Delta / Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment / One Killed, As Hoodlums Set Seriki Fulani’s House In Eggua, Ogun State On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.