Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video (42765 Views)

U.S Cop Shot Dead By Drug Dealer During Highway Check In Scary Video / Fake Army Lieutenant In EFCC Net For Multiple Fraud / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by MadamExcellency: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2021
tonyson010:

Racism is real.

The racist don't like blacks or Asians.

Between Whites and Asians, who would you be comfortable living with?

Secondly, between Whites and American Blacks, who would you choose as close door neighbour who can respond to your emergency?

1 Like

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Weregonnalose: 11:04am On Apr 13, 2021
None of you know what these cops go through. You don't even hear when they kill a white man. The media who likes to prop racial divide always amplify these kinds of situation.

1: The officer said somethings that was wrong.
2: they have no idea what is in the car. If it's a male or female, what race is the person.
3: the car was tinted and the number plate is at unusual spot.
4: he didn't stop when he was signal to stop.

Good that he went to a place with light. He does not trust cops, cops can die too so they don't trust what is in the car

Because he didn't stop immediately they made it a felony stop. Look up the definition.

See other situations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orBM9yhizq0

Just like that police a being killed and it is not national news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH6bsr61vrw

The above video was posted about the same time the lieutenant video came out but the police killed did not make national news because it does not cause division and hatred in the states.

But there is more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXhwZk6_cHU

This has nothing to do with race. It is just mistakes from both sides and two days ago Daunte Write was killed by accident because he decided to resist arrest. Now the female officer should be held accountable for a lethal mistake but why endangered your own life? Most of these killings are as a result of resisting arrest. And as the videos show above, police are getting killed but the media does not report on that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Jakumo(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
Tayeni:
The idiot shouldnt have let the situation get to the point of having guns drawn in the first place. When he knew he had a firearm on him, and also had his car's plate suspiciously placed in the wrong place. All these contributed to making the officers suspicious. But people had to make it about racism. Na everything be racism ?

Very funny, worshipper of white men in da house. Enjoy your guaranteed equality under cows in Nigeria, but NEVER set foot in USA, lest you get to see first-hand, how white people reciprocate your worshiping the ground they walk upon.

4 Likes

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by abikason(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
Systematic racism for you...it so bad that it blinded the police Officer from seeing the military uniform on the black man.. las las US na survival of the fittest for black people

1 Like

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Akuruoulo(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
terrymason:
We passer by(Civilians), go join collect small for the army hand.
Hahahaha
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Weregonnalose: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2021
Jakumo:

To get out of the car, the man needed to (1) unbuckle his seatbelt, and (2) work the door handle with his hand out of sight from the perspective of the racist cops.

The INSTANT the man's hand moved to unbuckle that seatbelt or open that car door, he would have been shot to pieces by the cops.

Note that with the army officer's hands up in the air, the policemen could easily have reached into the vehicle to unbuckle that seatbelt, and open the car door, but that would have denied them the opportunity to shoot the man, under the pretext that they THOUGHT he was reaching for a gun.

Those repeated screams for the army officer to remove his hands from the visible "surrender" position, were nothing but a deadly TRAP that was recognized as such by the army officer, who will now live to file a robust lawsuit that will fetch him nothing less than 2 to 3 million US greenback dollars as compensation for the terror he faced, that could easily have cost him his life, had he followed those repeated orders to reach back in the car.

Very possibly, those officers had in their possession, a "throw-away" pistol, that would have been hastily placed in the dead man's hands once they had murdered him in cold blood, as concocted "evidence" that their shooting was "justified".

Naw, brother man, that soldier played his cards right, and with great wisdom. Now he is in the power position to retain a good lawyer that will secure his just compensation for this totally unjustified act of attempted murder.

You will stop worshipping white people the instant you set foot in the USA, and personally experience racism.

That's a lie. They don't even know if he was on seat belt. He casually set up his camera. They were not seeing what he was doing. He didn't say can i adjust my seat belt. He told them he is not getting out of the car.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by olarid01: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2021
Tayeni:
The idiot shouldnt have let the situation get to the point of having guns drawn in the first place. When he knew he had a firearm on him, and also had his car's plate suspiciously placed in the wrong place. All these contributed to making the officers suspicious. But people had to make it about racism. Na everything be racism ?

While I believe some black dudes can be stubborn at times, this particular situation is nothing of such.

1. When he was stopped, he wasn't in a well lit area, but he had his light on signifying that he intends to find a suitable place to park. Also, his fears were justified based on recent occurrences

2. He was told specifically and LOUDLY to put his hands up, bearing in mind that he is an army officer that can have a gun on. He COMPLIED immediately, and then he was told to get out of the car, he then asked why was he being stopped. That exactly is a valid and good response, you don't make arrest without informing the SUSPECT what it's about unlike in Nigeria.
Also, if he had put his hands down, it is very possible that he'll be shot.

3. Nothing warrants pulling a gun on an army officer, that had the dealers tag on, complied to your order to raise his hands up.....talkless of pepper spraying and kicking him without any justification

4. He was even stylishly threatened of his career being destroyed if he made a complaint.

So my brother, while I believe some black dudes can be idiots sometimes, this particular case is far from it and what he did actually saved his life

3 Likes

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Felicity001(m): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2021
Explorers:

You see passerby ehn? Na dem go collect pass.

People wey dey church/mosque jeje dey worship around the station sef fi collect.

I swear

1 Like

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by mrdharkchild(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2021
Norphiee:
So disheartening angry
Aunty, Clean d catarrah wey de ontop your nose grin grin grin
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Fahdiga(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2021
MadamExcellency:

The lieutenant definitely wasn't a black man nor a negro.
What was he?
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Jakumo(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2021
Weregonnalose:

That's a lie. They don't even know if he was on seat belt. He casually set up his camera. They were not seeing what he was doing. He didn't say can i adjust my seat belt. He told them he is not getting out of the car.

Village mentality at work ha ha. Anyway since Nigeria is your only frame of reference, you cannot be blamed for your profound ignorance of the fact that US law REQUIRES the wearing of seat belts at all times. Secondly, that seatbelt was clearly visible to the police officers and to all who viewed that highly incriminating video clip of wanton police brutality.

Anyway, please help me greet the Baale of your village. One of these days, I will come there to hunt rats with you and drink palm wine.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by hstar: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

No Nigerian Police officer tries this a Nigerian Soldier. grin
Lastma officer wey try dat with Nigerian Navy in an ordinary commercial bus,
Come see the way them gather panel beat him mouth and elbow

1 Like

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Weregonnalose: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2021
olarid01:

While I believe some black dudes can be stubborn at times, this particular situation is nothing of such.

1. When he was stopped, he wasn't in a well lit area, but he had his light on signifying that he intends to find a suitable place to park. Also, his fears were justified based on recent occurrences

2. He was told specifically and LOUDLY to put his hands up, bearing in mind that he is an army officer that can have a gun on. He COMPLIED immediately, and then he was told to get out of the car, he then asked why was he being stopped. That exactly is a valid and good response, you don't make arrest without informing the SUSPECT what it's about unlike in Nigeria.

3. Nothing warrants pulling a gun on an army officer, that had the dealers tag on, complied to your order to raise his hands up.....talkless of pepper spraying and kicking him without any justification

4. He was even stylishly threatened of his career being destroyed if he made a complaint.

So my brother, while I believe some black dudes can be idiots sometimes, this particular case is far from it and what he did actually saved his life
olarid01:

Watch this. I the case is in court and the dude will not win this one.

He knows what he was doing.
Guns were draw because it's a felony stop. He was suspicious for having a tinted car with no plates and he didn't stop immediately when he was signal to stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf5KZSADDhg

3 Likes

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Felicity001(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2021
Dalil8:
Dis one no fit happen for naija sha. Dem neva born d policeman well. No need to sack anybody, every policeman for dat state go just relocate go another state, cuz any policeman wey Army catch na sorry be him name.

Everybody must collect, weda u be police or not. Stray bullets everywhere. grin

Gov. Sanwo olu go just declare total lockdown again 24hrs curfew for 7days.grin
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Aunty, Clean d catarrah wey de ontop your nose grin grin grin

Thought you are more matured than all this,... but your moniker says it’s all

Nevertheless it’s the filter,... so have you gotten the attention you needed?
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by ipobarecriminals: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2021
sad
Tayeni:
point 5 isn't true. He was ordered to step out of the car for over 20 times and he refused. Before that, he drove for over a mile before finally stopping. Put yourself in the shoes of the policeman. Is that not a red flag that something is off?
undecided sad! Can u read urself and reason well,? Why ordered a high ranking Military man in uniform to step out of the car,any sense in that sad? U expect him to pullover where nobody go see them and got shot abi sad?.Put on Ur thinking cap
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Weregonnalose: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2021
Jakumo:

Village mentality at work ha ha. Anyway since Nigeria is your only frame of reference, you cannot be blamed for your profound ignorance of the fact that US law REQUIRES the wearing of seat belts at all times. Secondly, that seatbelt was highly visible to the police officers and to all who viewed that highly incriminating video clip of wanton police brutality.

Anyway, please help be greet the Baale of your village. One of these days, I will come there to hunt rats with you and drink palm wine.

Jokes on you. People break laws. They don't know he had a gun which he legally carries. They don't know a dog is in the car. They didn't know his race before stopping him.

Fact remains. The time he used to set up his phone should have been used to adjust his seat belt. The office were not seeing inside the car so he should told them he will take off his seat belt but he told them no he is not getting off the car.

You don't know where I am. Your assumption of Nigeria is baseless

2 Likes

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by ChiefSosa(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2021
Sacrosanct12:
grin grin dem beat am finish throw lucozade for to regain more strength.
Lol, e need that strength cos e go still jam Presido when e enter cell.
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2021
PAWG:

Lol. I guess Nigeria’s is better.

Being resistant to a law enforcement agent could turn deadly anywhere in the world even with a mere truncheon-wielding officer

First of all, compared to fellow G8 countries, US police is useless. They can't handle situations. Everything escalates with them, no restraint. Overfed egotistical emotional petty and unprofessional. Only special tactical teams appear to act professionally.

Secondly, there is a big difference between resisting arrest and just being "spooked". B!tch ass gammons using guns to compensate for the fact that they are not sufficiently endowed to satisfy their h.orny wives in bed grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by ShenTeh(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2021
Weregonnalose:

Thank you. The only person that gets it here. The lieutenant was not complying which made everything worse.

I don't get you.

1. This guy is an American in America. He is in and understands his country, much more than those of us forming Newton online.

2. He is a ranking officer in the US Army. He understands the security behaviour - expectations and outcomes - And the results have proven him right. He most probably got a 'lighter punishment' because of the choices he made. You wouldn't bet your money he would have got a hero's salute had he stopped at the secluded dark spot.

3. With his hands lifted and told to step out of a closed door, what did you think would happen? God help him to forget himself and venture to drop that hand that he wants to open the door. Even if he sought their permission, the traps are too close.

4. The custodians of the American legal system are dealing with the issue already and if that system strongly adjudged him to be noncompliant, the 'compliant' police officer wouldn't be out of job today.

Think self preservation through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by 2shaw: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2021
Story, dont forget i got my smart face mask on. Oua spray me na make i see.
Golan007:

Pepper spay attacks the mucus membrane of not just the eyes, but the nose and lungs as well.

Sorry bro, you are going down regardless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by olarid01: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2021
Weregonnalose:

Watch this. I the case is in court and the dude will not win this one.

He knows what he was doing.
Guns were draw because it's a felony stop. He was suspicious for having a tinted car with no plates and he didn't stop immediately when he was signal to stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf5KZSADDhg

I don't comment on issues without watching or reading about it, I actually watched this video since yesterday.

Having a tinted glass is not an offence, also, he signified that he intends to stop. In the police report, the officer mentioned not having an ID on the was the reason why he was 'arrested', which is a complete lie because his own body cam captured the dealer's tag.
Stop defending shit, the officer's mannerism, conduct and uterances is definitely malicious, why point a gun and pepper spray an officer while his hand is visible?

1 Like

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Tayeni(m): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2021
Jakumo:

Very funny, worshipper of white men in da house. Enjoy your guaranteed equality under cows in Nigeria, but NEVER set foot in USA, lest you get to see first-hand, how white people reciprocate your worshiping the ground they walk upon.

Use your effing brain my friend. If the Situation in the US was that bad, your compatriots won't be flocking into the country and outpacing whiny Black Americans in every area of endeavor.

4 Likes

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Westerville: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2021
Explorers:
A Virginia police officer involved in a controversial traffic stop in December where officers drew their guns at a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army, has been fired.

Windsor Police Officer Joe Gutierrez has been 'terminated from his employment' following an internal investigation that showed he failed to follow department policy.

Body cam footage shows Army Lt. Caron Nazario, who is black and Latino, and dressed in uniform during the December stop at a gas station December.

Nazario was pepper sprayed and beaten across his legs during the stop.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9460269/amp/Gov-calls-probe-traffic-stop-Black-Army-officer.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpUtzNk5WJg

Pure racism
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by SocialJustice: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2021
Some American police are the height of stupidity, how can you be wearing a body cam and still conduct yourself in such manner? It is crazy.

1 Like

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by PAWG(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

First of all, compared to fellow G8 countries, US police is useless. They can't handle situations. Everything escalates with them, no restraint. Overfed egotistical emotional petty and unprofessional. Only special tactical teams appear to act professionally.

Secondly, there is a big difference between resisting arrest and just being "spooked". B!tch ass gammons using guns to compensate for the fact that they are not sufficiently endowed to satisfy their h.orny wives in bed grin

Hahaha you’re a funny guy @bolded. These stats of police abuse are anomalies, the US have the best and most equipped police in the world. There are bad eggs everywhere
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Ijaya123: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2021
Moneyminded1:
Just imagine say na Nigerian military officer and olokpa grin grin ohh the entire police force would have embarked on strike till further notice grin

terrymason:
Only in US not in Nigeria...
If na nigeria the kind beating the olokpa go collect when re-enforcement come... na only God go know.

What is 'k' doing inside the word olopa?
Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Opak001(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2021
Moneyminded1:
Just imagine say na Nigerian military officer and olokpa grin grin ohh the entire police force would have embarked on strike till further notice grin
dem no go even start am.
9ja I hail de!

1 Like

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Weregonnalose: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
ShenTeh:

I don't get you.

1. This guy is an American in America. He is in and understands his country, much more than those of us forming Newton online.

2. He is a ranking officer in the US Army. He understands the security behaviour - expectations and outcomes - And the results have proven him right. He most probably got a 'lighter punishment' because of the choices he made. You wouldn't bet your money he would have got a hero's salute had he stopped at the secluded dark spot.

3. With his hands lifted and told to step out of a closed door, what did you think would happen? God help him to forget himself and venture to drop that hand that he wants to open the door. Even if he sought their permission, the traps are too close.

4. The custodians of the American legal system are dealing with the issue already and if that system strongly adjudged him to be noncompliant, the 'compliant' police officer wouldn't be out of job today.

Think self preservation through.

It is against the law to disobey lawful police orders. At least in some states.

https://www.freeadvice.com/legal/when-are-you-entitled-to-disobey-a-police-order/

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by neonly: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2021
armadeo:

Lol. I tell you especially those filming for the gram.

Onlookers go collect, who dey sell around there and who come buy go collect.

Men collection go full ground

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by Tayeni(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2021
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided sad! Can u read urself and reason well,? Why ordered a high ranking Military man in uniform to step out of the car,any sense in that sad? U expect him to pullover where nobody go see them and got shot abi sad?.Put on Ur thinking cap
You are funny. So because he has an army uniform on, that automatically means he is a military man? No wonder bandits are operating and commiting all sorts of atrocities in army fatigue. Just because they get waved on by police men on roadblocks.

I like the idea that he got challenged despite his uniform. Comply, identify yourself, be on your way home. Only then can you lodge a complaint if your right haß been infringed upon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Cop Fired For Pepper Spraying A Black US Army Lieutenant In Sickening Video by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2021
PAWG:

Hahaha you’re a funny guy @bolded. These stats of police abuse are anomalies, the US have the best and most equipped police in the world. There are bad eggs everywhere

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Palm Wine Tapper Caught Trying To Smuggle Food For Kidnappers In A Farm In Delta / One Killed, As Hoodlums Set Seriki Fulani’s House In Eggua, Ogun State On Fire / Kidnappers Kill Boy For Delay In Ransom Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.