Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Learn Copywriting Skills Even If You Don't Know How To Write. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn Copywriting Skills Even If You Don't Know How To Write. (153 Views)

The Insider Secrets Of Copywriting Skills Revealed! / Copywriting Skills: Learn How It Works And How To Earn 6 Figures From It / How Could A Graduate With No Skills Even Miss This Opportunities. Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Copywriting Skills Even If You Don't Know How To Write. by Chidera2021(f): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
There is a difference between a high income job (like shell), a high income profession (like Medicine) and a high income skill (like copywriting)

The first two takes years to learn, copywriting can be learnt in months but the rewards are equal and more.

Join the Bachelor of copywriting course, send me a message and get 20% discount

BOC 12 IS OPEN!!!

✅ 1 month Intensive course
✅ Top student wins a laptop
✅ Materials worth N800k
✅ Certificate
✅ Sabificate
✅ Employment for top 10 students.

Register for the Bachelor of copywriting course here, get 20% from me.

The Bachelor of copywriting course has raised over 300 millionaires since inception.

In it's 12th edition, Prof Emmanuel Akpe is prepared to take you through a full month of massive value and transformation.

Join over 5,600 others who have taken the course, register here, send me a message to get 20% discount!!!!

Reach me on WhatsApp 07034572310

(1) (Reply)

Client Relationship Officer / Advice Concerning : Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! / Register Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.