Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair (20903 Views)

Onnoghen: CCT Chair Risks Jail Over Contempt / Onnoghen: CCT Chair Snubs Query, Says I Report Only To Presidency / Onnoggen To Ask CCT Chair To Disqualify Self Over Alleged Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Simeon88(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
All these people do not have respect for Muslim leaders. How can a whole CCT judge be embarrassed by a common security guard? Can he try that rubbish with a common magistrate court Judge in the East? That's why simplicity is not good. If Umar had gone outwith his security details, would that useless guard have the temerity to go close to him?

Just when I thought I have seen it all and bum... this is another level of stupidity. Anyways nothing surprises me in this country anymore

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Calitoscassius(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
edlion57:
bro u guys are really backwards....this is 2021
that is the sort of ignoramus people have to share Nigerian with grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by baseb: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Despite the accounts of several witnesses and the victim of the involvement of DSS operatives in the arrest and detention, the agency’s spokesperson, Peter Afunaya, had debunked it.

I do not know how this 'spokesperson' job is done but it obviously involves telling great 'lies'
It's so difficult to believe these government people.
So who did the people see? Witness say they saw the dss arrest and hand him over to the police. But afunaya said that the dss was not involved. So UGM took him to the police. This country is really something else.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by jrusky(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
All these people do not have respect for Muslim leaders. How can a whole CCT judge be embarrassed by a common security guard? Can he try that rubbish with a common magistrate court Judge in the East? That's why simplicity is not good. If Umar had gone outwith his security details, would that useless guard have the temerity to go close to him?

Sorry who is this? You missed your way to NL or what? Because I'm seen your moniker for the first time, I guess you must have missed your way so just find your way back to wherever damn hell you came from.

Ustaz my Pooh.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by UstazAhmed(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Simeon88:

Just when I thought I have seen it all and bum... this is another level of stupidity. Anyways nothing surprises me in this country anymore

Because it doesn't suit your narrative of bile and hatred for Islam ryt
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by UstazAhmed(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
jrusky:

Sorry who is this? You missed your way to NL or what? Because I'm seen your moniker for the first time, I guess you must have missed your way so just find your way back to wherever damn hell you came from.

Ustaz my Pooh.
[i][/i]

And you never told me you are the owner of Nairaland
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by jrusky(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
[i][/i]

And you never told me you are the owner of Nairaland

Pls find your way back to wherever you came from is that too difficult to do?

Just pls go back to where you came from.

Good night if you wish.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Gyong(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
And the judiciary, Parliament and executive all said nothing about this. If PDP destroyed naija buhari killed and buried it. Twitter chose Ghana as it's headquarters, Naija guys went on twitter to call Ghana the giantf Africa,why? Because Naija under buhari is dead and buried. Let the cct chair and his goons enjoy their cruise. Its their kwantiri oo.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Sonoyom(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
All this is happening under the reign of Mr Integrity, just give idiots power and observe how they bring out their animalistic behavior.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Advocate500: 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mintum:
Lol, the guy said he doesn't want any trouble with any big man in Nigeria again grin. The guy will be a man of peace for the next one year.
this comment connote foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Deydontknow(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:

No wonder one guyman said e better to born thief than to born mumu .... You're a mumu man.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by andyanders: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
NaijaMutant:
May Danladi Umar never find peace in this life and in the life to come
Ameeeeeeeeen.
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Faithful1234(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
buhari na waiting u been get for mind when u the loss election all this while....
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
I pity instructor and those security guys who beat the innocent boy for days without charging him to court. He who have hear,should hear what the sirit says. He has handed the case to the greatest judge of both heaven and earth which God
Remember his word below:

"Whatever happened, I leave it to God who has seen me through all my troubles in the hands of that big man," Onyiuke said

1 Like

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Omobisi3: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:

did you actually know what the bone of contention is?
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by afube: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
That's the same mentality of these fulani jihadists

I just loathe these fulani and all they stand for!
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by sanpapi(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
ijustdey:

How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —Phone Repairer Detained On Instruction Of CCT Chairman

When I was taken away to DSS custody, I was still beaten. I was put in a small cage; the same place I was urinating for more than two days.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/12/how-i-was-put-same-cage-i-urinated-2-days-%E2%80%94phone-repairer-detained-instruction-cct
this guy suppose step down from office oh, but Naija n nonsense

1 Like

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by sanpapi(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=UstazAhmed post=100739632]All these people do not have respect for Muslim leaders. How can a whole CCT judge be embarrassed by a common security guard? Can he try that rubbish with a common magistrate court Judge in the East? That's why simplicity is not good. If Umar had gone outwith his security details, would that useless guard have the temerity to go close to him? [/quote
its ethical evn in our faith to be humble and law abiding n not been boastful of ur status Mallam Umar was wrong on all counts, lets be just.
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Olayinka8793(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Your brain is leaking again.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Drsnives(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
VisionforGod:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging have been looking for help on nairaland.my name Anthony am from Edem in Nsuka LGA of Enugu state. Am 29 years of age. For the past 13 years now have been suffering from quadriplegia spinal chord injury. Am only alive today because my aging mother look after me but life is now too very hard for us, my mother is diabetic and her health is now worst.My hands is partially affected due to spinal injure and I can no earn any money because of it. my family have suffered and spend so much on us and is only me and my mother that live in our house here in the village no one else here to help. am suffering from serious UTI infection because I can not get proper treatment and because am not able to change catethrers regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy drugs and healthcare treatments like surpositry, catethrers, supossitory bowels stimulationsetc. Please am calling upon well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and help us, please nothing is too small nd to NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you, more detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=969AgPbyyuU

Anthony M Okeke
UBA

Una just dea use this guy misfortune dea cash out big time. Make una fear God na

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by prigoz(m): 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
I wish umar and those who are supporting this wicked man the same treatment they meted to this young igbo. Moreover they have murdered sleep....Amen
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by abokimallam: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
In developed countries,for instance in Canada the law is weighed in favor of the poor and downtrodden.not so in Nigeria. Is a pity because it shows how the executive arm of government has deliberately weakened the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Kog45(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Why are you guys so troublesome...so it's now Muslim vs Christian and East vs North.
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by FILEBE(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Police brutality we have been fighting against
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by UstazAhmed(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kog45:
Why are you guys so troublesome...so it's now Muslim vs Christian and East vs North.

We own this country and we call the shots
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by libertrust: 12:16am On Apr 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:

We own this country and we call the shots
You are really sick upstairs. Even Buhari the President cannot make such foolish and idiotic comment. this shows that you are not better than a goat.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by jclassiq(m): 12:23am On Apr 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Common security guard you say? I feel sorry for you. What makes you a better human being than a common security guard? You possess two lives or what? You and your people should be humble. Your "born to rule" mentality is not only insensitive but foolish also. Be careful.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by charlesucheh(m): 12:23am On Apr 13, 2021
ijustdey:

How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —Phone Repairer Detained On Instruction Of CCT Chairman

When I was taken away to DSS custody, I was still beaten. I was put in a small cage; the same place I was urinating for more than two days.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/12/how-i-was-put-same-cage-i-urinated-2-days-%E2%80%94phone-repairer-detained-instruction-cct
you've seen an opportunity to cash out, but no! your cowardice attitude wouldn't let you.

If you don't set a scape goat out of that fool, hundreds of people will still go through same thing you went through.

Bros forget loggerheads and hit that Fulani cow hard!

just try! there are lawyers that would be willing to take up such a case. call FALz to help you contact his DAD, Femi Falana! oya!!!
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by calcal: 12:23am On Apr 13, 2021
The guy no get village people?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military / South West Governors Unite, Say, External Influence Wont Divide Us (PIC) / Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.