Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair (20896 Views)

Onnoghen: CCT Chair Risks Jail Over Contempt / Onnoghen: CCT Chair Snubs Query, Says I Report Only To Presidency / Onnoggen To Ask CCT Chair To Disqualify Self Over Alleged Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by dam4sam: 1:03am On Apr 13, 2021
Millimann:
Some of these yeye big men see themselves as next to God

What Danladi Umar does not know right now, is that he is in a bigger trouble and he is now facing the Wrath of God, how his Big-Manism will rescue him from the Wrath of God is what we shall wait to see.

It is better to offend Man, than to Offend God and if you offend a Man, cheat him and dealt with him unjustly and he says: "I leave you to God", you better start begging him because God is a God of Vengeance and he spares No One.
Dont let a Man RIGHTEOUSLY Petition God against you, the consequence are far-reaching.
I don dey pity Danladi Umar already

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by damienwayne(m): 1:05am On Apr 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:
All these people do not have respect for Muslim leaders. How can a whole CCT judge be embarrassed by a common security guard? Can he try that rubbish with a common magistrate court Judge in the East? That's why simplicity is not good. If Umar had gone outwith his security details, would that useless guard have the temerity to go close to him?
Damn! Your stupidity knows no bounds.
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by olisaEze(m): 2:10am On Apr 13, 2021
techmo:
Ibos vs Fulanis

Don’t try to turn the the injustice prevalent in our polity to a tribal war.

Mr Umar does not speak for the Fulanis, neither will his weak attempt to justify this assault and subsequent abuse of powers with his "Biafran boys" narrative, fool anyone but himself.

His arrogance in this matter is his burden alone.
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by ukahrawah: 2:13am On Apr 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:
All these people do not have respect for Muslim leaders. How can a whole CCT judge be embarrassed by a common security guard? Can he try that rubbish with a common magistrate court Judge in the East? That's why simplicity is not good. If Umar had gone outwith his security details, would that useless guard have the temerity to go close to him?

So the man has turned from a CCT chairman to a Muslim leader?

People would never learn that all power belongs to God. By the way, where is the previous chief of staff to Buhari, Abacha, Rogers & Al-Mustapa?

All of this useless gra gra is vanity. "Do you know me ends the second the owner of the air takes back HIS air."
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Blaccsam101(m): 3:02am On Apr 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Tbh with you,you lack sense of reasoning,what brings religion into this issue.Next time try much more to be at least a lil reasonable.
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by amuwo1980: 3:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Baawaa:
He will pay for it,
He won’t pay a dime , he will even get a bigger position, the rulers hate the subjects and this one is an Igbo man, the ppl the government in power hates with passion and want to erase off the surface of the earth , the cct man is just doing in a small setting what the government is doing at the industrial scale level against the common man and igbos in particular
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by BanjiRaymond(m): 5:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if God existed, because I don't know what he created man for. The suffer ness man day face each day don too much. From young age to death, I felt really bad reading this story, his only problem is being poor. I'm sure there's more to the creation of man than what the white man told us
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Fuckss: 6:24am On Apr 13, 2021
Am so furious right now please where is justice serve in this abnormal country must the lame man suffer.. This idiots schizophrenic that call themself leaders your children will suffer not only on earth even in hell just making life hard for people because they gave you #50 for power..... Nonsense
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by iampeterben(m): 6:31am On Apr 13, 2021
amuwo1980:

He won’t pay a dime , he will even get a bigger position, the rulers hate the subjects and this one is an Igbo man, the ppl the government in power hates with passion and want to erase off the surface of the earth , the cct man is just doing in a small setting what the government is doing at the industrial scale level against the common man and igbos in particular
God bless you for this truth.
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by GPAdams(m): 6:33am On Apr 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:

I no blame you sha, na Lugard cause am, if not whether Danfodio and cohorts for succeed in life.
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:

We own this country and we call the shots
Sky is not the limit for your stupidity... continue..m0ron.
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Qoko: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2021
UstazAhmed:
You’re nothing but Male Cow, would he have known Umar is a CCT judge when he obstructed everyone coming to the complex? Leave both of them to Almighty to judge
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by houseontherock: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2021
techmo:
Ibos vs Fulanis
No, it is the public officer vs masses...he didn't start the harassment because that man is Igbo, he started it because he felt he could do anything and get away with it. Until the masses realise their power, we will suffer in silence
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Plusstreet(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2021
It is pathetic, you took the right decision. Elohim is in control now. Watch how he balances matters as it concerns all involved. Please resign if you are asked to partake in unjust act because the price is heavy. It is no longer business as usual. The passover was celeberated and is being celeberated since 2019. No Pharaoh can withstand it.
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Witchersunited: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Big Man indeed!

Big man full of wickedness is a Foolish big man who will be wasted in Hell if he does not Repent..

Big man that does not have JESUS Christ is a Firewood for Destruction in Hell.
At least in hell people will have fun, in heaven, people will be worshiping an insecure child that requires adolations to feel good about himself.
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2021
GPAdams:

I no blame you sha, na Lugard cause am, if not whether Danfodio and cohorts for succeed in life.
It will shock you that the fool you just quoted was paid to cause trouble, it's called divide and rule tactics.
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Petyprince: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2021
The CCT Chairman achieved alot in his career but anger will destroy him.
Bar association asked him to resign
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by themanderon: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=Witchersunited post=100749719] At least in hell people will have fun, in heaven, people will be worshiping an insecure child that requires adolations to feel good about himself. [/quote/]

These words will stand against you as you will give account of all your idle words on the judgement day.
Re: How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair by Simeon88(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Because it doesn't suit your narrative of bile and hatred for Islam ryt

Hate for Islam when almost half of my family members are Muslims.

Bros I have better things to do with my time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resolutions Of PDP Stakeholders Meeting @OfficialPDPNig / Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery / Olusola Oke Welcomed By Crowd At Campaign Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.