Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Angela Okorie: ‘Give Me True Love, Not Fake One’ (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie: ‘Give Me True Love, Not Fake One’ (Photos) (31011 Views)

Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) / 2face, Tonto Dikeh, Annie Idibia, Segun Arinze, Francis Duru, Angela Okorie: Pic / Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie: ‘Give Me True Love, Not Fake One’ (Photos) by pansophist(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

This sentence rings a bell.

Which bell? I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: ‘Give Me True Love, Not Fake One’ (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Midas01:
Like your mother, right?
lol, your papa.
useless daughter of a truck pusher, idiot.
Re: Angela Okorie: ‘Give Me True Love, Not Fake One’ (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
pansophist:

Which bell? I don't understand

You won't understand. grin
Re: Angela Okorie: ‘Give Me True Love, Not Fake One’ (Photos) by Richthekid: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Then stop draining guys pocket
Re: Angela Okorie: ‘Give Me True Love, Not Fake One’ (Photos) by pansophist(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
Praxis758:

Your write-up is well worded with wisdom.

Most women in our contemporary world have programmed fantasies that are practically fictions to fulfill. What they term 'true love' is actually a lust or deception.

It takes any of them that learn from experience and examples to have a blissful marital life. While the pressure from friends, family and social media is not helping them, they too much break out from the shell of delusional agendas/priorities/goals.

Thanks bros.

Younger women are generally fantasists. Their way of seeing the world has little resemblance to reality. They grew up being chased up and down by men, and such good experiences delusion their approach to the real world. Hence in Titus 2.3-5, God instructed older women to teach the younger ones how to be good women, pure, self-controlled, reverent, and a home-keeper. Older women have passed their prime, no men are chasing them anymore like before and they can see reality clearer, must have developed a sense of responsibility and not under the delusions that plagues younger female.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie: ‘Give Me True Love, Not Fake One’ (Photos) by Praxis758: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
pansophist:

Younger women are generally fantasists. Their way of seeing the world has little resemblance to reality. They grew up being chased up and down by men, and such good experiences delusion their approach to the real world. Hence in Titus 2.3-5, God instructed older women to teach the younger ones how to be good women, pure, self-controlled, reverent, and a home-keeper. Older women have passed their prime, no men are chasing them anymore like before and they can see reality clearer, must have developed a sense of responsibility and not under the delusions that plagues younger female.

More water to the well of your wisdom. You taught me me new lesson with this comment.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efia Odo Rocks Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) / Seyi Shay Flaunts Impressive Abs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.