Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) (30989 Views)

OMG: Kylie Spotted 'peeing' On Herself While Enjoying Her Vacation With Tyga / Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Caught On Camera Kissing / Photo: Tiwa Savage & Banky W Caught By Paparazzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by COS101(f): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2011
Banky W caught red handed peeing on the street. What do you say ladies?
Total fail OR A Way of life

Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Mcleo007(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2011
What's the big deal with the picture?
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by ikechukz(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2011
really funny.@poster tell me say u no dey do am
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by bekay911(f): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2011
Na fail c fyn boi idey trip 4 u don fall ma hands d lowest. I fit contact gonorrhea from dat place. grin grin grin
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by polokor60(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2011
na today nyansh dey back,abegii free bro banky make he do e tin wella.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2011
If e like make e pull trouser dey shit for there sef wetin concern me ?
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 08, 2011
We have no shame. How can we improve ourselves when our behavior is primitive?
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2011
bekay911:

Na fail c fyn boi idey trip 4 u don fall ma hands d lowest. I fit contact gonorrhea from dat place. grin grin grin
ogugua88:

We have no shame. How can we improve ourselves when our behavior is primitive?

Wetin these ones dey form up and down. Very typical. So because say person be 'fine boy' or 'celebrity', make he no answer call of nature again? So make he piss for body na im better pass abi. Na so una go dey do selense ajebo like say una shit no dey smell.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by mamosville(m): 4:34am On Oct 09, 2011
lolzzzzzzzz
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by cold(m): 4:36am On Oct 09, 2011
COS101:

Banky W caught red handed peeing on the street. What do you say ladies?
Total fail OR[b] A Way of life[/b]
A way of life.No biggie.I'm sure you wldn't have anything to say about this;

Manchester United striker was caught by paparazzi cameras in a unsportsmanlike attitude. He was drunk, smoking and urinating in the streets of the English town at 5:30 AM.
http://m24digital.com/en/2010/08/03/wayne-rooney-peeing-and-smoking-in-the-street-see-photos/
Oh yeah,he's white so it don't matter.mtcheeew
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Yeske2(m): 4:58am On Oct 09, 2011
Kini big deal?
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by tEsLim(m): 5:03am On Oct 09, 2011
And looks like he ain't near and toilet because that looks like naija interstate road side. And maybe thats not the dude lol can't see his face
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by ekubear1: 5:21am On Oct 09, 2011
What is the big deal?

Nothing wrong with it if there is no restroom nearby.

Anyway he is peeing into the bush, not in the middle of the street or something.

Or those who are condemning this, if you are driving in the middle of nowhere in naija and gotta piss, you'll just hold it until you reach civilization? grin
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 09, 2011
eku_bear:

What is the big deal?

Nothing wrong with it if there is no restroom nearby.

Anyway he is peeing into the bush, not in the middle of the street or something.

Or those who are condemning this, if you are driving in the middle of nowhere in naija and gotta piss, you'll just hold it until you reach civilization? grin

That's why Nigeria smells like shoit hole.

"What is the big deal"? Everything.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by kobikwelu(m): 5:23am On Oct 09, 2011
funny pictures,

forget all those ajebo moves by the guy on music videos

the guy na naija boi nauuu
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by ekubear1: 5:25am On Oct 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

That's why Nigeria smells like shoit hole.

"What is the big deal"? Everything.

Piss doesn't smell like sh1t. If you go piss on a tree or bushes somewhere, no harm done.

It isn't like he is pissing on a car, on the sidewalk, on a building, on someone's door.

It isn't like he is taking a sh1t. Just simple urine. Mostly water.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by ekubear1: 5:32am On Oct 09, 2011
It would even be worse if he were pissing into a stream or body of water. Then you could argue someone downstream will suffer from his actions.

But he is pissing on some bush. For all I know the nitrogen in his piss will make the bush/trees grow faster. Maybe the trees are thanking him for the food he has given them grin
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 09, 2011
eku_bear:

Piss doesn't smell like sh1t. If you go piss on a tree or bushes somewhere, no harm done.

It isn't like he is pissing on a car, on the sidewalk, on a building, on someone's door.

It isn't like he is taking a sh1t. Just simple urine. Mostly water.

You think ppl stop at just piss?

And you think continuous pissing on a road side for a long period of time does not smell disgusting? You do know that logs and wood-like substances absorbs this body deposit which retains the smell for a long long time.  Pissing and shoiting on garbage that do not decompose will begin to smell like a roadside landfill.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by ekubear1: 5:39am On Oct 09, 2011
Urine I imagine is decomposed pretty rapidly. Mother nature probably breaks it apart within 3 days or so.

Feces is a different story. Shitting anyhow like a dog is obviously gross.

But that isn't what we are discussing.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Jenifa1: 5:39am On Oct 09, 2011
I'll assume there are no restrooms nearby. otherwise, that's very irresponsible of him.

eku_bear:

For all I know the nitrogen in his piss will make the bush/trees grow faster. Maybe the trees are thanking him for the food he has given them grin

rotfl you are crazy

1 Like

Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by ekubear1: 5:45am On Oct 09, 2011
Even if there is toilet nearby and the restroom smells NASTY (e.g., like a cow died in it), I'd rather piss in the bush.

Bush at least won't smell disgusting/unsanitary.

Me, I don't like walking into or using disgusting restrooms.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by kolexy(m): 5:49am On Oct 09, 2011
Hmmmm, Banky W lookalike, grin grin grin grin
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Jenifa1: 5:52am On Oct 09, 2011
yea but do u know what the stench of your piss will do to the many people passing by that bush? lipsrsealed
bush won't smell disgusting/unsanitary. . . until you and a few others pee in it.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by ekubear1: 5:57am On Oct 09, 2011
Jenifa_:

yea but do u know what the stench of your piss will do to the many people passing by that bush? lipsrsealed
bush won't smell disgusting/unsanitary. . . until you and a few others pee in it.

Man I dunno what ya'll be eating and drinking, but my piss doesn't smell like that. If I pee in the bush somewhere and you walk by, you won't even be able to tell.

Anyway the odds of everyone all choosing the same spot of bush to piss on on a 50 mile stretch of road from say Lagos to wherever is pretty low.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Jenifa1: 6:04am On Oct 09, 2011
oh my. then you haven't passed by a road where someone has pissed before. esp. in naija. doesn't matter if two or ten people eased themselves there. it stinks! the filthy trash littering abt in that picture will make it even worse.
and how can you accurately judge d smell ur own waste. only others can tell u how much it stinks. I think the smell gets worse over time sef.

anyways, this topic is getting disgusting. I want to puke
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by ekubear1: 6:12am On Oct 09, 2011
I dunno, there is this trail near where I live where I used to go running sometimes with a friend. Hour long jog through the woods.

I've paused in the middle of the run to take a leak and have seen others do the same. No massive stench. . . the park still smells like pristine wilderness.

Then again there isn't trash littering the whole place. So maybe that affects things.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by Jenifa1: 6:18am On Oct 09, 2011
ok. i'm out of here.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by iykak47: 6:19am On Oct 09, 2011
Banky why should you pee, dont you know as a  celebrity some people  believe you have no blood, so you must please them.                           If it is possible, especially  for  girls  to claim  they dont fart or squat   to do the solid one, they will.   abegii  make make una leave the bobo, this one no be news joo shocked
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by ekubear1: 6:24am On Oct 09, 2011
Jenifa_:

ok. i'm out of here.

grin grin grin
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by chelseabmw(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2011
lol. . . . . . Banky W
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by logica(m): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2011
He's won the Nobel Piss Price.

@eku_bear
U dey mind dem? No be everybody dey piss gono & yeast piss. Some of us sef dey piss perfumed piss.
Re: Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) by freecocoa(f): 6:39am On Oct 09, 2011
Abeg jor all these girls too form,why won't the young man pee,is he not human again?he was probably very pressed and couldn't hold it to get to a rest room,maybe you people want him to wee on his trousers then that will become news too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Eke And Muma Gee's Twins Are All Grown Up And So Cute (photos) / Aisha Bello Assures Comedian 3310 Of Getting A Car / Bisola Looks So Beautiful In Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.