Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN (1695 Views)

Abia Government Says Ebube Agu Security Outfit Won't Be Disbanded / A Woman In Biafra Outfit Is Begging Nigeria Soldiers & Police To Arrest Her. / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Omoslim26: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2021
Ezmans:
ebube nkita, governors that can't pay civil servants I'll pay them?

One efulefu spotted ��

they will insult their own leaders and go back to hail and atikulate a fulani Cameronian.

If you can't provide ten visible things an Igboman can enjoy from you personal lord and savior you, you have no right to judge the SE leaders.

If we can't get this Regional security outfit Ebubeagu right, then it's all our loss to take but one thing is for sure a seccessionist group can and will never impose it's militant sect as our regional security outfit.

It's impossifit.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by telkevog(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2021
Omoslim26:
Anybody dat stands against Ebubeagu is an enemy of Igbo.

Everyone should better rally together and make dis work, bcus for those who are dilutional and thinking We will adopt the militia of one man and his seccessionist group as the regional security outfit for Ala Igbo, should know dat they don't even have any argument or debatable logic. It is not possible for one man to impose anything on Ala Igbo. A regional security outfit is a generally debated, argued and endorsed creation by and for all entity in the said region.

I am an Igboman I am not an Ipob man, so why should I trust ipob to create anything for me, on what ground, as what exactly, you might be Ipob leader but you are not my leader.

God bless Ebubeagu
God bless Ala Igbo
Your so called EBUBEAGU is and remains a mere pronouncement made two days ago, they haven't even started recruitment process and that Will take another one year.
Meanwhile upon the pronouncement, the heardsmen, terrorist and bandits increased their tempo. If we should rely on your EBUBEAGU, they will finish us before you finish your recruitment process. Even the the greedy governor's in the South East will not sustain the security network. They will still owe them salaries just like other agencies.
But for ESN, stop deceiving yourself by thinking that Nnamdi Kanu is the one funding it. He is just one person out of the thousands of IPOB Members worldwide. When they did their recruitment and training they didn't make noise and no one heard of it until they are ready to commence operation, and since then they've never had issue of funding.
I tell you members of EBUBEAGU will eventually switch allegiance to ESN one by one. Let's watch!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello To Igbo People Please Don't Seatback Don't Be A Fool / Our Arrest, Torture By Lawless SSS Show Suffering Of Igbos In Nigeria: Israeli F / 2023: Osinbajo Presidential Campaign Posters Flood Ibadan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.