Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN (1687 Views)

Abia Government Says Ebube Agu Security Outfit Won't Be Disbanded / A Woman In Biafra Outfit Is Begging Nigeria Soldiers & Police To Arrest Her. / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Fastnewsnigeria: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mr Joe Igbokwe, Special Adviser to the Lagos State government on Environmental Cleansing has drum support for the newly created Eastern Security outfit named “EBUBE AGU” by the Eastern Governors.

Igbokwe described the move as a means of flushing out IPOB and ESN from the Eastern part of Nigeria, which he described as terrorists, while maintaining that the new security outfit will get hold of Nnamdi Kanu anytime he steps his legs in Igboland.

Speaking during an interview in his office at Lagos today, Mr Igbokwe emphasize much on the need for the entire Easterners to rise up and condemn the attack on Hausa-fulani herders which Nnamdi Kanu has been championing.

According to him, “I must commend the entire Eastern Governors for rising to condemn the unnecessary attack launched against Hausa Fulani headers by the notorious proscribed terrorist group IPOB.

“Nnamdi Kanu has bitten more than he can chew and must not allow to continue insulting and abusing the fundamental human right of Nigerians to live anywhere across the country.

With the creation of EBUBE AGU Security outfit, it means change has come and i wonder if Kanu will ever step his foot here in Nigeria again because, this security guards will not take it lightly with him and his terrorist group ESN” He said.
READ MORE: https://fastnewsng.com/ebube-agu-security-nnamdi-kanu-and-esn-joe-igbokwe/

11 Likes

Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by chiwex(m): 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Enemies of progress

1 Like

Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Igbokwe sell his birth right for porridge. Idiot. ESN aren't against fulanis or hausa. They are against all forms of terrorists who make use of the isolated areas,. To perpetrate criminality, irrespective of occupation, whether kidnappers, killer herdsmen, e.t.c. na wa o. All those who want ESN to leave because of pot of soup from jihadists, will cry at d end when terrorists take over the east. Ebonyi own wahala dey there. Ebony asked ESN to stay away from d state, and allow them deal with security by themselves, now See how they messed up cos of greed of umahi. They are being slaughtered like chickens

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Omoslim26: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Anybody dat stands against Ebubeagu is an enemy of Igbo.

Everyone should better rally together and make dis work, bcus for those who are dilutional and thinking We will adopt the militia of one man and his seccessionist group as the regional security outfit for Ala Igbo, should know dat they don't even have any argument or debatable logic. It is not possible for one man to impose anything on Ala Igbo. A regional security outfit is a generally debated, argued and endorsed creation by and for all entity in the said region.

I am an Igboman I am not an Ipob man, so why should I trust ipob to create anything for me, on what ground, as what exactly, you might be Ipob leader but you are not my leader.

God bless Ebubeagu
God bless Ala Igbo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Akiara: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
WHEN PEOPLE LIKE JOE SUPPORTS SOMETHING HIS KINSMEN REJECT IT..

THE ONLY SET OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE THEIR CHAINS ARE THE SUFFERSTICATED TRIBES AND THE ONE NIGERIA NINJAS

LIKE THE 1 ABOVE ME...THAT CLAIMS TO BE IGBO.... grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Pierocash(m): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
This old man is senseless,including all south east governors.

It is appalling that the same governors coupled with this old fool kept mute while same criminal and terrorist herdsmen were slaughtering their people,and did nothing to protect them and arrest the perpetrators.

But just few months ESN was launched to face and flush out this criminals,every one of them started running their mouth idiotically.

What is the crime of ESN, that terrorists are been dealt with suddenly made south east ungovernable according to them.

Easterners should know that their enemies and murderers are their leaders and not even the over rated terrorist fulanis

9 Likes

Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by OfoIgbo: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oh so it's no longer Python Dance.

These guys are amusing.

I have said it several times that Igbos don't succumb to psychological blackmail. You will have to kill up to 30 million Igbos before they surrender this time around, and it is not possible for the Nigerian army or indeed any African force to achieve that.

Dialogue was and will always be the solution. Buhari's government has tied itself into a knot with regards to this Biafran issue. Humble pie is now the only way out for Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Akiara: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
IGBO ARE ALREADY WAKING UP TO THAT REALITY....THAT IS WHY A NOISEMAKER LIKE "WIKE" NOW SLEEPS AT THE "BARRACKS"

Pierocash:

It is appalling that the same governors coupled with this old fool kept mute while same criminal and terrorist herdsmen were slaughtering their people,and did nothing to protect them and arrest the perpetrators.

But just few months ESN was launched to face and flush out this criminals,every one of them started running their mouth idiotically.

What is the crime of ESN, that terrorists are been dealt with suddenly made south east ungovernable according to them.

Easterners should know that their enemies and murderers are their leaders and not even the over rated terrorist fulanis
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Omoslim26: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ebubeagu is the only security outfit we have. In Igboland anyone wey no like am fit relocate enter bush go do their own Esn militancy, na them and army get matter to settle , or better still just locate the nearest transformer and do the do��� dat will be minus one trouble maker��.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Says igbokwe
But we never asked for his opinion

1 Like

Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Veqtor: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
All these easterners in d govt are d main problems we have.

Because of the blood money dey make from d various offices they hold, they'd rada worship d Fulani nd kill der own than allow ESN do der job.

See how dey all wore white to d useless meeting.. people are dying in Ebonyi and the idiots had d tym to do dress code.

Esn should set an example with all of dem...b4 we can move forward.
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Conrod: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
He seems to have found his voice again,but praising ebube agu also means that he has also lost faith in the police and by extension,nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Tranquillity360: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Security set up to counter ESN is already dead as Amotekun.
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by nedu666: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
What's the point of ebube agu if they won't be armed
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Kamanuozuzu: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Omoslim26:

Everyone should better rally together and make dis work, bcus for those who are dilutional and thinking We will adopt the militia of one man and his seccessionist group as the regional security outfit for Ala Igbo, should know dat they don't even have any argument or debatable logic. It is not possible for one man to impose anything on Ala Igbo. A regional security outfit is a generally debated, argued and endorsed creation by and for all entity in the said region.

I am an Igboman I am not an Ipob man, so why should I trust ipob to create anything for me, on what ground, as what exactly, you might be Ipob leader but you are not my leader.

God bless Ebubeagu
God bless Ala Igbo

How can you set up a security outfit without men on ground?
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Dpharisee: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sunday Igboho
Joe Yorubakwe
Let's interchange the 2, Igboho goes to Igbo people and Igbokwe goes to Yorubas
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by qualityalone: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
Let igbokwe come to enugu and say that
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by qualityalone: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Omoslim26:
Ebubeagu is the only security outfit we have. In Igboland anyone wey no like am fit relocate enter bush go do their own Esn militancy, na them and army get matter to settle , or better still just locate the nearest transformer and do the do��� dat will be minus one trouble maker��.
nna how's benin republic.... Omo
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Omoslim26: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
qualityalone:
nna how's benin republic.... Omo

Nna how's borno today heard boko boys attacked again hope you are safe ��

1 Like

Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by funkybroyouknow: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
they keep saying "EBUBEAGU" "EBUBEAGU" yet I haven't seen a single photo of any soldiers, vehicles, nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Villagedude: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Aka n'tunu! When last have been to igbo land? Am an igbo man yen yen ye. Mpaama!! You think if the fulani attacks have not reached your place, its a lie. Come and join the ceremonial ebube oke
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by 10mobile: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Pierocash:

My brother, you can see why the existence of Heaven and Hell is necessary. Some people will see light; they will look at the light very very well........

Then, they will choose darkness. Human beings who killed Jesus and spared the terrorist Barabas!
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
dead on arrival
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by BIGKemsey(m): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Very foolish tribe. Too much infighting. Tufiakwa!! Never seen a people with one tongue, same culture and still as divided as this "oversabi" people.
Even we in south-south despite our language differences are still very united. Make una go rest abeg
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Ezmans: 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
Omoslim26:

God bless Ebubeagu
God bless Ala Igbo
ebube nkita, governors that can't pay civil servants I'll pay them?
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by selemempe: 4:52am On Apr 13, 2021
Joe should first step his foot into igboland and see if he would go back to Lagos alive.
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by ATTemi: 5:30am On Apr 13, 2021
No b 2 give monkey water be problem, na 2 collect the cup back...
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by helinues: 6:10am On Apr 13, 2021
shocked
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by nedu666: 6:14am On Apr 13, 2021
Mumu govs that can't pay salaries to workers, think dat security is all about buying vehicles, walkie talkie and uniforms
Re: Ebube Agu Security Outfit Is The Best Way To Deal With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN by Fastnewsnigeria: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2021
ESN

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Ex-minister, Fani-kayode, Moves Him To / The FULANI President Fighting For Igbo Airpeace / Who Killed Funso William?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.